Jon Debelak Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2008

Family owned & operated for 3 generations. Jon Debelak Plumbing & DeBelak INC., or DeBelak Plumbing & Heating. Phone - (262) 375-4460, or (262) 246-4460, Cell - (262) 370-4005. Fax - (262)-375-4830. Master Plumbers licence #223840...

Aqua Well & Pump Systems Inc

Aqua Well & Pump Systems, Inc., is a 3rd generation; family owned & operated, well and pump service company, serving all of Southeastern Wisconsin. Our mission at Aqua is to provide our customers with a safe, reliable water supply, while safe guarding & promoting the protection of our most precious resource. To accomplish this mission, Aqua is dedicated to investing in promotion, equipment, & most of all people who share the same core values of knowledge, integrity, hard work, & honesty. Aqua provides pump & well drilling service for residential, industrial, commercial, & farm applications. services.

Milwaukee Lawn Sprinkler Corp

Milwaukee Lawn Sprinkler Corp. is a full service landscape irrigation contractor providing expert design, construction and maintenance exclusively for residential and commercial systems serving all of Southeastern Wisconsin.

TJ's Hauling Service Inc

We are a hauling company that offers a variety of different services, will haul away 1 item to as many as you have. For more information please call or visit or website www.tjshaulingservice.com.

06/22/2021

Jon came right out on time and fix the problem within 30 minutes. He did what he said he was going to do ata very fair price. Call him for all my future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Main shower had low pressure

11/22/2020

Jon didn't have previous experience with our faucet ( a European brand), but he stuck with it and was able to make it work better than ever. His fees are reasonable. He wore a mask, as asked, no issues. Great experience!

Description of Work
Faucet repair

10/19/2020

I used Jon Debelak Plumbing for a non-urgent kitchen faucet replacement. Communication between myself and Jon was excellent. Two plumbers were out to my house to perform the job much sooner than I expected. The job itself wasn't very easy because the old faucet had rusted in place. The plumbers, however, were able to get the job done in less than an hour. They were very nice, and they did a great ...

Description of Work
Replace a kitchen faucet.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review & for calling on Jon DeBelak Plumbing for your plumbing repairs. Jon DeBelak

10/17/2020

Fantastic. The service person was courteous , skilled, professional, punctual and did great work and clean up after. I can’t say enough how pleased I was with their work.

Description of Work
Repair work on pipes

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

09/16/2020

Everything was too notch. Clearly knew what had to be corrected, worked quickly, efficiently, and cleanly. The new pipes are tight and leak free. Pricing better than I anticipated. Nice guy too. No issues with masking up either. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Re build kitchen sink drain pipes

08/18/2020

We had an unexpected water back up due to a failing sump pump and I called Jon to see if he could come by that day for an emergency repair. He was at my house within an hour. He replaced the failing sump part quickly. I can't comment on price comparison since he was the only person I called, but it seemed fair to me given the emergency situation. I was super impressed with how quickly he was able ...

Description of Work
sump pump repair to eliminate a drain pipe backup

Category wells,drain cleaning

07/13/2020

Perfect! Jon was great to work with! Fit us on same day! Will hire again

Description of Work
Gas leak at fireplace

Category appliance repair,gas leak repair

06/25/2020

Awesome. Although Jon ran late, he was very responsive and accommodating. We had some unusual problems given the age of our home, but Jon took his time an was determined to get our toilet put in for us. He did a great job.

Description of Work
Toilet install is an old home, very small powder room

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review. Let me know when the drywall repairs & painting is done so I can install the wash basin for you. Jon

05/22/2020

Responsive, very fast work. Of three plumbing companies I've used in the area, definitely the best. Will use again.

Description of Work
Gas plumbing, exterior hose bib, bathroom and washroom plumbing

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review. It was our pleasure helping you repair your plumbing. jon

04/28/2020

We have used Jon Debelak for years as our plumber. He is the only contractor that I trust in the area. He is always prompt, professional and gets the job done. Most recently we had a leak in a very difficult spot in the ceiling of our basement. He was able to get in there to solder it together. He discovered that It hadn’t been soldered when the house was built 26 years ago. Jon made it right!. He...

Description of Work
Leaking pipe in the basement.

Category appliance repair,plumbing,water softeners,drain cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for taking the time to give me a great review, i do appreciate your returned business. Stay safe, Jon

Service and repair of Pluming & heating, remodeling & new construction, residential & commercial plumbing fixtures, faucets, bath tubs, showers, toilets, disposals, water heaters, pumps, sump pumps, water softeners, iron filters, clogged drains, backed up sinks, drain cleaning, sewer cleaning, gas & electric connections.

Furnace replacement, Air conditioner refrigerant recharge, Appliance repairs