Alliance Professional Moving

Founded 1996 • With Angi since December 2009

2141 E Magnolia St

Phoenix, AZ 85034

Alliance Professional Moving & Storage is a Phoenix moving company. Alliance Professional Moving & Storage provides cost effective ways to move locally within the Phoenix area as well as interstate and international. In addition to the Phoenix area, estimates are provided for both local and long distance moves by having a professional move consultant come to your home to conduct a move inventory, and create a no-obligation price quote. Complete the form above and an Alliance Professional Moving representative will contact you shortly....

07/25/2012

Kate S.

I contacted the office and setup and appointment for an estimate a few months before my move. Someone came out to my house, walked through every room, garage, shed and asked questions, made suggestions about how certain items would need to be packed. He emailed me an estimate in a few days. I later added on the service of also having my household packed up, so the estimate was amended. We fixed a move date. Two days before the move date, 2-3 men arrived on time and spent all day for two days packing up my household. Moving day, a crew arrived, the person designated as the lead introduced himself and explained how everything would proceed. They finished packing the truck and we saw them again at the designated time at our house in Santa Barbara.The crew moved all items into the house, to the directed rooms, while I checked off each inventoried piece.

Description of Work
Hired their services to pack my entire 3 bedroom household in Scottsdale and move it to Santa Barbara. They were extremely professional and delivered everything they said they would. Very respectful of my homes on both ends of the move. Not one item was broken - not even a glass. I thought their price for what they delivered was very moderate. I hope I never move again, but if I needed to I would call Arpin.

Category moving companies

07/31/2006

Paul S.

I liked them because they were fairly inexpensive for local moving, and their storage fee was comparable. I had my stuff in storage for just about three months. If they're there or they'll be there, you can get into the vault. I thought they were priced very reasonably. They brought all my stuff out this week, and the whole thing was a little over $300 to bring it all out.

Description of Work
They moved me.

Category moving companies

All Service Moving

Oregon, California, Phoenix, Washington locations. Award winning Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. We provide the best trained and highest quality service on the West Coast. Featured on the front page of the Oregonian. Winners of the American Moving & Storage Association Enterprise award! Highest rated company on Yelp and Google. The only actual certified GREEN moving company by the sustainability association; All Service Moving provides professional household and commercial relocation services. Our crews are well trained, drug tested and background checked. We specialize in large homes/offices and challenging situations. ASM provides a specialty long distance moving service that you can not find anywhere else. We also move pianos and provide storage and equipment to meet your needs. We do not use day labor and we provide an efficient and high quality service. Let us impress you. Find us in Los Angeles CA, Portland Oregon and Seattle Washington.

A M&M Movers

We specialize in local and long-distance moving services! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

ARIZONA DISCOUNT MOVERS

We are a family owned and operated moving and storage company. We have been in business since 1978.We are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating, we provide professional moving and storage services, with no hidden fees or charges. We don't hire from day labor or labor ready, all our movers are license bonded full time employees. We have strict hiring guidelines. All our movers have to have at least 2 or more years verifiable experience in the moving industry or we will not hire them. We also provide monitored climate controlled vaulted storage. So whether you need to store your belongings for a week or years we have you covered. We also specialize in moving specialty items such as Grand Pianos, Baby Grand, and uprights. In addition, we move safes of all sizes, pool tables, and Jacuzzi's. We have all the appropriate equipment to move your specialty items safely and damage free.

Offers by ARIZONA DISCOUNT MOVERS on Angi
    MasterCard, Discover, Visa

Moving, storage, packing & unpacking.