Richmond Painting & Decorating

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2012

At Richmond Painting & Decorating, we are known for our quality workmanship and consistent, on-time completion of residential painting projects. Providing excellent service with unparalleled results is second nature for us, and we strive to meet the needs of each of our residential clients. Our painting services range from interior painting to exterior painting, deck staining, painting fences, aluminum siding, drywall repair and installation, and much more. Contact us today to request your free consultation with our house painting experts....

Guzman Drywall

Guzman Drywall

Drywall repairs, drywall hanging and painting any size jobs are welcome.

02/01/2019

Crew had frequent no show days and lots of turnover of painters. Extremely poor quality - paint lines on walls, lots of runs, drips and over spray, paint splatter on hard wood floors and new kitchen cabinets. Extremely poor at cleaning up after them selfs, marred finish on floors and cabinets where they tried to clean up paint. Agreed to part ways I didn't want any more damage to my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior wall and trim painting

CATEGORY interior painters

06/03/2015

after voucher was purchased, provider agreed to wait till customer was ready to schedule...to complete service, but when customer finally attempted to schedule, there were several provider cancellations and several just plain 'no-shows' .  Would never use this vendor again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washed a house and windows

CATEGORY house painters

02/07/2015

I know when I tried to get them out here I set up a time and then they go cancelled a few times eventually they finally came out. It was just kind of weird about the timing on it. Because I think they might have booked up so much that they fell behind. I guess it was not that great I guess I expected more from what I got.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pressure washed my house and a deck.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

06/12/2014

Went well, quick, effective, house looked much cleaner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwashed outside of the house.

CATEGORY pressure washing

03/19/2014

Richmond did a great job on my deck.  Looks brand new again!  They gave me some good tips on how to upkeep my deck and keep it looking it's best.  I would highly recommend this company!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Staining

CATEGORY deck cleaning,house painters

Racine Painting Contractor, Residential Painting, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Wallpaper Installation, Wallpaper Removal, Drywall Installation, Drywall Repair, Staining, Sealing, Varnishing, Aluminum Painting, Decks, Fences, Texturing, Glazing, Power Washing

Check, Visa, MasterCard