Arizona Door Store

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2017

Family owned and operated, huge selection of products, highly experienced team, lower overhead for better pricing, professional service and installation, no interest financing available, free in-home estimates, cash back for old doors and windows. Additional email - info@arizonadoorstore.com....

ADS Automotive Diagnostic Specialties Inc

At ADS our business has continued to grow since 1995. It is due to constant customer satisfaction and referrals that has made us into the business that we are today. We provide a variety of different services at ADS. From brake service and air conditioning repair, to engine and differential overhauls, there is no service that is too large or too small for our five ASE Master Certified Technicians to handle. With a combined total experience of over 110 years, even the most complex problems can easily be diagnosed. Please feel free to call or stop by our facility anytime and remember that customer satisfaction is our #1 priority! Additional emails - greg@adsaz.biz, info@adsaz.biz. Additional fax - (480) 961-1641. Additional DBA - ADS - Automotive Diagnostic Specialties.

03/05/2019

From the initial visit to the installation, all the representatives of the Arizona Door Store were prompt, professional and conscientious. The installers, Derek and James, were polite and obviously took pride in doing their job well. They answered my questions, cleaned up both inside and outside, and made sure I was happy before they left. I was very happy with the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of a sliding glass door.

CATEGORY doors

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate your business!

04/22/2018

The door between our garage and condo suddenly totally deteriorated!! It not only was falling apart from the inside but also was wedged in its opening and unable to open. The staff of Az Door Store came out rapidly to give an estimate. Their price was great. We were in a rush to have the new door installed as we were leaving for an extended trip. They accelerated the delivery date to accommodate o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of a totally warped, disintegrating garage-to-house fire barrier door

02/28/2018

The project was to replace my front door and remove a window in my kitchen, replacing it with a door. The team consisted of an installation crew then stucco repair and painting. They were reliable to time and day of work to be performed which is very important to me, keeping me updated with any changes. I couldn't have been more pleased with the finishing work done on the stucco repair and paintin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front door replacement and a window removed with door installation

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

12/19/2017

We lucked out with these guys. No pressure and made my remodel FUN! Wish all trade people were this great! From the first phone call things were top notch. The little details are what made their experience great. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Doors, Exterior door and windows

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

11/30/2017

This was by far the best company I have ever worked with! Not only were they the best priced but they also were the quickest and even moved up my install day when I asked the week before to get it done before I had family come into town for Thanksgiving. From start to finish everything went so smoothly. The doors are beautiful and work perfectly! Thank you Brandon, Greg, Miguel!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sliding patio doors

CATEGORY doors

Door replacement, window replacement, french doors, sliding doors, entry doors, interior doors, utility doors

Door repair, window repair, glass replacement, security doors

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available