Beyond Brick Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2012

4.1

Since 2007, when Beyond Brick was established, our economy faltered, builders stop building, home owners stopped investing in their homes, many business failed, and workers from all over have been laid off. At Beyond Brick, we have stayed busy paving driveways, walkways, patios, building outdoor kitchens, fire pits, and walls all over Tucson. Beyond Brick has kept on growing and we can't wait for the better economy to kick in. At Beyond Brick we don't do asphalt or concrete since it's bad for the environment, it doesn't blend into the desert view we live in, it cracks and needs maintenance, it will not give you a worry free driveway, nor does it have curb appeal. At Beyond Brick we are confident that our driveways will last for years. Therefore we guaranty our work for ten years. Concrete pavers/Cobblestone, has been used on driveways and roads in Europe and the Middle East for hundreds of years. They make streets and entryways to homes cleaner, inviting and more appealing. When installed correctly it should be the last time you put money into your driveway. If you are planning to stay in your home more than ten years, concrete pavers or cobblestone is the best investment. Or if you sell your home before, the new driveway will only add to the value of your home....

Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC

Is quality important to you? Is Customer Service something that matters? Then BS&T is the right choice for you. We provide a top-quality custom finish and stress free experience every time. Here is a link that better describes our process. BS&T Concrete Construction LLC on Google: https://posts.gle/dNgDk Our services include patios, sidewalks, driveways, house pads, garage floors, steps, walls, drainage solutions, decorative concrete, exposed aggregate, Reflector floors, chip floors, garage floor coatings, etc. We are licensed, bonded and insured (ROC 278018). Concrete is forever... Do it right the first time with Blood Sweat & Tears

All Terrain Landscape Creations Inc

All Terrain Landscape Creations is a full service Design & Build firm. We service residential and commercial clients in Tucson, Vail, Marana, Oro Valley, Green Valley and most of the surrounding areas. We provide landscape design and installation, irrigation system installation & repair, landscape maintenance, lighting, pavers, patios as well as water features, outdoors kitchens & bbqs.

Zona Decorative Concrete & Construction LLC

The Zona Decorative Concrete & Construction, LLC philosophy and business plan is to provide quality and service to not only contractors with projects of large scale, but to focus on Homeowners that have needs of a smaller size. Zona DC&C specializes and caters to the "small guy". I have 21 years experience in the decorative concrete field and 6 years experience working for a local custom home builder. Being a 3rd generation concrete contractor, I know what it takes to provide a quality product.

01/13/2021

David S.

After an extensive multi-year renovation project at our home we waited until the end to replace our asphalt driveway because of the extensive large truck traffic during these years of construction work. As they say “we saved the best for last.” Ben at Beyond Brick was hands down the most exceptional of all the dozens of contractors we dealt with over these past four years. He does what he says he will, does it on time and most important exactly the way we had discussed. The transformation to our property cannot be over stated. Beyond Brick’s work was exceptional and I would not hesitate to recommend in the highest way this company. Ben who owns & manages the day to day operations at Beyond Brick is an honest, straight-forward businessman always involved in the daily work being performed and constantly making certain the customer is pleased. I am hard to impress. Ben exceeded every one of my expectations and then some and I could not be more satisfied with the completed project and look. After years of disappointment with other companies ending with him & Beyond Brick was awesome. If you need pavers installed look no further because there is no one better, period!

Description of Work
Replacing my old asphalt driveway with 12,000 sq. ft. of new pavers

07/17/2019

jane A.

The work was done 3 or 4 years ago. The driveway looked wonderful and at the time I gave them good reviews. Since then, several of the solar lights died. At first they replaced them. Now they say the lights are no longer available. In addition, I have an area where the pavers are sinking. I have been trying to get this repaired for at least four months. In the beginning they led me on by saying they were looking for a time to come out. They never found a time and now they no longer return calls or answer emails. They are clearly focused on finding new customers and could care less about servicing existing customers. I have hired another company to fix the pavers and a different company to remove and replace the lights. I would never do business with these people again. The owner, whom I originally dealt with, is a guy named Ben. Once the job was done, he was nowhere to be seen. I was at the mercy of the young lady who runs the office. And she was clearly not interested in helping me. Beware.

Description of Work
They installed a 4000-square -foot paver driveway

05/23/2019

Andy S.

I called twice and got an answering machine both times. I left detailed messages both times of what I wanted done asking that they please call me back to schedule an estimate. Both times no response, even though they are CONSTANTLY advertising in TheHomeMag and via mailers to my home to attract new business. If they are too busy for my small to medium job, I would have expected, and appreciated, a simple call back telling me such. Also, if they're too busy to respond to smaller jobs they should put that in their advertisements.

Description of Work
Add 900 sq ft of parking area to driveway

02/24/2018

MARK F.

Ben quoted a competitive price with all details in a written contract. Beyond Brick started on time. The crew was friendly and very accommodating. They maintained the curves of the previous layout and the curves around a tree island. Since the driveway was torn up, they brought our garbage and recycling bins to the curb and later returned them to the house. Our questions were answered promptly by the crew leader. When they finished they cleaned up after themselves. We are very satisfied with the quality of the Belgard product and the installation by Beyond Brick. Our neighbors have given us many compliments on the driveway.

Description of Work
Removed large concrete driveway and replaced with Belgard pavers.

Category concrete driveways,hardscaping

02/28/2016

John M.

Started one month after deposit received. Rescheduled three times. Only started after we threatened to cancel the contract. Work was exceptional. A week later we discovered that they had poured excess concrete into the wash, completely blocking the storm drain and flooding the street. Denied it, although the drain had been perfectly clear the week before work started and no one else in the neighborhood had any work done that week. It took threatening to file a complaint with the county and the AZ Contractors board before they came out and fixed it.

Description of Work
Removed asphalt driveway. Installed brick driveway.

02/15/2016

Jeffrey S.

Ben, from Beyond Brick (the proprietor I assume(, showed up and gave us an initial estimate. It was fair and written down as a bid. They have an outdoor showspace downtown where you can look at examples of their brick pavers. (Belgrade is the brand). He also gave us a list of 30+ recently completed projects in our area. We got lots of other bids for both pavers and concrete. Beyond Brick seemed the best value. Installation process went smoothly. There was a problem getting the city to approve a slight curb-cut to enlarge the driveway opening. Ben was on site every morning, dealt with the city inspector, and presented the options to us. We decided to do this section in concrete, which Beyond Brick handled at a good price and to the city's approval. The installers were there early ever day and the whole project took about a week. End result is stunning, have received many complements from neighbors and passersby. I don't see why anyone would pay more for concrete when these pavers look better and last forever without cracking.

Description of Work
Installed pavers in existing dirt driveway; replaced existing concrete walkway with paved walkway.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

01/22/2016

Ellen F.

We had a badly cracked exposed aggregate colored concrete driveway that Beyond Brick removed (and recycled) and replaced with brick pavers. They also redid the concrete front porch with matching pavers, and covered a textured concrete back porch with the same pavers. We are extremely pleased with the results and the professionalism of this company. The crews are true craftspeople - the care taken to cut and fit edges made a huge difference in the appearance of the finished job. They had to remove some of the concrete walkway in the front and back areas to tie in the new pavers with the existing concrete walkways at the sides of the house, and they did this beautifully. There is also a walking trail in the community at the street that they had to align with the driveway, and also a repair to the asphalt where it joins the driveway. All of this was done very well. The only hiccup we had was weather. The rains at the end of December and the first week of January caused a delay in doing the final sanding/sweeping as everything was just too wet, but that was done as soon as it was dry enough to do it properly. As for cost - this company's price was very reasonable, and one company we talked with said they would have "subcontracted to Beyond Brick" if they had been given the job. We wholeheartedly recommend this company to anyone thinking of having this type of work done.

Description of Work
Driveway, front and back porches

Category concrete driveways,landscaping,hardscaping

12/18/2015

Paul R.

The e-mail response said they were busy and would respond later. No second response was received.

Description of Work
Responded to Angie's List e-mail by e-mail.

04/14/2015

Ronald S.

The job went very smoothly. It started one day later than originally scheduled but I was alerted ahead of time that they would start a day late. The crew of three was there everyday from start to finish. We were impressed from the start by the craftsmanship of the crew. The job ended up taking several days more than originally scheduled, but the care and craftsmanship that went into the job made the wait worthwhile. There were a couple glitches along the way, but the crew told me what was going on and took care of the issues as they arose. None of the glitches cost me more money. The finished product is beautiful. My wife and I agree that it was money well spent as the project significantly enhances the appearance of the house.

Description of Work
Removed asphalt driveway and replaced with concrete pavers.

Category concrete driveways,landscaping,hardscaping

08/04/2014

Linn D.

Great work and great service!

Description of Work
New patio

Beyond Brick Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2012

4.1

4496 N via Bellas Catalinas

Tucson, AZ 85718

Residential & Commercial Brick & Cobblestone Pavers – Patios, Driveways, & Retaining Walls. Outdoor Kitchens & Living.

Check, Financing Available