Donley Service Center

Founded 1976 • With Angi since August 2004

At Donley Service Center, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We are following the guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure the safety of our customers, technicians and staff. Our team is keeping a close eye on any updates or changes

A Service Provider's profile imageA Service Provider's profile imageSolar Water Heating Unit

4.4

HVAC Companies (201)plumbers (65)water heaters (26)drain cleaning (21)water softeners (8)drain pipe installation (4)sewer cleaning (1)solar companies (2)

12/08/2022

David D.

Excellent team - honest and professional. Would hire again. Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Root removal and repaired cracked pipe

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

03/28/2021

Jay L.

Donley has been servicing our AC’s for many years. After our semiannual checkup, a wine cooling unit stopped working. They came over the weekend to discover it needed a new part. The store didn’t open for several days. Donley had the store open at 9pm on a Saturday to get the part. Tony, the service technician, spent many hours in the middle of the night fixing the AC. They didn’t charge us anything. There is simply no better AC service company in Phoenix. There isn’t a better service company of any type in Phoenix. I couldn’t recommend a company more than Donley.

Description of Work
Wine cooler repair

Work Completed On 03/28/2021

01/21/2021

Cristy K.

very well had to retrieve parts from plumbing supply( a rarer brand than they carry in truck} accomplished this, and completed job. well done and I WILL use again if needed

Description of Work
fixed leaking faucet

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

10/08/2020

CYNTHIA W.

Very satisfactory. We’ll call them for the AC service too.

Description of Work
Replaced a water heater

Category water heater repair, drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

08/31/2020

Trish M.

Pointed out thepart to repairman. After about 20 minutes looking at it and a phone call quoted $459 for new mechanism and toilet handle. Asked if he was kidding and said no thanks. Replaced the broken part myself from Lowes for$9.98 in about 30 seconds . No charge to come out thankfully.

Description of Work
Toilet fill valve broken part

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

08/23/2020

Paul P.

very well including camera inspection

Description of Work
sewer clogged

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

02/13/2020

Gloria T.

Brian was very professional and friendly. He is a very hard worker.

Description of Work
Remove and reset toilet, replace shower valve through drywall access, Replace p-trap in guest bathroom, replace and install pressure vacuum breaker, replace and install 1” ball valve in copper pipe.

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

09/08/2019

Rick G.

They showed up within the hour, completed diagnosis, installed parts and had our AC working in 2 hours!

Description of Work
Had a bad contactor replaced

Work Completed On 08/16/2019

07/29/2019

Robert S.

Prompt response on a Saturday and came early, diagnosed the problem quickly and only charged me the appointment fee.

Description of Work
AC was blowing hot air.

Work Completed On 07/27/2019

07/22/2019

Cathy D.

They responded right away . I felt they were a little pricey. But on the flip side so was the water I was loosing.

Description of Work
Water line that supports the sprinkler system broke and was leaking a great deal

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

06/24/2019

Victoria F.

Donley did a terrific job. The technician was able to arrive about 30 minutes early, quickly diagnosed the problem, installed a new condensate pump, and everything is working great. I definitely recommend Donley Service Center.

Description of Work
replace air conditioning condensate pump

Cost $432.84

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

02/26/2019

Steven .

Great Very professional appearance and demeanor. Exuded confidence. Answered all questions. Caring.

Description of Work
Heating inspection

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

02/05/2019

Roger W.

Exceedingly well. There was a small " bump in the road" but with Brian's ingenuity figured out another way to fix the problem.

Description of Work
replaced two old faucets in bathrooms

Work Completed On 02/04/2019

01/27/2019

Robert S.

Donley called within 20 minutes. The were going to have a plumber in the area later the day. He was. He arrived about 2 hours after first contact. Job was done in 15 minutes. Easy. Peasy.

Description of Work
Valve replacement.

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

01/20/2019

Donna W.

Sean inspected everything and could not find a leak. He suggested I have the city check my billing due to my bill showing an increase in usage. He was very professional and thorough.

Description of Work
I suspected I had a plumbing leak because my water bill showed an unexplained increase in usage.

Work Completed On 01/18/2019

01/04/2019

Joe H.

Went great. On time and professional.

Description of Work
New water softener/filter system

Category plumbing, water softeners

Work Completed On 01/04/2019

09/26/2018

Amador R.

They never called. I got two ther bids

Description of Work
Install a separate water meter

Work Completed On 09/26/2018

09/18/2018

JENNIFER T.

Great- they were very helpful, on time, and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
They did an annual air conditioner inspection and installed a new thermostat

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

08/03/2018

John E.

First, I've used Donely for air conditioning work and was very satisfied. This is for plumbing, I paid $149 to get them to come out and fix a slow (and frequently clogging) toilet. We have two bathrooms upstairs, back to back, total two tubs, two toilet, and three sinks. Directly beneath them is the laundry. Both bathrooms have slow drains, frequently clogged (although easily unclogged with a plunger) toilets. So, somewhere between upstairs and downstairs, there is a partial clog. OK, they wanted above average for snaking a drain, but they had done such a good and professional job with our air conditioner, I figured they would be the same for plumbing. I'm always willing to pay extra to get a job done right the first time. He came out, found I'd used the plunger and the toilet would flush, and told me I needed a new toilet. I explained what was happening, and VERY reluctantly he halfheartedly snaked it. Wanted additional money to do each drain, but to me it was obvious he wasn't interested in fixing the problem (barely went anywhere with the snake) but was very interested in charging to snake every drain and sell and install a new toilet. My advice, for plumbing, they don't want to fix the problem, and are really not interested in actually trying to do what you paid them for. Totally unsatisfied. Way to loose a customer that's spent thousands of dollars with you already.

Description of Work
Fix slow drain of toilet.

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

07/02/2018

Ron L.

The technician showed up as advertised, completed the work, was very professional.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and repaired air conditioning system

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

04/30/2018

Steven F.

Donley services my HVAC equipment twice a year. Had a problem with AC unit last summer. They responded and fixed problem under warranty within two hours of notification. I have also used them for plumbing services and had them install a new hot water heater. Service has been excellent.

Description of Work
Have annual contact for HVAC maintenance

Work Completed On 03/08/2018

04/11/2018

vamsi R.

We bought a home and we were not able to figure out how to turn on the heat. The A/c maintenance person came in but could not figure it out. He said that he could not figure it out so he would send another person for looking at the smart thermostats . I did however figure it out how to turn it on based on some online research . The only problem was Donley charged me the service fees for coming over. I am not sure whether one should pay as the issue was resolved by me and not the company . In the past I got my maintenance done through them and they were excellent

Description of Work
I wanted get my heat working

Work Completed On 04/11/2018