Please call for more details.

Walter's Painting

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2006

3185 S Thornapple Ln.

New Berlin, WI 53146

Walter's Painting offers 3 generations of painting experience. Whether you are looking for a small residential job or have a large commercial site, Walter's Painting can provide you with professional results. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer

01/27/2021

Dave G.

Wade was wonderful to work with. He was very responsive to all our communications and flexible with the timing of the job. Jose and Mario were great!!! Their attention to detail, the quality of their work was amazing! We had a lot of white woodwork that needed trimming in, and they did excellent work! And when the job was done, clean up was all I could ask for. We will definitely ask all these gentlemen back for any future jobs!!

Description of Work
Interior painting, walls and woodwork

Category drywall, interior painters

Thanks for the work we really appreciate it.

07/27/2020

Randy M.

They did an excellent job with the painting. They did a very quality work. They were very thorough. They showed up when they promised.

Description of Work
They did an exterior painting for me.

01/02/2019

Robert D.

Wade and his crew did a great job. Communication on a daily base on what was going to be done the next day helped up prepare. The crew cleaned up daily and had use walk through the rooms they completed each day to make sure it met our expectation. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to get painting done on there home.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

02/07/2017

Mike S.

Went well, Took 4 days, Quality exceptional and pricing competitive. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Paint walls - foyer, dining room, office, living room, family/play room, kitchen, laundry room, 3-1/2 baths, 2 bedrooms - about 3,000 sq feet.

Category interior painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. Please keep us in mind for your future jobs! Glad you are satisfied with your finished project.

10/18/2016

Cathy K.

It went wonderful. They were great to work with. They were on time, neat, and did a really nice job. A nice couple of guys to work with.

Description of Work
They painted my kitchen cupboards.

Category interior painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Hope you keep us in mind for your future jobs!

09/19/2016

Greg J.

Walter's painting did a great job with our home. Wade manages his crew in a timely and professional manner, with quality work. Thank you Wade.

Description of Work
Interior painting for rooms, stairwells, and vaulted ceilings. Would definitely hire for indoor or outdoor work going forward.

Category interior painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Glad you are happy with your finished project! Please keep us in mind for any future projects.

07/13/2016

J ED B.

We were pleased with the quality of the work. The price was high but result was very good.

Description of Work
interior painting

07/04/2015

ROBERT K.

On 6/22/15 I Emailed that we would like an estimate to have our house painted. Walters painting emailed back that they primarily work in Waukesha county and asked for our address. Perhaps they should remove Washington county from the area that they serve. Three days later I emailed if to ask if we had an appt or not. Walters only responded that they were in North Prairie. Which means what? Four days later on 6/29/15 I emailed that I would need to find someone else. Walters painting responded that they were booked for the season. Thanks for wasting my time

Description of Work
Did not hire.

Category interior painters

Hi [Member Name Removed]. So sorry to hear that your experience was unsatisfactory. Summer is a very busy time for us and until recently, our owner had his hands full between running the office side of the business, running his team, and doing estimates. We hope in the future we have a chance to remedy your unsatisfactory experience as it was not a accurate reflection of Walters Painting.

06/08/2015

JEFF B.

This is the second time that I have used Walters Painting and they have done a great job both times. The walls/ceiling look great. They are very neat and efficient. They even dismantled and removed a large desk from an office and carried it to the garage.

Description of Work
Painted kitchen, laundry room, 1 bathroom and 1 bedroom/office

Category interior painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We hope you continue to use our company for your paint projects!

06/03/2015

Ron S.

Wade and his team were professionals and completed the staining in just two days. He personally took care of two problem areas on my chimney chase. They were very neat and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior staining of whole house

Category house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! So glad we were able to help take care of any problems that arose! We hope you keep us in mind for your future paint projects!

05/30/2015

Dylan W.

Wade Alters is the owner of Walter's Painting. Upon our initial discussion, Wade quickly provided a quote. After reviewing Wade's quote and several other quotes, and taking into consideration the great reviews on Angie's list, we hired Wade. He met at our home and reviewed the project to ensure we were both in agreement on how to proceed. We agreed to a timeline, and Wade stuck to it! Wade and his crew were prompt, tidy and did an exceptional job. The prep (scraping, sanding and cleaning), priming, and painting of our 1930's cedar-sided home was exceptional. Wade also did our front porch with non-slip texture, rear arbor above our deck and all fascia, soffit, window trim and porch details. Wade prefers Sherwin-Williams and the paint looks exceptional. I would recommend Walter's Painting to my friends and family. If we ever need interior or exterior painting in the future, we will call Wade! Thanks again Wade - have a great summer! -Dylan

Description of Work
Exterior painting of our 2-story Colonial home.

Category siding, replacement windows, house painters, interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback! We would be happy to help out with any of your future paint projects!

05/01/2015

Lenore P.

Excellent. Wade and his team worked on a tight deadline, had 12 colors to use and it was a great experience and quality work

Description of Work
Paint entire house, 2500 sq ft

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Hope you keep us in mind for all future paint projects!

09/27/2014

ROBERT G.

Provider never returned phone call.

Description of Work
Provider did nothing left message 5 days ago regarding a quote for the work I was looking to have done. Provider has not even returned a phone call!

Category interior painters

[removed member name], I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner was on vacation for part of last week and was planning on making phone calls today. We are currently booking into November for interior painting projects so if if still need a estimate for that time period let me know.

05/14/2014

KERRY C.

Wade had been referred by a friend, and after meeting him I was impressed with how easy he was to work with. Really listened, was focused, and gave opinions and recommendations. He answered emails and phone calls quickly. The work itself was completed by subs, and initially left a little to be desired. Wade was very responsive to our concerns, and touchups were made quickly and were of high quality. We wouldn't hesitate to use Wade again in the future.

Description of Work
Primed and painted kitchen cabinet and installed new cabinet hardware. Also did interior painting in family room and hallway, and painted trim on some items where we did not replace the millwork.

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We hope you give us a call for any future paint projects!

05/06/2014

Melissa C.

Came to the house to look at job, stayed for less than 10 minutes, told me I'd have a quote the next week, never heard back from him.

Description of Work
Did not use.

Category house painters

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]. We hope you give us the chance to fix our mistakes in the future. Spring is a busy time for us and until recently the owner was juggling the office, paint team, estimates and other jobs. This experience is not an accurate representation of Walters Painting,LLC.

03/20/2014

Jennifer C.

I have not heard from this company, so there are no details.

Description of Work
I called this provider on the 18th at 10:43am, I have not heard from anyone.

Category wallpaper removal

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. We hope you give us the chance to fix our mistakes in the future. Spring is a busy time for us and until recently the owner was juggling the office, paint team, estimates and other jobs. This experience is not an accurate representation of Walters Painting,LLC.

03/18/2014

DAVID S.

I have used this company before, with positive results, so I did not hesitate to go with them again for this project. They are very professional and did a great job getting the wallpaper off and then painting, with a coat of primer and then two coats of paint. They were able to do this right away too.

Description of Work
Removed wallpaper and painted our bathroom.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We hope you keep us in mind for all future paint projects!

02/14/2014

Stuart S.

Professional, Timely and cleaned up after themselves. Great Job

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of my House last summer.

Category house painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We hope you keep us in mind for all future paint projects.

02/05/2014

Becky S.

Wade was very prompt to respond to a request for an estimate and once we had an agreement he got started within 2 days. He and his staff were fast, detail oriented and clean. No hassle whatsoever.

Category house painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We hope you give us a call for all future paint projects!

01/03/2014

Frank J.

Actually the house ended up getting stained. He will explain why you want to have your house stained not painted. Power washed, scraped, primed and finish coats of siding and trim. Prompt, efficient and his crew does nice work. Worked around our schedule, other crews on job, etc. Good people.

Description of Work
Referred to Wade by a friend. Complete repaint of my house.

Category pressure washing, house painters

(Member name removed), Thanks for the review let me know if you need any help on your interior projects. Also hope the drywall repair contact worked for you.

11/19/2013

BRENDA N.

Wade and his crew did a great job with our project. We are happy with the quality of the work and how professionally the job was handled from start to finish. Wade was very prompt and responsive with all his communication. He took great care (and a lot of patience) to help us find the right color to match our home to a new construction garage with pre-finished cement board siding. Wade and his team were punctual, reliable and flexible, working through challenges with the unseasonably cold weather. We are very pleased and would recommend Walters Painting without hesitation.

Description of Work
Power washed and stained our entire 2 story house a new color (to match a detached garage we just built).

Category house painters

[removed members name], Thanks was definitely a challenge with the fall weather we had. Pleas contact me in spring to re visit your 2014 projects.

11/19/2013

Craig P.

We had some timing constraints and these painters met and exceeded our expectations. They were the low bidder from Angie's "A" list painters and quoted better praint products.. Usually we have experienced some paint speckles but the paint team had none. Likewise, they provided a paint consultant through Sherwin Williams. Overall we were highly satisfied and had no problems during or after the process and have recommended them to our family and friends.

Description of Work
Painted a bathroom, powder room, laundry room, kitchen, bedroom and closet along with ceilings.

Category interior painters

[member name removed], Thank you for the review and lead on work at your sons house.

10/26/2013

Cathryn R.

Wade and his crew did a great job on this project. He was responsive, detail oriented, timely and got my job done ahead of schedule. I would recommend this business without hesitation and would hire Walter's Painting for any future needs. He gets a big thumbs up!!

Description of Work
Painting of a 2 story living room/dining room/loft area with white painted window casements.

Category interior painters

It was a pleasure working with you. Let us know if you need any other areas painted. Good luck with your project.

10/25/2013

DAVID P.

Scheduling was ok; they were able to accommodate our needs. I was not happy that they left a lot of loose glue around the walls after they removed the initial layer of wallpaper.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for 8 hours of wallpaper removal.

Category wallpaper removal

(member name removed) the glue can really be a problem on plaster walls. I should have recommended to apply a coat of Zinseer gardz to the walls after they were dry that would have sealed them prior to paint.

10/16/2013

Terry M.

They got the job done. The crew was punctual and friendly. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I purchased the Big Deal for 8 Hours of Wallpaper Removal.

Category wallpaper removal

Thanks (removed member name) your project was pretty challenging with the way the wallpaper came off I know that added to the cost of your project after you had to have drywall work done. You were very understanding to scheduling which was appreciated.