XLT Construction Inc

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
ROC 259494

9393 N 90st. #102 Scottdale Arizona

Scottdale, AZ 85258

Estimate complete bathroom remodels,countertops,kitchen and flooring.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

XLT Construction, Inc., is a full-service remodeling granite tops tile bath & kitchen construction company in Phoenix Arizona area committed to treating our clients the way we would want to be treated. From day one of your project, we want you to know that we are going to take care of you and your needs. Your projects will be managed in a professional and ethical way. It is our desire that each member of our staff work in a way that would meet or beat your expectations. Many people have a preconceived notion that remodeling projects mean big headaches! We want to break that stereotype and make your project go as quickly and efficiently as possible. XLT Construction Inc. will make it our goal to complete your project within your budget and on a timely schedule. We will always honor our commitments and provide you with a quality project completed in a professional manner....

home remodeling (90)tile installation (46)marble & granite (20)countertop installation (17)flooring (15)interior painting (5)cabinet makers (4)cabinet refacing (1)house painting (1)insulation (1)plumbers (17)roofing (5)

05/29/2022

Susan Cowdell S.

We hired XLT Construction because we fired another contractor who did not do his job well. My son-in-law and daughter referred us to Leonel and XLT Construction. Leonel LeBaron, the owner was so understanding and worked with us on what we needed done. He and his crew are excellent in what they do and made everything so easy. Now, our kitchen remodel is done perfectly and we can now use our kitchen. Thank you Leonel and XLT for a job well done. I would recommend for everyone to hire XLT Construction for any remodel projects that you will have.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/07/2022

Thank you very much for the opportunity you gave us to work for you.

07/30/2021

Jon B.

I had XLT remodel my master bedroom and bathroom in 2019 so I decided to hire them again recently for my guest room remodel. I have to say that they did an equally fantastic job this time. The work was completed in one day and the quality of work was superb. The tilers put a tarp down where they were cutting tile outside and cleaned up everything afterwards leaving no trace. Everyone was just so friendly and easy to work with. Overall, highly recommended.

Description of Work
Flooring installation

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

05/17/2017

Tammie M.

Did not have a license to do the work Said would do it but contractors license was only for finishing work not REMOMDEL

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/17/2017

XLT Construction is licensed, insured and bonded to do complete remodeling and repair. ROC # 259494. We are located in Glendale serving Paradise Valley, Scottdale and Peoria areas, with hundreds of satisfied customers. You can check us online at xltconstruction.com God bless

05/08/2017

Christine R.

XLT has done 2 jobs for me and both have been top notch. I find that it's hard to just get contractors to just return a phone call, but Lionel is very responsive, always calls and is there when he says he will be to give me an estimate. The last project he did was ripping out 1100 sq ft of tile and replacing with wood look ceramic tile. Lionel and his crew did a wonderful job, even working over the holiday to meet their promised deadline for installation (the delay was on our end because the tile order came late). My floor looks fabulous and his bid came in well blow other estimates we received. I cannot recommend XLT more highly! He's starting a third project for me on Friday, I wouldn't keep hiring him is i didn't love his work.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel and tile floor installation.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/08/2017

12/02/2016

Anthony C.

XLT used H&H Remodeling as subcontractor. Angel from H&H did a superior job of "running" the project. The quality of sub-contractors is why I would deal with XLT again

Description of Work
Replace kitchen cabinets and countertops

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/30/2016

06/16/2016

JANICE W.

Really well. They also took out a large window inside of the shower and put in a smaller sliding window. They did a beautiful job! T

Description of Work
Bathtub removed, new shower, bench and tile installed

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/10/2016

03/25/2016

Craig M.

This was a difficult job. Our existing granite was Venician Gold. We knew we could never properly match this, so we picked out a beautiful slab of Indian Black granite from Arizona Tile for the replacement. This brought out the black in the Venician Gold granite and matched our black appliances. XLT cut out part of the slab surrounding the sink and replaced it with the new black granite. This required some precise cutting in our house with a lot of noise and dust. They enclosed the area in plastic sheeting to minimize dust. They installed a new double sink, faucet, RO faucet, and soap dispenser, all in stainless steel. Then they cleaned up thoroughly. The final result looks like we designed this when we built the house, better than new! Thanks to Leonel, our contractor, and our crew, Alex, Juan, and Maria!

Description of Work
Our 19-year old granite countertop was rotting and cracking around our double stainless-steel sink. XLT replaced the countertop.

Category countertops

Work Completed On 03/24/2016

Thank you we enjoyed working for you we appreciate your review.

01/06/2016

anne M.

Bottom line is we are very happy with XLT. Leonel was one of 4 bids we got for this project. We chose him because we felt he saw the vision we had in mind and the budget we were working with. We often do not take the low bid, but we did this time as Leonel's bid was the most detailed/professional and he did not stray from what we wanted. We are very glad we chose him. Manuel and Enrique did the work, and they were wonderful. The quality of their work was excellent, they were both pleasant to be around and very responsive to any questions I had, as well as checking with me on details that naturally come up in a project (positioning of fixtures in the shower etc). Leonel was always available by phone when I wanted to make changes, so we would both be clear on any changes in cost (I did add a few things along the way). Our projects turned out beautiful and we will not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Major part of the project was remodeling a large bathroom, going from tub and small shower to an 8' shower with a long glass wall, a new 9' granite countertop, all new fixtures, new tile floor (17x 6) and new paint. We also had them tile a bedroom, replace 2 other toilets and add 2 bathroom fans.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/20/2015

01/03/2016

David C.

Let me preface this review by saying two things. 1) we love our bathroom remodel despite the below issues and experience, and 2) the actual workers were fantastic and we'd potentially work with them separately.? I fully recount my experience to warn people to be very careful if you choose to work with Leonel and XLT Construction. I'm thankful for Angie's List for the opportunity to share situations such as this. It is this type of accountability that I appreciate from others on this site and I hope others are able to interact with this company with "eyes wide open." We decided to work with Leonel and XLT Construction for our master bathroom remodel for three reasons: 1) they seemed to be a little cheaper and we thought we could save a couple thousand dollars. 2) he provided some photo examples of what he had done and was offering for us, which were beautiful and looked like high-quality.? 3) this was the kicker. The owner, Leonel, assured us that he would take care of us and wouldn't nickel-and-dime us if, when they tore out the walls, they found a few things that needed to be done.? Two of these three reasons proved to be wrong. ?As I stated in the preface, we did indeed get a beautiful bathroom remodel that we are excited about. But again, that was thanks to the workers, not the owner.? From the beginning we could sense that there could be communication issues. We saw that the owner was a very busy man and once we heard that he would not be overseeing the job we were curious about how all our decisions would make it to the workers to implement. Sure enough, there were two decisions that were incorrectly passed on. One ended up being a big issue that we are considering changing already. Instead of a gradual ramp into the shower area, we asked there be a lip. When we walked in one day we saw that they had built the ramp instead. We asked if it could be changed or amended and they said no. Since our home is old, we experience plumbing back-ups from time to time and not having a lip has led to occasional flooding into the rest of the bathroom. Nothing too crazy, but it was why we asked for a lip. The other decision that was not correctly communicated was the desire for an oval sink. When they installed the marble counter, it was rectangle. We're fine with the sink but I can imagine this could be considered a BIG mistake for others.? This is all surface-level stuff that wouldn't by itself garner a negative review. The major issue that we had was in regards to reason 3. Once they opened the walls, they found some old termite damage that required some additional support. At the time, we were told we shouldn't worry about it. Later on in the project, there were some delays that weren't really anyone's fault. We received a call from Leonel asking that we pay the balance of the project. I reminded him that the agreement, just like with most contractor jobs was 1/2 at the start and 1/2 when the job was done. At the time there was no toilet, no cabinets/counter/sink, no shower head and no glass wall. I understood that the glass wall would be last and that I would pay that person directly. However, being asked to pay nearly the entire balance of the project when there was not a single functioning part of the bathroom completed, did not seem appropriate. I pushed back saying that it didn't seem appropriate for me to pay him at that time. Leonel got extremely aggravated and told me I was the reason why his workers wouldn't get paid, and that suddenly there were additional labor charges for the termite damage. Having been "taken" by contractors in the past I was really conflicted by paying for a job so completely NOT done, and not wanting to anger a contractor who I no longer trusted. I ended up paying a modified balance the next day in an attempt to mitigate tension. But at the end of the project, after saying goodbye to the great workers (Enrique and Manuel are fantastic) they returned 15min later saying that Leonel told them we owe them $300 for the termite damage work. The main reason for this negative review is because the owner proved himself iratable, unprofessional and untrustworthy on multiple occasions.?

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodel. Walk-in shower. Tile floor. Vanity. Exhaust vent.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/01/2015

Sin palabras. Incredible ( increible ) ustedes juzguen se los dejo de tarea.

11/17/2015

Jim B.

I purchased all the material items myself: tub, tile, granite, fixtures. I was charged only for labor: deconstruction and construction. It went well. During the middle of the process, the crew was diverted to another project for a day, and that was the only thing that I did not like. The quality of the work was very good, and I like the results!

Description of Work
Replaced my old tub for a new tub, and laid new granite surround. Also, replaced old shower walls and floor with new tile. New faucet fixtures were added for tub and shower.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/13/2015

Granite countertops. kitchen & bath remodeling. Tile installation. Custom fabricate & refaced cabinets.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check