Maid In Wisconsin LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2012

5935 Margery Dr # 204

Racine, WI 53406

We are a family business not a franchise with more than 10 years on the market. Our teams are professional trained. Full bonded and insured with company vehicles and english spoken people in every team....

07/17/2017

Jane A.

Maid in Wisconsin cleaned my home on a monthly basis for more than two years. (Now moving overseas). Even though I am a household of one (and no pets), I work full-time and finally caved in to hire help with my least favorite activity. I have never been less than completely satisfied. So wonderful to come home on those Fridays to a squeaky clean home! And have my weekends free for other pursuits. The cost was very modest in my opinion, and they raised my rate only after two years. They were professional and very flexible with the few schedule changes I requested. I highly recommend their services. Thank you Maid in Wisconsin!

Description of Work
Monthly housecleaning.

09/30/2015

Jason H.

I had a last-minute cleaning that needed to happen in our house. I called the day before it needed to be cleaned and they were able to come out and do an excellent job. Called 10 other cleaners in the area and they could not do it on such short notice. They did a great job I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned up dust from construction work in House. Cleaned our rental house as well.

04/23/2015

Mike E.

They called me to set up a time to come and clean the apartment. Advised I wouldn't be there, and the furniture would be gone as well. I left them a key under the mat, they came in and cleaned the two bathrooms (including a jacuzzi tub), as well as the kitchen. Did a very nice job.

Description of Work
Cleaned two bathrooms and my kitchen prior to me moving out of my apartment. One less thing I had to worry about, and didn't have time to do.

04/02/2015

Paul B.

When I called tor an estimate, I was told only that the service would cost $35 per hour for three cleaners, each. No commitment to any total. That should have been a flag. The team arrived promptly at 10 AM on Saturday morning, and we all stood waited for the supervisor to arrive to translate. She walked the team through the house, pointing out each of our particular instructions. Before she left, she discussed with me how enormous the job was going to be and how she' below five okay are youd be calling in an additional team of three to assist them. She also indicated that this job would take more than an entire day of work. Needless to say, I was horrified by the amount of money that implied! Five or six cleaners at $35 each for no less than 4-5 hours, and that was just the first day--this is only a 3-bedroom ranch!! She set the team to work and left, leaving her cell phone number with us in case I have any issues to discuss. No one on the team spoke English well enough to converse, so we did need to translate our concerns via phone calls to the supervisor. Each of the cleaners appeared to be working very hard at what their work during, but there was always someone in nearly every room of the house, so it was impossible to monitor their work very closely without interfering with it. In the end, we finished up around 2 PM, with no mention of any additional work being needed. I got the amount due from the supervisor and sent the workers on their way. Over the next couple of days I got a chance to get a look at their work throughout the house. I'm really pretty disappointed. First of all, they were supposed to clean the refrigerator and the oven, but they didn't, even though they finished long before they supervisor had told me the job required. To have them come back and do it now would require additional output of money, after spending significantly more than I ever thought I would have to for housecleaning. Second, apparently they only dry mopped the bathroom floors, because there was still loose grouting powder on the floor after they left. Third, their dusting quality left much to be desired. When painters arrived the other day and took down the valances from the blinds, they were filthy--obviously hadn't even been touched. Next, they left one of the faucets in the kitchen untouched. It's just plain dirty. Need I go on? No, I would not hire this company for any cleaning job that I wanted done well. Not being able to interact with workers on site was clumsy, to say the least. I ended up paying an amount of money that I would have expected for an outstanding piece of work, but what I got was simply unacceptable work. I am particularly surprised, because this company was also on the list of recommended providers from Shorewest Realty, so I will be providing the same feedback to them. Buyer beware!

Description of Work
Cleaned the entire house in preparation for moving out

Category house cleaning

Greetings [member name removed] We would first like to thank you for taking the time to write the review. We are very sorry that your experience with our company was not what you expected. We do have in place a 24 hour service sattisfaction guarantee that was specified to you when the team was on site. Since this was not brought up to us with the time frame needed it makes it harder to arrange and honor this policy. We will go ahead and contact you today to see if we can help to better your experience and come to an agreement. Thank you The office of Maid in Wisconsin

01/17/2015

Lianna C.

These ladies did a terrific job cleaning everything from the bathrooms to the wood blinds and ceiling fans. They got my upstairs toilet (teenage boy - UGH!) so clean I could't believe it! They also did a good job of keeping me posted on how long they were going to be and about going over the big deal. I loved their work so much that I told them to just keep going! The staff worked hard and fast, and I would have them back in a heartbeat. Thank you, Maid in Wisconsin! Lianna Pleasant Prairie, WI

Description of Work
Thorough cleaning of entire house

Category house cleaning

Thank you!! its always a pleasure serving great clients like you [Member name removed]!

09/23/2014

Laura D.

Using Maid in Wisconsin was a wonderful experience! My house has been sadly neglected with me working a full-time job plus extra hours and helping to take care of elderly parents. I decided to call Maid in Wisconsin because they were nearby and could come on a short (one week) notice. The ladies arrived on time and ready to go to work. And work they did! My bathroom and kitchen were scrubbed from top to bottom, including the details like the drain in the shower and under the appliances on the kitchen counter. All other rooms were dusted and vacuumed. My whole house felt and smelled clean and fresh! I won't hesitate to call Maid in Wisconsin the next time I need a thorough house cleaning. Wonderful!

Description of Work
Cleaned, cleaned, CLEANED!! From the front of the house to the back! Living room, dining room and bedroom were all dusted and vacuumed. Things that were out of place were put away, but nothing was moved to where I could not find it. The bathroom and kitchen were scrubbed until they shone!

07/29/2014

Gail S.

Completely cleaned the main floor of the house. Thoroughly cleaned kitchen cupboards, counter tops, stove and refrigerator, and sink. Vacuumed walls and ceilings, including closets. Cleaned the bathroom. Cleaned and polished all woodwork and washed the interior side of the windows. Cleaned all of the hardwood floors. Great sense of humor and I so appreciated that they told me they had seen worse.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

06/04/2014

Lisa L.

They were very thorough & everything was spotless when they were done. Veronica even called a couple days later to follow up to make sure I was happy. I called other cleaning services & because I wasn't sure if I was going to be a 'regular' customer, they were hesitant & sometimes even rude about working with me. Veronica was very appreciative of my business, even if I'm not having my house cleaned monthly. I've already hired her to do a move out cleaning at my rental property & will have her back to my house soon. She is worth every penny!

Description of Work
They did a spring cleaning on my condo.

05/16/2014

Mary C.

It went very well, and I was very pleased with their work, how hard they worked, and how responsive they were to me.

Description of Work
The Maids did a cleanup of the entire house in preparation for sale. The house had been painted, and carpeted, and carpet removed to expose hardwood floors in three bedrooms. They cleaned up the floors and made them shine, cleaned 2 1/2 bathrooms, including a grungy one in the basement, the washed the insides of the windows (it was raining that day, so I cancelled my request to also wash the outsides of the windows). They were cheerful, worked very hard, and each member of the team of three seemed to know exactly what they were doing, and completed their work efficiently.

09/23/2013

Amy A.

They do a nice and thorough job. They are punctual and efficient. If there are any problems they are very responsive and try to resolve any issues right away. We love coming home to a clean house and recommend Maid in Wi.

Description of Work
Biweekly house cleaning. Including dusting, bathrooms, kitchen and floors.