Jon Debelak Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2008

N63W24043 Main St

Sussex, WI 53089

Family owned & operated for 3 generations. Jon Debelak Plumbing & DeBelak INC., or DeBelak Plumbing & Heating. Phone - (262) 375-4460, or (262) 246-4460, Cell - (262) 370-4005. Fax - (262)-375-4830. Master Plumbers licence #223840

02/17/2022

Winter H.

Jon always get the job dne. I depend on Jon he never fail me. Jon is good, honest and reliable.

Description of Work
My kitchen sink was dripping water also my bathtub handle was dripping water. Jon fix both leaks in no time.

06/22/2021

STEVE L.

Jon came right out on time and fix the problem within 30 minutes. He did what he said he was going to do ata very fair price. Call him for all my future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Main shower had low pressure

11/22/2020

Karen S.

Jon didn't have previous experience with our faucet ( a European brand), but he stuck with it and was able to make it work better than ever. His fees are reasonable. He wore a mask, as asked, no issues. Great experience!

Description of Work
Faucet repair

10/19/2020

Karl R.

I used Jon Debelak Plumbing for a non-urgent kitchen faucet replacement. Communication between myself and Jon was excellent. Two plumbers were out to my house to perform the job much sooner than I expected. The job itself wasn't very easy because the old faucet had rusted in place. The plumbers, however, were able to get the job done in less than an hour. They were very nice, and they did a great job! They even cleaned up some rust staining on the kitchen sink caused by the old faucet. I do recommend Jon Debelak Plumbing.

Description of Work
Replace a kitchen faucet.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review & for calling on Jon DeBelak Plumbing for your plumbing repairs. Jon DeBelak

10/17/2020

Tim K.

Fantastic. The service person was courteous , skilled, professional, punctual and did great work and clean up after. I can’t say enough how pleased I was with their work.

Description of Work
Repair work on pipes

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

09/16/2020

Jeff A.

Everything was too notch. Clearly knew what had to be corrected, worked quickly, efficiently, and cleanly. The new pipes are tight and leak free. Pricing better than I anticipated. Nice guy too. No issues with masking up either. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Re build kitchen sink drain pipes

08/18/2020

meghan K.

We had an unexpected water back up due to a failing sump pump and I called Jon to see if he could come by that day for an emergency repair. He was at my house within an hour. He replaced the failing sump part quickly. I can't comment on price comparison since he was the only person I called, but it seemed fair to me given the emergency situation. I was super impressed with how quickly he was able to get to my house and resolve everything. Would hire again!

Description of Work
sump pump repair to eliminate a drain pipe backup

Category wells, drain cleaning

07/13/2020

Barry J.

Perfect! Jon was great to work with! Fit us on same day! Will hire again

Description of Work
Gas leak at fireplace

Category appliance repair, gas leak repair

06/25/2020

LeighAnn Z.

Awesome. Although Jon ran late, he was very responsive and accommodating. We had some unusual problems given the age of our home, but Jon took his time an was determined to get our toilet put in for us. He did a great job.

Description of Work
Toilet install is an old home, very small powder room

Category appliance repair, plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review. Let me know when the drywall repairs & painting is done so I can install the wash basin for you. Jon

05/22/2020

John C.

Responsive, very fast work. Of three plumbing companies I've used in the area, definitely the best. Will use again.

Description of Work
Gas plumbing, exterior hose bib, bathroom and washroom plumbing

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review. It was our pleasure helping you repair your plumbing. jon

04/28/2020

Amy and Chris N.

We have used Jon Debelak for years as our plumber. He is the only contractor that I trust in the area. He is always prompt, professional and gets the job done. Most recently we had a leak in a very difficult spot in the ceiling of our basement. He was able to get in there to solder it together. He discovered that It hadn’t been soldered when the house was built 26 years ago. Jon made it right!. He is amazing!

Description of Work
Leaking pipe in the basement.

Category appliance repair, plumbing, water softeners, drain cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for taking the time to give me a great review, i do appreciate your returned business. Stay safe, Jon

03/17/2020

William H.

Great service, very efficient, honest, and very reasonable pricing. Wood definitely recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Fixed sump pump and furnace vent

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review. I am sending the lien waiver along with the paid receipt in the postal mail today. let me know if there is anything else you need. Jon D.

06/26/2019

Elrid J.

He was able to come the same day, had what was needed and completed the work promptly.

Description of Work
Leaking faucet replaced. Cut off values puT on.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the good review. I am happy to take care of your plumbing issues. Jon

04/15/2019

Jerry P.

Would clearly stay away from them. Trying now to get work they did now fixed the right way. I sent your company a email this is the business on Atkinson. As I mention to you with photos is you put the WRONG size fitting on my pipes. You put a 5/8 fitting for the water meter and city of Milwaukee inspectors said they would NEVER allow a 5/8 for a COMMERCIAL building should be a 3/4. IAM posting the rejection from the city on here. It is sad I paid allot of money for you to install but since there is no money incentive for you to do the right thing you simply ignore my emails for request to fix correctly your mistake. Please provide in your reply if I decide to take civil action what address would I write to and to whom attention.

Description of Work
Install new pipe so Water department can install new meter

Category plumbing, wells, drain cleaning

Sorry, But I have Never done any work for [Member Name Removed] you Must have the wrong plumbing company. Perhaps it was debelak plumbing or [Member Name Removed] debelak plumbing. Jon DeBelak

02/05/2019

Candice S.

Work was done well and fast. He was way under the the other quotes I had from other plumbers.

Description of Work
main water shut off replacement

01/21/2019

Candice S.

I got a quote through email by taking pictures of what I need replaced and then talked to Jon over the phone. He was able to reassure me the job was probably only a few hours a work and he could do it that week. He was able to get us in on the day we chose and called when he was on his way. He got all three projects done in record time. He did a great job getting the water to the house shut off when he had trouble with the city street stop. I was very thankful for the professionalism and honesty of Jon. We were give an outrageous quote by another plumber and Jon saved us quite a bit of money. I would definitely use him for future projects.

Description of Work
Water Main Shut off valve replaced, Replaced kitchen sink faucet, replaced shower faucet cartridge

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to give the Great review! It was a pleasure meeting your husband and taking care of your Plumbing needs. Honesty is my best policy and the truth will set us free! :) Thank you, Jon D.

12/14/2018

Elana S.

Replaced the Water heater. Jon was very responsive. Gave quote, set up time, kept me updated on progress with ordering and deliver date of unit. On day of install, let me know that he was on way. Both him and his son were very professional, clean and efficient. He saw I was missing an important part of the sump pump for the float and he fixed it no charge. When it was done he went over any issues what they did and gave me some recommendations on our water softener unit. Will absolutely hire again and recommend him.

Description of Work
Replaced the Water heater.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review. I hope you were able to get your softener & or your well checked out. Jon

08/21/2018

Paul H.

Jon Debelak was very professional and did a good job! He was able to work us in despite a busy schedule. He called prior to arrival and was also helpful with advise on some unrelated plumbing questions. We would definitely recommend Jon Debelak Plumbing and Heating and will use him again as future needs arise.

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal Install

06/24/2018

Joseph B.

Jon was able to fit us in quickly despite a busy schedule. He explained everything he was doing so we were familiar with everything. Very happy with his work. Will definitely be calling him again the next time we need a plumber!

Description of Work
Repair a leaking toilet

06/16/2018

David K.

To what I thought I needed new hose bibs turned out to be way better than I expected. Jon was very prompt (and I wasn’t even home.... instead our Grammy was). He called me before arriving and after he was finished. He took a look at the project and instead of charging me full replacements of the leaky hose bibs, he said that those existing bibs are good hose bibs. He worked them and tightened down the packing nut to each hose bib, then tested the outside. No leaks or no drips inside. Works perfectly. Now, an non- honest plumber would of just changed all of the old ones out to new and never tried to fix the existing. They would of wanted the money. Instead, Jon saved me $$ hundreds just by tightening down the packing nut. Jon and his team were very knowledgeable and friendly. This would be the 2nd time I used him and I’ll be using him 100x more. Thank YOU Jon for all you’re knowledge when someone like me doesn’t know what’s, What. Highly Recommended!!

Description of Work
3 - Exterior Hose Bib Repairs

Category plumbing

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to give your nice review! :) I appreciate your response because it is part of the reason I try so hard to resolve peoples problems. It makes me feel good to hear it from my customers and is like getting paid a bonus or tip just the same. Return customers & referrals are the best because i do Not have to spend money advertising and that saves the customer in the end. Your Plumber Jon DeBelak

05/16/2018

Bruce B.

Excellent, Jon was personable, responsive, quick and neat and professional.

Description of Work
Connected hot and cold water plumbing for basement laundry sink.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure meeting you & I appreciate your business. Jon DeBelak

05/16/2018

Larry L.

Plumber wrecked one cartridge because he did not check and clean pipe first. Said I needed a "thimble" to regulate water flow from hot to cold. Kept telling me to call manufacturer..didn't say why. Replaced spout....ok. Checked for hot and cold water. Both there, but didn't check transition from hot to cold. Transition used to take a fair amount of movement of the handle. Now it was instantaneous from cold to dangerously hot. Didn't like my complaint that he didn't do a proper job of checking his work. Started to claim I was making all sorts of complaints about noise, etc. which I never made. Those complaints were from a different dissatisfied customer. "Screamed" at me, said he would never work for me again and rudely hung up. Still have problem with hot - cold transition. He seemed interested in taking on as many jobs as possible but spending as little time in doing them as possible.

Description of Work
Replace cartridge in faucet and replace spout with stem to chance from tub fill to shower

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

I did replace the cartridge & replace the tub spout that was the reason he called me out. The new problem is Not related to the work i have done, and happened days after i was there. This is one of those people in the world that no matter what you do they are Unhappy and will do Any thing to try to upset you, and try to ruin your reputation! He has gone on Multiple sites giving me bad reviews, I'm So sorry I have attempted to help this person. I refuse to do work for this individual any more.

03/28/2018

Dan K.

Jon's a pro. He's handled all of our plumbing needs over the years. He'll never leave you hanging. Responsive, reliable, and fast.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet

Thank you for the great review! I appreciate your business. Jon DeBelak

03/14/2018

Mark T.

Called around noon and Jon was able to squeeze me in the same day. Jon goes above and beyond to do quality work and you can really tell that he is committed to doing a good job. The toilet needed to be removed to clear the obstruction and that was when we found the wax ring was not seated properly further causing issues. Overall very impressed with the work.

Description of Work
Fix slow draining toilet

Thank you for the great review! I appreciate your business. Jon DeBelak

02/14/2018

Sandra P.

Very well. He replaced the garbage disposal and the sink no longer leaks water.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink was leaking; needed to replace the garbage disposal

Category small appliance repair

Thank you for the great review! we appreciate your business. Jon DeBelak

Badger State Heating and Air Conditioning

We are proud to be SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNERS 5 YEARS RUNNING for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and now 2017! At Badger State Heating and Air Conditioning we have been consistently providing our customers with EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND INSTALLATION. With over 20 years of experience in every aspect of the heating and air conditioning field, our educated sales staff and hvac technicians strive to PROVIDE YOU WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES at a superior value. We have many different products to fit both high-quality and price conscious individual's needs. You can be confident that we will provide EXCELLENT SERVICE IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. Free in home estimates on replacement of old heating and air conditioning equipment. 24-hour emergency service available.

ASAP Electric

At ASAP, we are always striving and prospering. We are a full service residential electrical contractor. We are owner operated and focused on quality work. Call or click for an estimate today.

TJ's Hauling Service Inc

We are a hauling company that offers a variety of different services, will haul away 1 item to as many as you have. For more information please call or visit or website www.tjshaulingservice.com.

Award 2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Service and repair of Pluming & heating, remodeling & new construction, residential & commercial plumbing fixtures, faucets, bath tubs, showers, toilets, disposals, water heaters, pumps, sump pumps, water softeners, iron filters, clogged drains, backed up sinks, drain cleaning, sewer cleaning, gas & electric connections.

Furnace replacement, Air conditioner refrigerant recharge, Appliance repairs