DJ'S LAWN SPRINKLERS

Founded 1988 • With Angi since March 2006

W180S7732 Pioneer Dr

Muskego, WI 53150

Proudly providing the highest quality installation of both Residential and Commercial lawn sprinkler systems in the State of Wisconsin since 1988. We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service in the industry....

08/07/2017

Linda D.

It went very well. They came out ahead of the installation date and installed preliminary plumbing. Then they install the installed the outside sprinkler zone, and control box all in one day, tested it, showed us how it is laid out and how the control box works. They sent us a diagram of where all the lines are under the grass. They have been prompt, professional and helpful. We definitely would recommend DJ's. Thanks

Description of Work
Installation of an 8 zone lawn sprinkler system.

06/13/2017

Joe U.

It went very well overall. There were some initial issues with wifi connectivity, but Eric (the owner) got in touch with support from KRain and they worked to get it resolved. It took a second trip to add in some additional equipment, but Eric took care of it and took care of me. Very professional and would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
New residential Sprinkler/irrigation system install - 6 zone with WiFi.

03/30/2017

Anthony A.

DJ's lead man was easy to work with. Very helpful in educating how each of our systems are set up and how scheduled watering times are entered.

Description of Work
Irrigation repairs and start up at several of our commercial buildings. They will be installing a new system at a location that presently does not have a irrigation system. I am confident that all work performed will meet our expectations.

03/21/2017

Steve B.

The overall experience was excellent. I was given a quote and the system was installed for the quote that was provided. They arrived on the date and time they had scheduled. They were very professional, respectful, and informative. They spent as much time as I needed to review how the system operated. They provided a recommendation as to how often to irrigate in the first few weeks and then how to adjust the system for an ongoing regular process. They followed up by phone to make sure we were satisfied and if we had any further questions. In late fall they scheduled an appointment to shut down the system for winter as promised as part of the price quote. A great Company to work with

Description of Work
Installed an irrigation system in my yard

11/10/2016

Gregory T.

They are extremely responsive and professional and friendly. They take the time to educate you and fix the problem rapidly. Would recommend them to everyone. The $130 goes towards opening the sprinkler system in the spring and blowing it out in the fall.

Description of Work
DJs comes over every year to turn on my sprinkler system and blow out the system in the fall. They've also helped me with sprinkler problems and leaks.

10/20/2016

CLAUDETTE S.

They did a very good job. They were inexpensive and on time. They were very professional. They were very clean. They took off their boots when they came in the house, so they were very mindful.

Description of Work
Pulled out the underground sprinklers to get ready for winter.

08/09/2016

Mary B.

Went well, but through landscaper found smaller company who were wonderful to deal with. If smaller company goes out of business- will be back. If not- gone.

Description of Work
Sprinkler install and servicing

06/16/2016

Michael S.

We were quoted and paid for 28 sprinkler heads, they only installed 26. We paid for them to run water lines under three sidewalk sections, they only did two of the three. They were supposed to install sprinkler heads between the sidewalk and the street on two sides of our house. They only installed on one side of the house, claiming they asked my spouse if it was OK to not follow the design I requested. An allegedly verbal approval from my spouse who has no recollection of being asked this question and wasn't involved in the design at all. No signed written Change Order, and the DJs Owner did not call me to ask me if it was OK. How convenient for them that they do not use written Project Change Orders for the alleged verbal approval they claim to have received. How convenient for them that they chose not to call me for this major design change. When I asked for a refund for the parts and labor that was not provided, I was met with no response, except "Carol is not authorized to issue refunds". Oh, there are sprinkler heads pointed at the street from the main lawn, they do a really good job of watering the sidewalk and angering the pedestrians We will be asking again for DJs Owner to negotiate a refund with us as one of the next steps. The Professionalism score of "F" is directed at the Owner of DJs Lawn Sprinklers.

Description of Work
Designed and installed lawn sprinkler system. System startup and shutdown and maintenance contract. The system was installed in September, 2014 at the very end of the watering season, so it did not get used for a watering season until Spring, 2015.

Category irrigation systems

It is unfortunate that Mr. [Member Name Removed] feels this way and has chosen not disclose the true facts. The fact is that Mr. [Member Name Removed] was to be present the day of the installation, which he was not. Upon the utilities being located by diggers hotline it was found that the entire area between the sidewalk and the street was filled with major utilities. It would not be safe for my employees to install piping in this right of way. I approached the Mrs. with the situation and explained to her that we can install the same heads on the yard side of the sidewalk and spray over the walk to water this right of way area. Mrs. [Member Name Removed] even called Mr. Scheinoh from the home phone for me with no answer and no response for the remainder of the day. Additional work was done on our behalf with respect to landscape changes and additional trips that far exceeded the cost of the 2 head difference. This is an unfair review and a shame that had the homeowner been home for the installation, as requested, none of this would have taken place.

09/09/2015

Mike T.

Routine work on sprinklers in the past, good, expected service. Reasonable prices. Last few service calls, inadequate communication . We had moved and I requested callback on services. Because of lack of communication, and poor preparation, our sprinkler system was not started in a timely manner (waiting on a head replacement and a valve fix-the latter requiring a plumber). I hired another company and one person was able to perform this task and it was done within the day.

Description of Work
We had used this company for opening and blowing out and/or replacing sprinkler heads for 4 seasons. most recent service calls handled very poorly.

Category irrigation systems, plumbing

Wait wait wait. This is not our company. I am contacting Angie's List to have this post removed.

06/01/2015

Mary B.

I have now asked for the owner's, Eric, advice on what can be done so my sprinkler heads don't clog again in just a few days/weeks. DJ Lawn Sprinklers installed our system 2.5 years ago and have been the only sprinkler company we have used. We would like to stay with them, but need a system that we can count on for more than a few days/weeks before heads start to clog. They have been nice to work with so we would like to stay with them. Update to follow.

Description of Work
Zone 3 and 4 had 5 or 6 clogged sprinkler heads and the system was turned on about a month ago (had 2 clogged heads almost immediately). I'm waiting for the bill so left cost of service blank at this time.

Category irrigation systems

(removed member name), I spoke with Bob, the service tech that was at your house yesterday, to try to come up with a solution. The problem is that the spray heads along the side of the driveway have very small nozzles and with the dirty water of the lake it is clogging them. We will come up with a solution.

05/09/2015

Dennis D.

I contacted a few contractors last year and asked for estimates to install an automatic lawn sprinkler system. I have a one acre lot and DJ's Lawn service was excellent with explaining their high quality equipment and how the work would be performed. They were also the most reasonably priced compared to the other contractors. After telling them I needed more time to make a decision with having the work done, they were very patient with us, not pushy, and told us they were willing to hold the offered price until this Spring providing we agreed to sign and mail the contract to them right away. They performed the installation 1-1/2 weeks ago and I can't tell you how pleased my wife and I were with their service as well as their professionalism. We had them install the system to our well water and after they started working, they noticed there was a problem with our old pressure switch. They immediately had a plumber revisit our home to replace the switch. This also resulted in having to upgrade the station and add more heads to better control the water pressure. They installed a total of 44 sprinkler heads and it took them only one day to complete everything. After all of the work was done, my wife and I were totally amazed at how difficult it was to see where the sod had been dug up after the water lines/heads were installed. A few days later, we even had overnight guests stay at our house and they couldn't believe how "clean" our lawn looked. Note: We did have issues with water sprinkling directly on a main road and to avoid getting drive-by cars getting wet, we decided to make another appointment to learn how to adjust the water arc and diameter on the heads. Eric (the owner) was not only prompt, but very understanding and thorough with his instructions. We highly recommend DJ's Lawn Service!

Description of Work
Installed an automatic lawn sprinkler system

Category irrigation systems, plumbing

03/11/2015

Heather D.

They were accommodating, because it was really last minute when we called them. They were prompt and courteous. They were in and out of here quickly.

Description of Work
They winterized my sprinkler system. They got all the water out and shut off all the water and valves.

01/26/2015

Blake S.

I was fortunate enough to deal with the owner, Eric throughout the process of establishing the correct system and price for my home. Once we settled on an installation date, DJ's came out, installed the system as promised. The installers/techs were polite and courteous and did a great job. The system has worked to perfection. We will be selling our home in the next couple months and will be building a new house this spring, I will definitely be using DJ's again for our new home!

Description of Work
DJ's came out to our home and installed an irrigation system for our front, back, and side yard.

12/30/2014

Dwight C.

They did a fine job. They did what I asked them to do. The interaction with them was fine. They accomplished the task.

Description of Work
I used DJ's Lawn Sprinklers. They fixed a leak in our sprinkler system.

12/01/2014

Leticia S.

Outstanding! They were very professional and came on time. They did a great job would use them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
They blew out the sprinkler system and turned the water off. End of season maintenance

06/05/2014

Linda S.

Eric inspected the system including turning on each zone, some multiple times to determine any problems. He was very professional and demonstrated his expertise in finding and explaining problem areas. He also explained what adjustments will be needed as well as options for correcting some of the major problems. He even found a faulty valve where the water comes out of the house and explained that it would need to be done and how they would do it and why. Eric is very knowledgeable, likable and easy to talk to. He took notes and will be delivering an estimate for correcting our system. He said he could also set up a phased approach if we determine we need to spread the cost out. I will update the review after getting the estimate for corrections and completing the work.

Description of Work
Lawn irrigation startup. Pre-paid for year's startup and shutdown services. Eric also came out separately to look at our system for what needs to be corrected. I had asked and described what problems we were having. He was excellent with knowing what is wrong and in explaining recommendations for a solution. He took notes and will be providing an estimate.

05/18/2014

Todd G.

e m Eric and his team were showed up on time and completed the entire nine zone system in one day. The plumber came in several days prior to run the water lines outside. When the installation team arrived they were able to get right to work and complete the job quickly. I wasn't home the day the installation was completed and Eric made a special appointment to come back out to my home and instruct me on how the system worked.

Description of Work
DJ's installed a complete nine zone sprinkler system in my existing lawn.

05/07/2014

Mark W.

We had a bit of a unique situation in which we were looking to complete our job in stages. DJs was very receptive to that and came out to our house a couple of times to make sure we were all on the same page before the job started. They came out and shut our system off in the fall and will start it up again in the spring. The second phase of the job will be completed this year as they add additional zones to the original system. They told me that if I had any issues that I should not hesitate to call and if a messed up a head that they would come take care of it for me.

Description of Work
Installation of sprinkler system

11/12/2013

LAURIE H.

We decided to wait at this time due to cost but would definitely consider using DJ's if we decide to put a lawn sprinkler system in.

Description of Work
Eric came to our house to quote a lawn irrigation system. He was very professional and explained what would be used and the process involved.

11/08/2013

Angela C.

2 workers came out right on time. They were knowledgeable and performed the winterization of the sprinkler system quickly. They did a good job and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
winterized our sprinkler system

10/03/2013

TOM H.

We had an excellent experience from start to finish. The team arrived a time, did a very professional job and completed the project in one day.

Description of Work
Installed automatic lawn sprinkler system consisting of 4 zones

08/27/2013

Steven E.

Good, they rebuilt the valve. He had the parts required on his truck. Good experiance

Description of Work
Repaired sprinkler valve

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

08/08/2013

Casey R.

They showed up on time and completed the job sooner than I would've thought. A cable line was cut by accident during the trenching for the underground irrigation. I was told right away, which I appreciated. This happens quite often, I learned because cable lines are sometimes buried just a few inches under the ground. The controller is easy to use and I was given a 10 minute tutorial on how to use it. I would definitely recommend DJ's for this type of service.

Description of Work
Installed a complete sprinkler system in the front and rear of the house

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

07/25/2013

Shan S.

DJ's lawn sprinklers were recommended to us by the contracting company that did our landscaping. We got bids from at least 6 other providers but DJ's lawn price was very competitive. What made us go with DJ's was mainly the warranty and the brand of products they use. The installation went perfectly well. The all american staff of DJ's lawn sprinklers was extremely professional and well skilled to complete the task. The internal plumbing was done by another subcontractor who was as good as the DJ's lawn staff. Eric Huskstorf was personally onsite after the installation to make sure everything is in place and was nice enough to accommodate a last-minute change without charging us extra. Overall, we are more than happy to have contracted with DJ's lawn sprinkler to get ours done. We are more than happy to recommend their services to all our friends and family.

Description of Work
Install underground irrigation system with popup sprinklers and sprayers to cover the entire lawn.

06/25/2013

Jeffrey F.

I rec'd a mailer from DJ's Lawn Sprinklers in late Fall 2012 after the 2nd year in a row of terrible drought. I called them and the owner, Eric Huckstorf met with me. Eric explained what DJ's would recommend to achieve our irrigation needs. A few days later I received a detailed quote for the project. DJ's was competitively priced and Eric impressed me as being knowledgeable and trustworthy, so I chose DJ's. They fit me in as the last project of the year, even though it was mid November. The plumber came and did a very good job of installing all needed fixtures inside the basement and outside. The actual install happened 2 days before Thanksgiving. The drought made the dry soil extremely hard to pull polyethylene water lines underground and the dew on the grass limited traction, causing a lot of lawn damage. The line drag operator came w/in 6ft our 3 most mature trees, pulling up major roots. Eric had someone from TerraTec come to inspect and he assured us the trees would be ok and they have leafed out fine . Eric also had Mick's Landscaping roll the yard to reduce the uneveness in the lawn, repaired the drain tile that was snagged and the sidewalk that bulged due to the snagged drain tile. They also reworked the blue stone flag pavers at the grill area that were disrupted from the plumbing work. Eric had given me peace of mind by giving me a written guarantee last Fall that he would do his best to return the property to pre-installation condition and he has lived up to his promise. We had a few adjustments that needed to be made recently and DJ's handled it within the same week. I also appreciate Eric's depth of experience with lawn sprinkler installations and that fact that our system covers the majority of all of our plantings in addition to the lawn. Everyone we have dealt with at DJ's has been very helpful and we look forward to continuing the relationship for Spring System Start-ups,Fall System Shut-down as well as any seasonal maintenance. If you are tired of the hassle of trying to keep your lawn, trees and other plantings watered, talk with Eric at DJ's and let them design a system for your specific needs. Wish I'd done it at least 10 years ago!

Description of Work
Designed and installed a 6 zone, 30 head sprinkler system, with the goal of reaching entire lawn and plantings, except inside of front sidewalk and far side of driveway.(6 K-Rain valves,1 Toro Combination Master Valve-Backflow Preventer, 1 Toro TMC 212 12 station clock, 30 K-Rain Super Pro Series Heads and a rain sensor that over-rides the system when enough rain has fallen to not need the system to run).

Aqua Well & Pump Systems Inc

Aqua Well & Pump Systems, Inc., is a 3rd generation; family owned & operated, well and pump service company, serving all of Southeastern Wisconsin. Our mission at Aqua is to provide our customers with a safe, reliable water supply, while safe guarding & promoting the protection of our most precious resource. To accomplish this mission, Aqua is dedicated to investing in promotion, equipment, & most of all people who share the same core values of knowledge, integrity, hard work, & honesty. Aqua provides pump & well drilling service for residential, industrial, commercial, & farm applications. services.

Cory's Lawn Care

We specialize in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. We create beautiful yard designs by combining seasonal color, perennials, landscaping, and maintenance. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your project. Your satisfaction is our priority and we strive to provide a service we are proud of. We start every project by providing a thorough consultation to understand your goals and the needs of the project. We do this to guarantee that the project is completed according to your preferences.

Offers by Cory's Lawn Care on Angi
    EZ Lawn Cuts llc

EZ Lawn Cuts specializes in giving outstanding service at an affordable price without cutting corners just your lawn!! We concentrate on details to make your lawn look great on a weekly basis or just when you need it. We offer great savings on a full season commitment. My name is Eric, I’m the owner and operator of EZ Lawn Cuts, llc. As a homeowner myself, l will treat your lawn like my own. I run a 2-3 person crew and I’m always on the job not leaving until your lawn is cut, trimmed, and clean. This is my 4th year in business and the most important thing I’ve learned is your only as good as your equipment!! I personally do all the maintenance by sharpening blades on a monthly basis, change oil when needed and clean mowing decks to remove all debris. Thank you for supporting small, minority owned businesses. ~Eric Gonzalez

Wisconsin
    Building Contractor
    07/01/2017
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa Available

LAWN IRRIGATION: INSTALLS, SPRING TURN-ON, FALL BLOW-OUT & SERVICE.

N/A