Arizona Foundation Solutions

11/30/2021

3841 E Superior Ave

Phoenix, AZ 85040

All CDC Guidelines are Followed

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation solutions and blogs from Bob visit: http://www.foundationaz.com/ with a free downloaded Ebook!...

4.1

4.3

foundation repair (57)mudjacking (4)concrete repair (8)home inspection (2)structural engineering (1)radon mitigation (1)

01/20/2021

I contracted with this company to repair my swimming pool and the foundation of my home 11/30/18. At this point, I have to give the company a C- (at best) for their performance. I could probably write several pages about the experience, but I will try to confine myself to the main points. On the plus side, they did perform the work I contracted for (cost $34,000), with one exception. The contract ...

Description of Work
repair of swimming pool and foundation

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

07/06/2020

Scheduling was difficult, work began about 2-3 weeks after original scheduled date without much communication about when it would start. Other than that, work was well done - fixed my issue so in he end can't complain too much about that.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

04/19/2020

About 9 months ago we tested for radon in our new house and the level was 5 pCi/L. The FDA says anything over 4.0 should be mitigated, and the WHO says anything over 2.7 should be mitigated due to the cancer risk from radon exposure. We called AZ Foundation Solutions and their engineers reviewed our floor plans designed a mitigation system which they installed. We waited about 9 months for the sys...

Description of Work
Radon mitigation

Category radon testing

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

08/05/2019

Ryan Overcash was professional, genuine, and thorough. He was very intune to just what our personal goals, needs, and concerns were. He was so easy to work with and was very knowledgable. I was extremely hesitent to have a foundation inspector come because i have been warned by a couple contractors that foundation companies exploit non-issues for profit. He inspected my entire house, alongside the...

Description of Work
Inspection of subfloor crack

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

04/18/2019

AZFS was very professional. Starting with our Residential Consultant, Ryan Overcash, all of the AZFS team players arrived on time, were friendly, worked hard, completed the job in a timely manner, and answered all of our questions at all points in the completion of the projects. It was a pleasure to work with AZFS.

Description of Work
Foundation lifting and moisture mitigation

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

12/26/2018

No one responded to my request for a quote for a concrete pour but they claim they performed.

Description of Work
I need a quote for a concrete pour.

Work Completed On 12/26/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Your initial inquiry came in as a 'Foundation Repair' inquiry on 12/24, during a period of time when our offices were closed. Our offices were also closed on 12/25 for Christmas. This review was left 12/26. While we apologize that we did not respond to your inquiry while our offices were closed, it is important that our employees have time off with their families durin...

07/25/2018

It went great! They are very busy and it took about 6 months from our initial call til completion....but they came when they were scheduled to come and Greg Andrews and his crew were awesome. They were professional..they knew their trade..they keep us informed about when they would arrive......they communicated very well about what they were doing..what work they’d be doing that day...explained th...

Description of Work
23 pilings put in to stabilize and lift foundation...permanently stabilize floor...dual interior moisture level system installed

Work Completed On 07/25/2018

02/27/2018

We called Bob Brown's Arizona Foundation Solutions and had a great experience. Ryan Overcash inspected our home and did a very nice job of answering our questions and giving us advice on our options and the next step of getting our foundation checked out. Jeff Crider performed a topographical mapping of our foundation and did a great job as well. The mapping information was then analyzed by an ons...

Description of Work
We needed to have our Foundation checked out.

Work Completed On 01/18/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind review. Jeff, Ryan and I :) appreciate your kind words. We live to hear this!

09/12/2017

They did the work expertly and in the time frame scheduled.

Description of Work
I needed stem wall repair on one side of the house.

Work Completed On 07/25/2017

[Member Name Removed]- Thank you for your feedback! We strive to provide our customers with quality solutions at a fair price. We appreciate your business! - Arizona Foundation Solutions

08/28/2017

Their service was very good. We could not find any other company that do what they do so the price seemed high. But I think that type of work cost a lot. I'm reluctant to do any type of comparison because I don't have anything else to compare it to.

Description of Work
They repaired our foundation

Work Completed On 08/21/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], we are glad you had a great experience with us. The comfort of a quality job lasts much longer than the quick buzz from a cheap one! :)

Residential and commercial, Foundation Inspection & Repair, Concrete repair, Pressure Grouting and Radon.

Concrete foundations & masonry work.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available