Arkansas Handyman

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2014

Arkansas Handyman in Mabelvale offers handyman services for small remodel jobs, including ceiling fans, light fixtures, flooring, decks, and fences....

Community Builders Inc

Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any questions before, during and after your home improvement project. Community Builders is a Better Business Bureau accredited company with an A+ rating. Family operated. Additional phone numbers - (918) 695-8838, (918) 960-1009 & (918) 836-0135. Additional contact name - Greg Wolter. Additional email - info@communitybuildersinc.com.

Ray Lusk Plumbing Co

OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen Gallery Re-modelers, Ray Lusk Sprinklers. Additional phone 501-664-0940.

06/25/2015

Description of Work
Rob was very helpful and polite but the timing simply was not right for the work to get done. I would contact him in the future and hope to hire them at some point.

Category custom cabinets

03/31/2015

Mr. Rabon has done several jobs for me. The most recent was a door repair. It was an emergency to me because I could not lock my door due to a malfunction. He was able to respond immediately which worked out great for me.

Description of Work
Door repair

Category custom cabinets