ALL THE RIGHT MOVES

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2006

We have been Family owned and operated since 1994. Thank you Little Rock for voting us #1 moving company in Sorie'e magazines Platinum Service Awards 2008-2013, 2016-2018 Arkansas Business 2013 Mover of the Year. Call us and you'll see we have All The Right Moves! Local & Long Distance Moving.

movers (78)piano movers (4)storage unit (4)hauling (2)

12/23/2020

Terri C.

I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Ray and Hayden were professional and knowledgeable. They were on time and didn't waste time. The price was fair. I will use them again!

Description of Work
Moving large furniture to storage

Category hauling services, moving companies

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

09/11/2020

Sharon J.

It went great!! They came the day I requested, kept in contact with me and did a quick job. I would definitely call them again and would recommend them. Thank you Angie’s List.

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

06/12/2018

Linda H.

This is the third time we have used All the Right Moves and once again they did excellent work. Ray and Erik packed for two days and they led the team who moved everything to our new house. Ray and Erik see what needs to be done and do it! They have excellent suggestions as well. I don't want to move again any time soon, but when we do we will call All the Right Moves.

Description of Work
We were moving from one house to another which was only three miles away. We needed our house packed as well as moved.

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

03/12/2018

Ron M.

Movers did a great job. Knowledgeable, showed up on time and knew what they were doing. Everything worked out fine. Would hire again to help us move.

Description of Work
Move furniture from old house to new house

Work Completed On 03/12/2018

11/01/2017

Judy B.

Matthew and Ray were pro's at what they do. They work together well. We had no damage, and they took care not to gouge sheetrock, etc. It is also worth mentioning they showed up right on time. We would use them again.

Description of Work
We needed professional help to move from a 3 bedroom residence to a 4 bedroom residence, in the same city.

Work Completed On 09/16/2017

07/06/2017

Londa S.

As usual they were GREAT! Matthew and Ray are the best. I have used All the right Moves several times and have referred friends to them for in state and out of state moves. They are prompt and extremely careful with everything. I am always amazed at how well they can pack a truck. There has never been anything damaged in any of the moves. I always know that I will get an experienced mover when I call them.

Description of Work
I hired them to move my daughter from her large 2 bedroom apartment in Memphis to Fayetteville.

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

06/28/2017

Virginia M.

All the Right Moves did a great job for us. We scheduled the date in advance. However, the company needed to do another move that day as well (it had to be postponed from a previous day), so they sent two trucks and seven workers that morning to get the job done quickly. We essentially got two workers for free. They worked quickly and did a very good job; they were very careful with our antique furniture. I was very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Moving from one home to another in Little Rock

Work Completed On 06/03/2017

Thank you so much! Enjoy your new home!

06/09/2017

Lottie J.

They quit after an hour into the job .

Description of Work
Furniture moved.

Work Completed On 07/29/2017

Yes ma’am you received an hour of Free for not being forthright on the phone about what actually needed to be moved. You stated on the phone you needed Living room, dining room and 1 bedroom to moved to garage for remodel. Upon arrival we moved one bedroom to garage and another bedroom back into the one we just emptied. After the bedroom swap I informed you it was going to take longer since you added work and you said take it or leave it? So yes ma’am you received 1 hour FREE MOVING! I’m not doing a 4hr job to get paid for 2hrs. Have a nice day!

06/05/2017

Cindy D.

great- made everything super easy - the movers were pleasant and did a great job

Description of Work
moving from 2 story house to apartment - lived in house > 40 years- a lot of heavy items

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

05/01/2017

Will A.

The crew did an excellent job and took care to make sure my items were loaded appropriately for a long-distance move.

Description of Work
All the right moves sent 4 men out to load a moving trailer for my 2200 square foot house. They were courteous, efficient, and I would highly recommend them. They loaded my stuff into a trailer for a long-haul move. It took 2 hours from start to finish making for a very efficient move.

Work Completed On 04/25/2017

Thank you sir!

04/12/2017

Jim L.

Ryan and his crew arrived on time, worked really hard and were very patient and courteous to all involved. Very easy to work with

Description of Work
I am a Maintenance Supervisor where I am Employed. I had several large moves consisting of Commercial and Residential Buildings recently. The items moved ranged in size from small boxes to large pieces of furniture.

Work Completed On 04/04/2017

03/14/2017

Jean P.

I wouldn't use them again due to us no longer being there.

Work Completed On 05/30/2016

01/01/2017

Beth M.

All the Right Moves did a great job! Even when my elderly mother started changing her mind about which pieces of furniture would go upstairs, and which would go downstairs, the movers never got impatient. Everything ended up just where it needed to be, and my mom was very pleased to be moved in. The move took two days and two trucks and 4 or 5 men.

Description of Work
Moved 88 year old lady 90 miles from large house to somewhat smaller condo.

Work Completed On 10/18/2016

10/04/2016

Steve L.

Very well...friendly workers, items well cared for, no damage, arrived timely. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Household Move

Work Completed On 10/03/2016

09/01/2016

Aaron H.

I contacted several movers in the central Arkansas area in order to get a 'fair market' price on moving. I researched based on Angie's List ratings, and we arrived at four different companies. We called the other three first. They all came across with bids at or near $10,000. Some of those estimates were only after multiple calls and missed appointments. I contacted All The Right Moves, and Ryan (owner) answered the phone. Even though I found Ryan's personality to be a bit 'dry', he wasted no time in getting down to business. He showed up the next day, walked thru the house taking direction from my wife about what moves and what doesn't, and he shot a bid right on the spot--$3000 less than the lowest bid we'd gotten before. I balked a bit at this, as I live by the mantra "cheap work ain't good and good work ain't cheap". However, the reviews were all the same--Ryan was no-nonsense and got the job done. So we signed on. The crew showed up at the house, and although they arrived slightly late and left a little earlier than expected, they got the job done. Now, we have numerous antiques and a LOT of "trinkets" to deal with. The crew brought in dozens of boxes and a huge stack of butcher paper and bubble wrap. Four days and two trucks later, we were moving. They arrived at our new house on a Saturday at around lunch time. Ryan said "hello" and went to work. The guys didn't stop to chat. They asked where things went and made a thousand trips in and out of the house. In four hours, the trucks were empty. Ryan collected his check and they were on their way. Four hours for two full trucks. After the boxes were emptied and everything was placed a week later, we found the expected bumps and scrapes here and there, but absolutely nothing major. Only two items were broken beyond repair, and they were easily replaced. I sent a photo to Ryan of the broken item and he cut a check for more than the replacement value--no questions asked. I would hire these guys again every day of the week and twice on Tuesday. Don't expect a lot of fancy forms and paperwork--Ryan uses scraps of paper and business cards to jot down his notes, but when it comes to the nut cutting, they got the job done.

Description of Work
Moving 2100 sq ft house from Little Rock to Eureka Springs

Work Completed On 07/07/2016

07/13/2016

Susan L.

Very well. We got a late start due to a computer glitch, but the guys got me moved in time. It rained, pouring at times, but somehow they kept my property dry. They put items where I wanted them, and if something would not fit they told me the truth and made suggestions on where to put it. They treated all my property with respect, even little things. They were friendly and chatted with me, but most of the focus was on the work. This is the first move ever, in 40 years of moving across the USA and around the world, where nothing got broken!

Description of Work
Moving from a house and storage, into an apartment.

Work Completed On 07/11/2016

06/22/2016

Richard K.

Kept in contact so no surprises regarding time of pickup. Came on time and got right to work. The 4 gentlemen were friendly and professional. I also had a hot tub to move (smaller 3 person) but the guys knew what to do and my Hot Springs Jetsetter got moved and setup up just great! (BTW, I'll mention here that Townley Spas wanted $800 just to pickup, transport and put back the spa. ATRM not only moved my spa....but my household items with their own truck, pads etc and worked hard for over 4 hours for the Same Price. Oh....and Townley was not able to perform this for another 3 weeks...well beyond my need). Overall everything went great. I was very pleased that I found these guys to do our move. I was also pleased with the price considering all the work they did for us.

Description of Work
Moved my wife and I across town. We needed the big stuff moved like washer/dryer, couches etc. There was also a hot tube move.

Work Completed On 06/21/2016

01/17/2016

Geoffrey L.

Matthew and Kalvin packed up my home. It took a little longer than expected, but some of that was due to a holiday and a few odd pieces in my home. They came a half hour late but were pleasant and trustworthy. Ryan came with Ray, Eric, and Kalvin to move my piano and load my PODS. They did an exceptional job, very efficient and pleasant to work with. I have complete trust in Ryan and his services. They took smoke breaks, but never in my home. They offered to haul off anything I needed to get rid of. I had a few concerns at one point about how some of the boxes were packed and the timing of getting things finished. As soon as I voiced my concerns to Ryan, he had everything fixed to my satisfaction by the next day. I highly recommend All the Right Moves and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Pack my home and load everything onto 2 PODS.

Category moving companies, storage units, piano moving

Work Completed On 12/31/2015

08/03/2015

Kathryn S.

It started well. I called the day before and confirmed the two guys would be there the next morning and be able to move the piano. All was confirmed. The two guys that showed up were a bit late, but Ryan called and said they would be. That's fine. These guys worked hard for about an hour and got a lot done. Then, there was the problem with the sofa. The two guys couldn't figure out how to get the sofa out of the house. They called Ryan, but kept working. Ryan showed up about 2 hours into the move. He said the sofa couldn't be moved because "he tried twice". I told him we bought the sofa only 1 year previous and it was moved into the house in it's entirety, minus removing the legs. He said the sofa had to come apart to move it. I told him that it was moved in one piece. He wouldn't believe me. While Ryan was on site, I asked about moving the piano which he had confirmed the day before. He said he couldn't move it until 5 days in the future because he was short handed. I had to be moved out of the house!!!!! The guys decided it was time for lunch and would meet me at the new house. I told them there was more stuff to move and pointed out what needed to be done. It was done "but there is hardly room on the truck". What? I have a tiny house! It all fit. They showed up 1.5 hours later and moved all the pieces. Only one guy was moving boxes and decor for roughly an hour. Then, that guy needed help so the other guy started helping and proceeded to started cursing non-stop. I almost told him to stop but I wanted this job done since it had gone south. When only 4 pieces of furniture were left on the truck (two of which were in manufacturer boxes), the cursing guy said he couldn't go on and would come back 5 days in the future when they moved the piano. Since I already arranged another piano mover for the next day, I told him to finish up the job, even with "risk" that the furniture would be damaged. The day ended with a little over 5 hours of time moved (30 minutes which is "transit" for the 1 mile and another 15 I paid for their lunch). Only one of the guys did most of the moving the second half of the time hired. And, I had to hire another moving company to move the sofa., which took 30 minutes. TOTAL time, including transit. And yet another moving company to move the piano. So, my moving bill doubled.

Description of Work
Moved furniture, boxes, and miscellaneous decor from one, small (1100 sq ft) house to another house, proximately 1 mile apart.

Category moving companies, piano moving

Work Completed On 07/22/2015

Yes ma'am your sofa would not fit through the door assembled. like I said that day I'm not in the business to buy your used Furniture. I know you said just cram it through the door but that's not how we move stuff. And yes we didn't move your piano because you wanted it to go down a flight of stairs inside the home and like I said I had 2 crews out of town that day. I'm sorry I didn't risk hurting my guys, my self or your new home. Again that's not how we move furniture. As far as everything you stated I'm pretty sure you have us confused with another company? You never called me and expressed any of the concerns you speak of now? And yes it took way longer than it should have considering we had to wipe every single peice of furniture off before we padded it cause like you said you quit cleaning a month ago cause you were moving. I haven't seen that much cat hair in all the 20 years of moving! I'm truly sorry your move had a couple hick ups. It's funny how you Tipped my guys well but are on here with complaints? If my guy should've left when the saw the mess you live in. Thanks again Ryan

07/17/2015

sarah S.

All in all - we would use this service again and would recommend their company.

Description of Work
I called to make the appointment and it was very easy to schedule my move. We went over the details of approximately how much it would cost - they quoted around 1250 but indicated it could be more/less on how many hours we used the crew. They suggested 4 men and two trucks which was sufficient for the move. The crew was great - Marty the owner was professional and thoughtful about how our furniture was arranged in the trucks. The crew was careful with our possessions only dinging a few items. All in all we felt like the price and crew did a good job. The only item the crew did not do, was dissemble bed frames, treadmill, tables etc. From a liability standpoint, they indicated we needed to be the owner of that. We were fine with it.

Work Completed On 07/03/2015

07/13/2015

mary H.

Excellent job and very fast, the price was good too

Description of Work
loaded the moving truck

Work Completed On 06/26/2015

06/11/2015

Michael S.

Ryan and a helper showed up on time and in a few minutes moved the organ out of my house and on to their truck. Both Ryan and his helper were friendly and professional. The feedback from where the organ was delivered was the same. No problems. I thought the price or $150 was very reasonable. Would definitely use this company again if I need items moved. From scheduling to getting the job done was quick and easy. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Organ moved from Little Rock to Benton, AR a distance of 25 miles.

Work Completed On 06/08/2015

02/26/2015

Christine S.

They were able to move a VERY heavy and cumbersome sleeper sofa out of a narrow door way. Previously four men had worked for two hours to get this sofa out the door and had failed. These guys are incredible! Ray Charles is an valuable asset to this company, brains and brawn. He masterminded getting more packed into a small cube than I thought was possible and it arrived without a scratch!

Description of Work
Moved a sleeper sofa and load a shipping cube.