David's Appliance Service

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2012

I’m David and I’ve been in the appliance repair business since 2006. If you’re having problems with any major brand appliance feel free to give me a call. I answer the phone 24/7 so don’t be shy. I work around your schedule to arrange a time to visit your home and get your appliance back in tip-top shape. Same day service is often available and I carry a multitude of common repair parts right on my truck. Sometimes I can even give you a general idea what the issue might be and a rough estimate of the cost right over the phone....

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers by Dave's Appliance Service on Angi
AMTECH APPLIANCE SERVICE

Amtech specializes in Appliance Repair. We are family owned and operated and offer very fair and affordable pricing! We specialize in repairing the following: Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Garbage Disposals, Ranges, and Microwaves. In April 2017, we added a service designed by Culligan which filters the water used for cooking and drinking. This system reduces Lead, Chlorine smell, Pharmaceuticals, Sediment, and much much more. Our motto is that when the job is done, you are delighted! Come visit our lively Facebook page; Amtech Appliance Service on FB. You can also visit our website @ Amtechrepair.com or email us @ Amtechrepair@yahoo.com. Prefer the phone...so do I...262-377-8516. Thank you for considering Amtech Appliance Service for your major appliance repair needs! We understand that when a Refrigerator is on the blink, this may be an after hours call. If we are available we will come so give us a try as often times we can help!

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

11/25/2020

Wonderful- David is a life saver! He answered my call late at night & fit me in early the next day. Fixed & working great at a reasonable cost! Highly recommend. Thank you, David!

Description of Work
Oven repair - it died the day before Thanksgiving.

11/30/2018

Given the age of my dryer I thought I had to get a new one. But I called Dave and he repaired it for less than $200 and now it works great. He is definitely my go to guy for any repairs I need on an appliance.

Description of Work
I needed my dryer repaired.

09/18/2018

Dave was very knowledgeable and professional. He clearly explained to me all of the issues with my refrigerator. He was also very honest about the situation. He let me know about some parts that he could replace, but he was honest and let me know that I would be better off replacing the refrigerator. I greatly appreciated his honesty, and I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

05/03/2018

Called him after calling a couple of other places. One (through Samsung) wanted 109 just to schedule an appt which was a 4 day wait and the other said they didn't work on Samsung. Got David's name through here and called him at 4:00pm. He told me what he thought the problem was and he kept two of the parts on his truck. He was here at 5:30 and gone an hour later with the repairs made. He showed me...

Description of Work
Dryer idler pulley and replacement. Dryer was squealing and rattling.

08/23/2017

absolutely well... This guy gets all my work from now on

Description of Work
Clothes dryer not working properly

06/19/2017

Everything went fine and it is now working correctly.

Description of Work
Ice maker wasn't working. Tried to fix but we ended up just replacing it.

06/06/2014

David knows a lot about washing machines and in fact, another tech referred me to him. I have an LG front loader -- a machine that he knows a lot about. I explained the problem over the phone and he was able to diagnose the problem, apparently because this is a common problem with my machine. Now he could have come out, and charged me for a service call but he didn't. In my case, it turns out that...

Description of Work
Gave me expert advice over the phone.

02/21/2014

Paid $250. He was out of town so a different service came in his place. They said the dryer was a mess could fix it for an additional $280. I paid the $68 service charge and bought a new dryer.

Description of Work
Came in December to fix dryer.

09/24/2013

Dave responded promptly when called regarding a non-functioning refrigerator arriving within hours in the evening of the day called saying refrigerators were a priority since food would spoil so fast if not working. He diagnosed the problem quickly but unfortunately could not find a part locally, even checking if he could use another type temporarily. The part was ordered and he arranged an appoin...

Description of Work
Replaced starter switch on a Samsung refrigerator

04/29/2013

It went really well. He was honest about the cost of the repair and the fact that he might not be able to fix the dishwasher. But he did fix it and all is well again !!!

Description of Work
Dave was great! He came the day after I called him for our broken down dishwasher. I wasn't able to give him much info but he was able to fix it in one trip for a pretty reasonable price. He didn't seem to mind my crazy dogs and was easy to work with. Would definitely use him again in the future !

Category appliance repair

Servicing all major brands and models of home appliances Refrigerator, Oven / Range, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Water Heaters, Garbage Disposals I bring the tools and a truck full of parts to your house at your convenience.

Sorry but I don't work on counter-top appliances like toasters, coffemakers, blenders, etc. I don't do HVAC (furnace or air conditioning) work