Arkansas Handyman

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2014

Arkansas Handyman in Mabelvale offers handyman services for small remodel jobs, including ceiling fans, light fixtures, flooring, decks, and fences....

Mister Sparky Central Arkansas

Available 24/7 - you can reach us anytime. We offer 24 hour emergency service, small appointment windows and prompt service. Technician Seal of Safety Certified - Highly trained, background checked, and drug-tested technicians. Comfort Qualified Company-Insured, licensed, bonded, and offering the best warranties. Premier products and equipment - you get what we install in our own homes! Neat & tidy service - your home is treated like our own...with respect and care. 100% satisfaction guarantee - if your work isn't right, we'll make it right for free. Homeowner Helper Financing - low rates, high approvals, low monthly payments.

Offers by Mister Sparky Central Arkansas on Angi
Reed Electric

Residential & Commercial Electrician Licensed, Bonded, & Insured House Re-Wiring, Meter Loops, Phone & Cable Installation, Service Calls, Pools & Spas, Re-models/Add-ons, Parking Lot Lighting, Grounding, landscaping lighting.

Bradford Painting

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!

06/25/2015

Description of Work
Rob was very helpful and polite but the timing simply was not right for the work to get done. I would contact him in the future and hope to hire them at some point.

Category custom cabinets

03/31/2015

Mr. Rabon has done several jobs for me. The most recent was a door repair. It was an emergency to me because I could not lock my door due to a malfunction. He was able to respond immediately which worked out great for me.

Description of Work
Door repair

Category custom cabinets