BRENTWOOD ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels

,...

Quality Fireplace & Chimney Service

We answer our phones live during business hours. We employ multiple crews to attend to your needs quickly. We can diagnose water leaks with great accuracy and reliability. We are certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America. We are members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild and Wisconsin Guild of Chimney Service Specialists. We are fully insured. We have over 36 years experience.

Pratt's Professional Chimney Service

Pratt's Professional Chimney Service is a Family and Veteran owned and operated full service chimney company! We pride our-selves in providing the highest quality of workmanship at the fairest possible price! Our chimney sweeps are Nationally Certified and our company is a member of the National Chimney Sweep Guild. Our honest and friendly service is unmatched. We truly care about the safety and security of your family and will treat your home as if it was our own. We Strive to be the best and run our company with Honesty, Integrity, and Quality Workmanship.

Offers by Pratt's Professional Chimney Service on Angi
ELITE CHIMNEY

Elite Chimney's Professional Cleaning and Repair Service happily serves customers in South Eastern Wisconsin & Northern Illinois. Call us for any chimney needs

Offers by ELITE CHIMNEY on Angi

08/29/2017

Excellent. I would not consider going to another vet with my cat. I think pricing is fair, not overly priced, based on what the services are.

Description of Work
I have been going to Brentwood for 14+yrs with my 2 cats. They are very professional, will get me in if there is an urgent situation, follows up with me on cats' condition. I would highly recommend.

11/30/2016

Responsiveness: They are very nice. Punctuality: They are good. Professionalism: They are very good.They are very good with my dog.

Description of Work
I went to have my dog groomed. It was $42.

Category pet grooming

11/30/2016

They are very nice and they are very good with the dog. He is a terrier and sometimes he nips, they definitely are able to handle that.

Category chimney sweep,pet grooming

12/08/2014

They've always been really good with both of our dogs. They've allowed us to come in at a moment's notice to take care of emergencies. All of the vets we've worked with have been super good at explaining things.

Description of Work
This is our vet. We've been using them since 2009. Most recently, we had a followup appointment for medication purposes. We have a mini-schnauzer.

11/09/2013

We have been going to Brentwood since 1976, and wouldn't go anywhere else! We love Dr. Brad Osgood and Dr. Brett Osgood, both sons of Dr. Norm Osgood who started the practice. Dr. Brad is so detailed in the information you need to help make a decision - large or small. The office staff is extremely kind and courteous, and quick to answer questions on phone or in person. Because they provide such e...

Description of Work
A vet tech regularly clips our cat's nails. Keeping them clipped (and providing "good" scratching surfaces + encouragement!) has resulted in very little scratches on people while playing or on any furniture!

Veterinary, Boarding, and Grooming Services