A&M Corson's AquaValue

Founded 1959 • With Angi since October 2004

2980 N 73rd St

Scottsdale, AZ 85251

A&M Pump & Pool Supply and Corson’s Swimming Pool Supply today announced that they have combined the two companies as one to create A&M Corson’s AquaValue Pool Service & Supply. This was a defining moment for both of these outstanding pool service companies, providing the opportunity to create one of the finest pool service and supply companies in the East Valley. “We are looking forward to using the combined strengths to realize the potential of our new company and to build lasting value for our customers, employees and the community,” said Dallas Boyer, CEO of A&M Corson’s AquaValue. This merger creates a powerful new force in the industry with the size and capacity to offer the very best in swimming pool service, parts, equipment, chemicals, and more. The immediate focus will be on the integration of the two companies in a way that best serves their customers, presents new opportunities to the employees, and continues to grow the business. The combined company, whose headquarters will be based out of Scottsdale, will continue to be a trusted member of the AquaValue Alliance. DBA: Corson Services, Inc, A&M Pump & Pool Supply LLC, Corson's Swimming Pools ROC 276809/199745/199746....

02/13/2018

mike F.

called them to request info for service. the representative wasn't willing to have someone contact me so I can ask questions about my needed repair.

03/13/2017

Stefanie S.

Will definitely use this company again

Description of Work
Repaired broken part on filter and replaced sand in sand filter

04/27/2015

Sandra J.

They are coming today. The one that they are going to do today costs $494. Last time it was just an estimate. Last time they were telling me how much this one is going to cost. They are very trustworthy. I have used them for like 20 years.

Description of Work
They don't clean the pool, they repair equipment.

03/11/2015

Shawn M.

01/20/2015

Harry Z.

After removing the motor from the pump assembly, I took the motor in to Corson's in Gilbert to have them test it. I suspected it was beyond repair, but it's always best to pull it up on a bench, and test it. The guy at Corson's was great. Offered to replace the motor with a new one (expensive) or a rebuilt motor. Having dealt with rebuilt motors before, I went for the rebuild. If it's done right, it will last a long time. Not quite good as new, but almost. I was very thankful that he offered to completely reassemble the entire pump, so it was a snap to take it home, and reconnect it to the system. I had the pump up and running again in less than an hour (after getting it home.) Great job. Good value. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Replaced pool motor, and completely reassembled the pump/motor unit. Replaced all the seals and gaskets.

10/15/2014

bruce H.

10/08/2014

Julie W.

Brian was great, he installed the pump for me and totally explained how it functions. He went beyond my expectations....

Description of Work
Install new pump

07/08/2014

Vicki M.

It went great. Tom the Diver, arrived right on time. Extremely professional and very pleasant to work with. Tom went above and beyond, a genuinely nice man. Everything is working perfectly now due to his work. Highly recommend using Corson's for all our pool needs. Very happy customers here.

Description of Work
Pool drain repair and pool light repair

03/11/2013

James H.

Service man was fast, knowledgeable and courteous.

Description of Work
Pool equipment repair

11/14/2012

john P.

After being there one hour the man who was doing the testing came to the door and said he was going to 'mark my pool' and come back tomorrow. I told him the pool loses 3 inches of water a day and he didn't need to do that. We work nights and wouldn't be home the next day. He said 'I'll test the lines but it's a waste of my time'. How is a paying customer a waste of time? Also, I still don't know what he did for the first hour outside my house: he did eat an apple because I found it half eaten core on my timer box. After 2 hours and $300 he said our problem was 'probably the drain'. He said for another $140 he could have someone test the drain. So, we paid, but still don't know where the leak is. Also, he left my backflush valve open. When my pump came on at night, my back yard was flooded. I wish I wouldn't have paid him. I have spent at least $1500 at Corsons in the last year, but am never going back again.

Description of Work
Called A&M in Chandler to get an estimate for resurfacing, as well as to pressure test my lines due to a leak. The man who came to test the lines came 2 hours late. Tested the lines but couldn't be sure where the leak was, but for an extra $140 would have someone come and test the drain. The person who was supposed to do the resurface estimate didn't show at all. He is supposed to call to reschedule, but he shouldn't bother.

08/01/2012

CIndy P.

I have been using Corson's since I bought my home in 1992. Although I am a do-it-myself person these guys are the greatest on troubleshooting with me and giving me ideas for repairs. They are never wrong and I am usually able to do the work myself.

Description of Work
In 2010 I had them come out and replace a a valve that I was not comfortable doing myself. They showed up on time and were very pleasant. In my neighborhood all of us that have pools LOVE these guys in Old Town Scottsdale.

07/31/2012

Doug H.

Whenever I have a pool problem or whatever, I tend to go in, and they are my first choice. They seem very knowledgeable about all aspects of pool operation and maintenance. They have been in business for ever. I have been using them for 35 years. I haven’t had them out recently to do anything at the house, and I have just been going into the shop, but I don’t remember any problems with their punctuality.

Description of Work
I use A&M Corson's AquaValue for pool services. I got some backwashers from them the last time.

06/06/2012

Rick C.

We will never use them again.They lost a customer that has used them for 25 years.

Description of Work
This is the second time we have had to deal with poor quality of work, which they had to come back 2 additional times to perform the work on the first job. The last time we called for service, we described what the issue was and they didn't do anything but report that the Polaris pump was fine, turned it back on (when we shut it off). The problem we told them was that we had a leak in the line.When we called back they said they sent the wrong tech out, they would charge is $295.00 to find the leak and they couldn't get back to us for another week.Not only did we cancel the appointment, but we found another company that would get to us in 2 days, but only would charge us $195.00 to find the leak.When Corsons turned the pump back on we lost hundreds of gallons of water, since we were not home.

Category remodeling

06/05/2011

Jay S.

These guys are great. They came out multiple times and did multiple tests. I was sure that everything that could be done before an expensive repair was done first.

Description of Work
My salt system clorinator stopped working. They replaced the circuit board that was broken.

09/08/2008

SALLY C.

I had taken out the filter and the young man that came out knew what parts he needed to repair it. He was right on time and was courteous and was very pleasant to have around.

Description of Work
The sand filter was cracked at the bottom, so it had to be replaced and old one taken away.

08/30/2008

MICHELLE F.

It went very well working with them. I have used them numerous times in the past. They made sure to take plenty of time to explain the new system to us. I was very happy with what they did for us.

Description of Work
They came out and re-plumbed our swimming pools for us so we could install a vacuum cleaning system. They also installed the cleaning system.

09/28/2006

MARLENE M.

Major leak began two months after installation where plumbing was attached to pump. They wanted to charge us to fix it and ignore the ten year warranty.

Description of Work
Replace sand filter and back-flush valve.

Category pool cleaners

The ten year manufacturer warranty is on the filter. Per the customer, the leak was at the pump.

10/07/2004

KATHY B.

WE WENT TO THEIR PLACE OF BUSINESS, AND THEY ALLOWED US IN THE BACK TO FIND TILE THAT WOULD MATCH WHAT WE ALREADY HAD, SO WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO REPLACE THE TILE. THEY WALKED MY HUSBAND THROUGH ON HOW TO REPLACE THE POOL PUMP. THEY ALSO SOLD US ALL THE CORRECT PARTS AND GASKETS THE FIRST TIME AND WERE AVAILABLE BY PHONE IF WE GOT STUCK.

Description of Work
WE NEEDED SOME TILE FOR OUR SPA THAT HAD FALLEN OFF, AND A NEW PUMP FOR OUR POOL FILTER.

Plumbing Masters LLC

Plumbing Masters is a locally owned Plumbing company with 24/7 Emergency Service. From regular maintenance issues to emergency plumbing repairs, you can count on the Plumbing Masters to provide you with fast, affordable, and honest service. TECHNICIANS YOU CAN TRUST When you hire Plumbing Masters for any plumber repair – no matter how big or how small – you can be confident that we’ll do the job right the first time. Our licensed and trained technicians take pride in the work they perform for each and every customer. They work in a timely, efficient manner while still attending to even the smallest details, so that each job when completed, meets our highest standards of excellence. We’re confident that you’ll be impressed with the expertise of our technicians and the care that they put into each job SIMPLE, STRAIGHTFORWARD PRICING We uphold a policy of being upfront and honest with all of our customers. We extend that policy into every aspect of our business – including our pricing. We don’t want you to be caught off guard by unexpected fees or charges, so we’re upfront about everything from the moment we sit down to talk with you. Each home plumber with our company will outline the work needed to complete your project along with the cost of each action. It’s a simple, straightforward process. If a needed repair seems financially out-of-scope, we can work with you to set up affordable financing options. WE RESPECT YOUR HOME AND BUSINESS When you invite a plumber, electrician, or any other service professional into your home or business, you expect that person to treat your property with respect. Unfortunately, not all service professionals take the time and effort to clean up after completing their job. When you work with our company, you don’t have to worry about having a mess around your home or business. Our plumbing experts make sure to leave the area where they worked in good condition, so you don’t have a mess to clean up after they leave.

Offers by Plumbing Masters LLC on Angi
    Arid Valley Plumbing LLC

Full Service Plumbing Valleywide 602-999-4741 Free in home estimate Residential and Commercial Over 2 decades of experience Family Owned and Operated No plumbing problem we can't solve, drain clearing, drain cleaning, drain repair, trenchless drain replacement and repair, camera inspection, water heater replacement, tankless water heater install and service, pipe repair, slab leak repair, toilet repair and installs, garbage disposal replacement, RO system install and repair, water softner install and repair, and whole home filtration system. All work performed is warrantied. Our goal is to make every first time customer a lifetime customer

Lawson Family Plumbing Inc

Lawson Family Plumbing is an experienced family plumbing company that prides itself on high-quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. We offer honest, reliable, forthcoming service and a 100% guarantee on all estimates quoted, all products used, and all work performed. With Lawson Family Plumbing, there is no job too large and the work is done right the first time, every time. Plumbing problems can be inconvenient and stressful. Left untreated, small problems can turn in to big, messy problems. Let the professionals at Lawson Family Plumbing keep you from worrying about your plumbing needs. Not only can we handle small problems such as broken garbage disposals and leaky faucets, but we also offer water heater replacements, water heater repair and service, water softener installations, slab leak repairs/reroutes, house repipes and much, much more.

Offers by Lawson Family Plumbing Inc on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Pool Products & Services – Chemicals, Equipment, Parts & Repairs, Remodeling, Lighting, Slides, Diving Boards, & Decking.