Pro Solutions Air

Arizona: Contractors
03/31/2023

17505 N79th Ave 206

Glendale, AZ 85308

Heating & A/C Repair, Service, & New Installation! Best Warranty. 10 year parts AND labor FREE with $75 deductibe after first year...which includes a FREE 10 year maintenance plan TOO!.................................................................. ....................................................................... Call for details 623.229.4389 . We stand behind our product, and take all the risk! .................................................................. ...................................................................... We perform heating and air conditioning repair, installation, service maintenance as well as duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and air purification. We are here for you when it comes to air conditioning repair, A/C installation, A/C preventative service and duct cleaning.................................................................. .................................................................. .... We offer maintenance plans that start at only$10.00/ month to keep your home comfort system at peak performance all year round. We provide the best known warranty, included at no extra charge with every new install. We are a leader in market technology and market trends.................................................................. .................................................................. 24/7 R.O.C. # 285896 623.229.4389...

HVAC Companies (48)air duct cleaning (2)

08/27/2020

Sarah T.

Everything went fine from the time of estimate to installation of the exhaust fan. Very good company to work with.

Description of Work
Installed an exhaust fan in the laundry room

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

[Member Name Removed], I would like to thank you for the review as this gives me feed back on how we assist and take care of our customers on all jobs big or small. I am glad that we were able to have the exhaust fan installed for you in a timely manner so your guy may complete his tasks. Please reach out at anytime with questions or future needs, we are here for you. Thank you! Don W.

08/22/2020

Sarah T.

It went fine. The guys were very nice. Installed the exhaust fan and cleaned up.

Description of Work
Install new exhaust fan in Laundry room

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/11/2018

Kevin B.

Stay away - incompetent and unprincipled Took them 8 weeks to try and fix our A/C, and we ultimately had to bring in another contractor. They: - Routinely cancel appointments or are no-call/no-show - Misdiagnosed our issue - Tried to charge me $400 for a warranty service for a problem they were unable to fix - Lousy at returning messages - They hate working with warranty companies - maybe they are better with their own clients Really a nightmare... stay away!

Description of Work
Fixing our central A/C

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

[Member Name Removed], It is with such distaste that you make such judgement on a family Owed company. When we did everything in our control to take care of your home. It took weeks for your parts to go through your warranty company and ship to our location. Due to the difficulty of your access into your attic we requested a special size coil, which they sent out the wrong size, this was your delay...not us! We went out of our [Member Information Removed] to provide you service on you 20+ year old equipment and diagnosed the issues at hand and then on to the next issue. We tried to work with FA to obtain the parts for your system and they order the wrong parts to which we have no control over. This only delays things on all ends. If we had the proper equipment and the ability to control the needed repairs with out third party authorization then we would be in a better stance with your situation. Maybe on extreme issues and with such right now demand it would better suite one to invest in their equipment rather then wait for home warranty to go through their process. Then bash the one trying to help with tied hands! Please understand we have no control on your parts, we are only the ones who diagnose, repair and install them. As for misdiagnosed, you System was Diagnosed fix and failed again due to the lack of maintenance...we replaced indoor coil, we did not replace your whole system. Your system was working when work was completed, unfortunately it stopped soon there after, (outside section) which now we must call in for authorization again to repair due to this is the process of your warranty company...not ours. As for returning your calls, we have and will always return calls when voice mail is left. If the phones are busy it is due to we are on the other line...being there has been record heat we have been very busy. Unfortunately sorry that we did not attend to you call when you called, If I would have known it was you I would have stopped everything. Thank you for the feed back, it makes us grow and build.

09/25/2017

Michele S.

It was on a weekend when my A/C went out at the beginning of the summer, the person who answered the phone was very professional, informative, the person who came to my home called when they were on the way and was very polite and prompt.

Description of Work
fixed A/C on a Sat. morning before the heat hit

06/25/2017

Andy B.

I received multiple quotes from multiple AC companies in the valley. Pro Solutions was competitive on price from the very beginning. When I told other companies I had decided on who I was going with, they attempted to sweeten their deals to reduce the cost, but I appreciated Pro Solutions straight forward good quote from the beginning. They installed the system a few days after I signed the contract with them. The installation went smooth and took about 8 hours. I'm very pleased with the work Pro Solutions did and the equipment they installed.

Description of Work
Replaced a failed existing 3 ton AC unit with a new 2-stage system

Work Completed On 06/12/2017

06/04/2017

Christy M.

If I could give 10 stars, I would! These guys are hands-down the best in the business, and we couldn’t be more pleased. After a negative experience with another company that looked at the AC, said they would be back, left and never returned, leaving us stuck in a house during 100+ degree days, I called these guys out of pure luck after reading positive reviews from several sources. I’m so glad I did! The owner Don came out the same day I called to look at our setup, offered us a quick and very reasonable quote for quality products, and scheduled us right away. His crew came out on a Saturday and was here for 8 + hours and worked very, very hard to correct the problem, install the new equipment, and even remove old equipment left in the attic from years ago by another less reputable company! This company is a smaller, family owned and operated company that stands by their work and it shows. They cleaned up so well afterwards that we can’t even tell they were here – they even swept the walk out front! Extremely professional, extremely courteous and outstanding customer service. We will recommend them to everybody we know and they have earned a customer for life for all our HVAC maintenance needs! Thank you!

Description of Work
AC replacement

Work Completed On 06/04/2017

04/10/2017

Linda M.

Work was done on time with no problems. The price was the best and they didn't try to add an unnecessary maintenance cintract. Maintenance was included in the price.

Description of Work
Replaced HVAC unit

Work Completed On 03/18/2017

09/18/2016

sharon D.

They were great. Showed me pictures of my old system and explained everything and gave me options of what work I wanted to be done, with the prices. They replaced my heat pump without any problems or any extra charges .I felt confident I got a fair deal with this company.

Description of Work
they replaced old heat pump system

Cost $5,468.09

Work Completed On 09/12/2016

Thank you for the review!

06/20/2016

sharon D.

very pleasant, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Had problems with my air conditioner on a Sunday and with record breaking heat. They were very busy, but came in a reasonable time and did a great job, Found my filter was dirty and changed it- also checked everything else to make sure that was the problem. Only charged me the house call fee and much lower than other places charge.

Work Completed On 06/19/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

05/20/2016

Catharine W.

he did the inspection and then gave a verbal breakdown of problems and repair costs. This information was also emailed to us. The information was very helpful.

Description of Work
Did a hvac/furnace inspection.

Work Completed On 05/11/2016

Thank you for the review!

Full service, repair, replacement and installation or air conditioning & heating systems. Base to full customs, Sheet metal ducting, Spiral, to Flex, split, package, gas to electric as well as mini split systems we offer our service to all 24.

We do not sell parts.