THOMAS SERVICE COMPANY

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2006

hvac

Amenities

This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Samantha L.
03/18/2014
Tom Brewer came out on Friday 03/14/2014 to take a look and give an estimate. He said we definitely needed a new fan motor outside. Might need a couple of other things inside, but wouldn't be able to tell until the fan motor was repaired. (We were having problems with leaking before the motor went out). Estimated $225 for the motor and replacement, but couldn't be exactly sure what else might need to be done inside and how much additional that would be. He ordered the new motor and came back today (Tuesday) to install it. He arrived on time, finished replacing the part quickly and got the unit started up. Once it was up and running he took a look at what was going on inside. Found and replaced an old part with holes in it. He said that should take care of it, but there is a possibility that the drain pain may be corroded and need to be replaced, but that would be involve another two hours of labor. We already had a bucket in place to catch drips. He suggested we wait until it gets warmer and we start running the unit regularly to see if the other part took care of the problem. If it doesn't he can come back and do some more investigating. The additional service inside added less than $50 to the initial quote for the outside repair. The total came to $273.75. I love that in what must be a slower part of the year, he didn't automatically do a repair he wasn't sure was necessary! Tom came highly recommended from multiple sources. I'm so glad we gave him a call. I enthusiastically recommend his company. Tom also suggested we have the furnace coils cleaned next fall and asked to make sure we have a carbon monoxide detector. He's a nice guy. I'm completely comfortable having him in my home around my family. We plan to have him back in the fall to perform the suggested maintenance on the furnace. I think there may be an update to his contact info. His business card listed his phone number as 501-988-1023 and his cell phone number as 501-425-9335.
Description of Work
Checked A/C Replaced bad condenser fan motor and repaired drain at evaporator coil. Included parts and labor.
Joan C.
04/16/2009
My husband was very pleased with his honesty and will definitely use him again.
Description of Work
He serviced the unit for summer and thoroughly checked out the unit..
07/28/2006
I'm so happy this company makes a point to remind me that a maintenance check is due on my air conditioner. The prices are always so reasonable. The mechanic is very knowledgeable, and assures me that my system is working fine and it always does.
Description of Work
My whole air conditioning system needed a maintenance check. The system was checked for proper functioning, and a safety check was also performed.

Phone

6001 OLD TOM BOX RD

Jacksonville, AR 72076

Other Information

Services offered

HEATING & AC.

Payment options

FAQ

THOMAS SERVICE COMPANY is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

THOMAS SERVICE COMPANY is open:

THOMAS SERVICE COMPANY accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Yes, THOMAS SERVICE COMPANY offers free project estimates.

No, THOMAS SERVICE COMPANY does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

No, THOMAS SERVICE COMPANY does not offer warranties.

THOMAS SERVICE COMPANY offers the following services: HEATING & AC.

Other Local Pros In Your Area

The Neighborly Done Right Promise delivered by Aire Serv®, a proud Neighborly company. With Aire Serv you can be sure your job will be Done Right. We stand behind our workmanship with a Done Right Promise. If your service was not done right, we promise to make it right. Contact your local Aire Serv franchise within 60 days of service and we will make it right. No matter the project, Aire Serv will get it Done Right.

Comfort Concepts Inc

(5)

2022 Super Service Award

Comfort Concepts Inc

Comfort Concepts Inc. is a locally owned and operated HVAC contractor in Austin, AR and serve the surrounding areas. We specialize in HVAC maintenance, HVAC services. We take great pride in the quality of our work.

AC Pros of Arkansas

(4)

2022 Super Service Award

AC Pros of Arkansas

At AC Pros of Arkansas, you can be sure that you're getting quality HVAC service in Central Arkansas. With decades of combined experience under our belts, there's nothing we haven't seen and there's nothing we can't do! If you have an HVAC installation or a heating & cooling repair service you need in Central Arkansas, reach out to us today and get a free quote on our services! We can't wait to hear from you.