BRENTWOOD ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Oak Creek, WI 53154

,...

08/29/2017

SANDY S.

Excellent. I would not consider going to another vet with my cat. I think pricing is fair, not overly priced, based on what the services are.

Description of Work
I have been going to Brentwood for 14+yrs with my 2 cats. They are very professional, will get me in if there is an urgent situation, follows up with me on cats' condition. I would highly recommend.

11/30/2016

Catherine E.

They are very nice and they are very good with the dog. He is a terrier and sometimes he nips, they definitely are able to handle that.

Description of Work

Category chimney sweep, pet grooming

11/30/2016

Catherine E.

Responsiveness: They are very nice. Punctuality: They are good. Professionalism: They are very good.They are very good with my dog.

Description of Work
I went to have my dog groomed. It was $42.

Category pet grooming

09/03/2016

Dianne L.

06/22/2016

Dwight C.

Description of Work

Category veterinarian, kennels, pet grooming

04/11/2016

Tom B.

02/22/2016

Raymond J.

11/10/2015

Kim/Kyle B.

05/07/2015

Gregg T.

Description of Work
We dealt with Dr Nick Juleen. He is very friendly, knowledgable, and compassionate. He doesn't rush you through and listens and answers all questions. I am confident he will prescribe the best care for our dog.

03/11/2015

Corrine B.

Description of Work
We take all of our pets there and always work with Dr. Brett or Dr. Brad. They are very patient, gentle and accommodating. Our pets enjoy their appointments there. I would highly recommend them.

12/08/2014

Erika H.

They've always been really good with both of our dogs. They've allowed us to come in at a moment's notice to take care of emergencies. All of the vets we've worked with have been super good at explaining things.

Description of Work
This is our vet. We've been using them since 2009. Most recently, we had a followup appointment for medication purposes. We have a mini-schnauzer.

11/09/2013

Andrea M.

We have been going to Brentwood since 1976, and wouldn't go anywhere else! We love Dr. Brad Osgood and Dr. Brett Osgood, both sons of Dr. Norm Osgood who started the practice. Dr. Brad is so detailed in the information you need to help make a decision - large or small. The office staff is extremely kind and courteous, and quick to answer questions on phone or in person. Because they provide such excellent care for my animals, and other people's animals, there is sometimes a wait for an appointment. It's like when you go to the doctor -- you know you're going to wait a little longer, so plan for that. And, in the case of the wait for help at Brentwood, I'll gladly wait an extra 10-15 minutes past my appointment time so that the doctor can give your animal and you the treatment you deserve; because I know I'll get the same. Another positive about Brentwood is that they have their own on-site crematorium when that need arises. That's hard to find, and you know (and are assured) that your animal will be cremated alone and you can get their ashes back.

Description of Work
A vet tech regularly clips our cat's nails. Keeping them clipped (and providing "good" scratching surfaces + encouragement!) has resulted in very little scratches on people while playing or on any furniture!

08/18/2013

Linda G.

I've been going to Brentwood for about 20 years. I have seen Dr. Brett, Dr. Brad, and Dr. Nancy. All three are wonderful, but I normally see Dr. Brett. My history of seeing him has been great. He has dealt with a few of my cats, come in after hours to do a test on one cat, hugged me when I had a cat put to sleep, and has been spectacular to deal with. I never feel rushed and I always get my questions answered. The staff is also wonderful. I can't articulate how wonderful they have been to deal with. Although I pass two different veterinary clinics while driving to Brentwood, it is well worth it. My cats are my babies and I want them to have the best care, and they get it at Brentwood.

Description of Work
This time I just had my cat weighed as I thought he was losing weight. He was not.

08/15/2013

SEAN S.

Dr. Nick and staff were great, especially since my dog is on the large side (187 lbs) and is very messy (drools a lot). He was very thorough in his exam of our dog and in explaining all the details to me. It's easy to tell he and his staff really care about their patients. I highly recommend Brentwood Animal Hospital (Oak Creek, WI).

Description of Work
We brought our St. Bernard in for an ear infection and a urinary tract infection and another follow-up exam for the same issues, a urine analysis, and a three year rabies vaccination.

06/20/2013

Judith G.

I’ve used them before. Overall experience is an “A”.

Description of Work
I used Brentwood Animal Hospital for veterinary service and I am going today.

08/13/2012

Dale & Nichole H.

I really like Dr. Osgood and I think he’s been there for 12 years. He explains things well. He is courteous and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I take my pet to Brentwood Animal Hospital. I have been taking my pet there for 12 years. We also use it for boarding services too. Last time we used it for boarding. We also take her there for exams and things like that.

Category kennels

07/07/2012

LINDA & WALTER F.

He was able to get some experimental treatment for one of our cats to extend her life by a couple of years. The whole clinic is very good and helpful in giving our animals long life and quality of life.

Description of Work
We take our cats here on a regular basis. We've been going there about 15 years.

01/31/2012

Cindy V.

The office is good. They just remodeled and the wait is very short.

Description of Work
I took my cat and dog in for their vaccinations and check ups.

06/17/2011

DONNA T.

Over a period of 15 years I've taken my various pets to 3 different veterinary clinics before going to Brentwood. I'd heard wonderful things from co-workers about them, but up until a year ago, I just never made the move. I wish I'd listened to my friends earlier. I'm so impressed with their "bedside" manner, they're so caring and they'll try simple fixes before going to extremes on healthcare. My senior dog was recently diagnosed with arthritis in his back, Dr. Nick realized how uncomfortable my boy was and instead of picking him up onto the exam table, he sat on the floor and did the exam right there. After 7 days of pain meds, 2 weeks of an anti-imflammatory, and "bed rest" my boy is off the medication and back to his old self. Dr. Nick suggested glucosamine supplements and omega 3 fish oil (both purchased from a pet supply store) which will continue for the rest of his life, this seems to be working just fine for now. Brentwood is about 20 minutes from my house, but it's well worth the drive.I recommended a friend take her ailing cat there after spending $800 at her own vet with no improvement. Dr. Brett took one look at the cat's medical records and told my friend that her cat was in renal failure, and there wasn't anything they could do. My friend asked if there was a way to make the cat as comfortable as possible for 2 more days so that her daughter could come home from college and say goodbye. Dr. Brett sent her home with pain meds and scheduled an appointment for 2 days later to put the cat to rest. The most impressive thing is that the day the cat was scheduled to be put down was Dr. Brett's day off, however, he came in for the appointment so that my friend wouldn't have to be with a "stranger" when the cat was put down. My friend's new cat is now seen at Brentwood.

Description of Work
Ongoing vet services for my pets.

04/25/2011

Jim P.

I like their service. They provide good advice. My dog has had surgery here, and I felt comfortable with my dog in their hands. I would continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I take my dog to Brentwood Animal Hospital for veterinary care.

04/07/2011

Jody F.

We usually see Dr. Nick or Dr. Brad. They are both really good vets. I'm dissappointed in that their prices have gone up. I think they are on the expensive end now. However, their responsiveness has definately improved - I think they have hired more vets. So that's a positive. Other than price I have no complaints.

Description of Work
Dog was sick. Needed antibiotics, exam and bloodwork.

07/27/2010

Mark R.

Very helpful in person and over the phone. Have had our puppy 6 months and have always taken her there. People are great and remember our dog by name.

Description of Work
Our dog had a rash and needed her 2nd round of shots. Gave meds and took care of rash and gave tips on how to clean ears and cut her nails.

08/27/2009

Chris A.

They are located close to my home, so it is very convenient. They are thorough and have taken good care of my pets. They have boarding facility as well. The veterinarians there are very good with animals.

Description of Work
I go to Brentwood Animal Hospital for my pet’s medical care and I have been going there for around 12 years.

07/01/2009

Steve S.

A scared pet owner is sometimes overwhelming for Vets. This clinic did a wonderful job making the whole family at ease when we had a sick animal. They have a client for life!

Description of Work
My puppy had a reaction to her vacinations and the whole staff was caring and responsive to her needs and made her feel much better eventually.

Category kennels

05/21/2007

LINDA & WALTER F.

We have been using them for about 8 years. They take their time, are compassionate and thorough. They don't just treat the animal, they treat the whole family with respect.

Description of Work
They checked our two cat's blood level.

Ashbusters Chimney Service

At Ashbusters, we offer fast, effective chimney services for homeowners all throughout the Milwaukee area. Our experts are experienced, professional, and will always put you first, ensuring your chimney and fireplace function as safely and as efficiently as possible year after year. Don't put off the care you deserve. Schedule your next sweeping, inspection, or repair with us today!

Chimney Mechanix LLC

Full service chimney and fireplace company. Give us a call, or click to schedule a quote today!

Pratt's Professional Chimney Service

Pratt's Professional Chimney Service is a Family and Veteran owned and operated full service chimney company! We pride our-selves in providing the highest quality of workmanship at the fairest possible price! Our chimney sweeps are Nationally Certified and our company is a member of the National Chimney Sweep Guild. Our honest and friendly service is unmatched. We truly care about the safety and security of your family and will treat your home as if it was our own. We Strive to be the best and run our company with Honesty, Integrity, and Quality Workmanship.

Veterinarians