The Painter Guys LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2009

Interested in repainting your home’s interior and exterior? Need a fresh coat of paint for your business? Looking for experienced painters? The Painter Guys can help with all your painting needs. Our painting experts are well-equipped and experienced to handle any painting job big and small. In fact, we’ve painted single rooms, whole houses, small businesses, industrial businesses and more. You won’t be disappointed with the level of detail and care we provide. Call The Painter Guys at (262) 993-3465 for a free estimate today....

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Painting - Exterior Project

Painting - Exterior Project

house painting
Painting the Exterior siding and porches.

interior painting (21)house painting (9)pressure washing (5)drywall (2)deck cleaning (1)wallpaper removal (1)

07/27/2022

Kyle S.

Sami and his team were awesome! We were well informed about the project start date and the project went very smoothly and was done amazingly. We will hire the Painter Guys again for our next painting project! Thank you!

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Work Completed On 07/27/2022

02/24/2022

liz P.

Sami and his team are very respectful of you as well as your property. This is the fourth time that I hired the Painter Guys. The work they perform is meticulous!! I am the type of person that everything has to be "just so" and they truly make sure it is. They are the only painting company that I would ever hire. THANKS PAINTER GUYS!!!

Description of Work
two bedrooms walls,ceilings and woodwork, stair case walls and ceiling, installing new quarter round.

Work Completed On 02/27/2022

02/16/2022

Ann L.

Great job, couldn't be happier, the painters were very pleasant and respectful, fast and thorough

Description of Work
M bedroom,Hallways, living room, kitchen and dining room walls ceilings and wood work.

Work Completed On 02/16/2022

02/11/2022

sandy L.

Sami was prompt to get me an estimate. He and his crew were totally professional. Four hours later they were done, everything was cleaned up, and the paint job looked great. His pricing is more than fair. Definitely consider him for your next job!

Description of Work
kitchen, hallways, staircase

Work Completed On 02/11/2022

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you too. We look forward to work with you in the near future.

08/26/2021

John P.

It was excellent. They did an exceptional job as far as cleaning the deck

Description of Work
They power washed and re-stained my deck.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

06/05/2021

Greg S.

We hired Sami and his team to paint at our newly built home. They painted our exterior siding and trim, exterior doors, wood columns, and then they also textured and painted the interior of my finished garage. Sami was quick to respond to calls and texts and was in constant communication throughout the job. They showed up when they said they would, worked from sun up to sun down, and did an AMAZING job; I couldn't be any happier. His prices were extremely reasonable as well. I wouldn't hesitate to use The Painter Guys again and also wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Exterior siding and trim painting on a newly built home, exterior door painting, wood column painting, finished garage texturing and painting.

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

Thank you for selecting The Painter Guys, to take care of your exterior painting needs. And for taking the time to leave a such an amazing review. I will be sure to share these kind words to our crew.

04/16/2021

Gayle S.

Excellent job by Sami and his team! Sami gave advice to help in my color decision making, and he and his team did a great job. The finished rooms were beautifully done in a timely manner. They repaired worn and damaged areas so after painting the walls and ceiling were fresh and clean looking. I plan on using Sami for another job in the near future.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your review, I will be sure to share this feedback with the team.

04/16/2021

Kaitlin B.

Immediate response time when requested quote. Honest, quality work for money spent! Excellent work done in a quick amount of time! Cleaned up after too. Would definitely rehire and recommend to family and friends.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 04/18/2021

[Member Name Removed] thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We strive to consistently provide quality work.

04/07/2021

Gina W.

The job went very well. Professional service from start to finish.

Description of Work
Interior

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

[Member Name Removed] - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

03/30/2021

scott W.

excellent.....quality work and professional attitude done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
interior

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working with you on your next project.

03/22/2021

Scott P.

Painting was done promptly, and with excellent attention to detail. The painters left the premises spotless. I'm very happy.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. It was our pleasure to work with you.

03/15/2021

James H.

Greats on done early cleaned every thing just like it was

Description of Work
Basement

Category remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

01/27/2021

lori U.

The guys did a great job and were fast and efficient . When I asked if they had time to paint my ceiling they were very willing to add that on to the job !

Description of Work
interior wall paper removal and ceiling painted

Category wallpaper removal

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

Liz W.

Excellent. Looks outstanding. Good guidance on types of materials that would withstand weather and use. Helpful with selection of colors to compliment my home. Both of the painters were professional, respectful, detailed and cleaned up when finished each day. Did a super job. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Porch refinishing

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

COBURN J.

Absolutely the best! They are very timely, easy to work with, responsive to my call, the workmanship is excellent! I will be using them again soon!

Description of Work
exterior

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Patt W.

Have been using Painter guys for many years and always have a great experience. Detail oriented and fair pricing. Projects they have done for me: Outdoor painting, indoor painting, wallpaper removal, patio pressure washing.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

01/28/2018

FATIMA M.

He showed up on time. Gave a detailed explanation of what they would do. Wrote up a clear work order and left it with me. He was professional and gave me an estimate appointment quickly. He was only slightly higher than his competition and therefore did not get the job.

Description of Work
I asked for an estimate on complete painting and plaster work to re-rent a 3 bedroom rental.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/30/2017

12/27/2017

FATIMA M.

He did a good job of writing up the estimate and explained what he would do.

Description of Work
Rental 3bed apartment. Estimate on painting and getting ready to rent. He was punctual and went through the unit and gave me an estimate promptly. I am still looking at other bids and will decide later.

Work Completed On 11/20/2017

09/21/2015

JIM E.

Description of Work
Painted entire house. Could have done better job tarping before scraping a badly peeling wood sided house. Had lots of additional manual clean up of paint chips to keep the city happy, which they did at no extra charge. Showed up on time and did the job in a short time frame. Good quality. Fixed a couple of over spray issues when I pointed them out. Overall, happy with the job.

Work Completed On 06/18/2015

07/10/2014

Stephen D.

Just had several rooms and a large stairway painted yesterday. We found the crew to be punctual, pleasant, and hard working. We expected the work to take a couple of days because of the cracks that needed to be scraped and spackled, but we were pleased to find the work completed in one day due to efficiency and very few breaks taken. Our house looks great with the sprucing up of the rooms. The crew worked hard cleaning up, helped move around furniture, and took special care in their work. I plan to recommend them to friends and keep them on my list of reliable contractors.

Description of Work
Bedroom, large living room, small hallway,bathroom, and high staircase to second floor, including fixing and patching cracks.

Work Completed On 07/09/2014

02/22/2013

Greg M.

They were excellent. The estimate was very reasonable, and I was very pleased with the results. The two painters who did the job were here early and worked the whole day. The final result is a fine, professional paint job.

Description of Work
They painted, three different colors, the outside of our Victorian house. The work included extensive prep on the old paint and putting new coats on.

Work Completed On 10/22/2012

08/10/2012

Megan G.

They are professional, courteous, trustworthy, and do excellent work. And the prices are way better than the big painting companies.

Description of Work
I have used Sami and The Painter Guys for an exterior job a few years ago and again recently for interior painting of several rooms and trim.

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters