Efficient Moving & Cleaning

Founded 1991 • With Angi since April 2001

3610 N Teutonia Ave

Milwaukee, WI 53206

Efficient Moving & Cleaning Services has been in business for 20 years. We are a full scale cleaning and hauling company. We do whatever needs to be done with no questions asked, reason being because you can't show us anything we haven't saw or done before. So please if you have a situation & don't

08/23/2020

Eberhard W.

This review is just to inform other AL members that this company does not appear to be in business anymore. I called today Aug 2020, and the owner said they no longer provide moving services. Hopefully they remove their AL profile so more people do not lose time getting this same information.

Description of Work
Moving Condos

12/05/2017

Michael G.

Relatively well. Richard contacted me to say that the service I purchased did not include removal from the house but only from the outside of the house or on the curb, which forced me to move the bags out of the basement. I was not necessarily happy about that, but went along as I needed them moved. Richard was great on the phone 4 out of the 5 times we spoke to try and find an agreeable time. The other time I think Richard may have been having a bad day or was just very busy. I won't hold it against him, but it did result in my rating of 'B' vs. 'A.' Thanks for the help, Richard.

Description of Work
I needed bags of insulation from my attic removed.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

09/04/2017

Diane R.

Richard was a joy to work with from initial estimate to job completion. Excellent communication, responsive, prompt, attentive, and reasonably priced. He and his crew were very professional. I would definitely recommend and use their services again.

Description of Work
I had a big challenge on my hands with an estate clean-up (very dirty basement full of numerous old furniture pieces and debris) - way more than I could handle on my own.

Category hauling services, pressure washing

08/04/2017

Jennifer E.

I received a call to schedule the work and a confirmation call one hour in advance of their arrival. They were able to accommodate my request to have the work done the same week that I made the purchase. The owner was very courteous, accommodating, and helpful. The items were removed efficiently and they even cleaned up the area afterwards -- which I did not expect.

Description of Work
Several large items -- including an oversize workbench and mirror -- were removed from the basement and garage.

Category hauling services, moving companies, home & garage organization

07/31/2017

michael K.

It went very well. Did the job with no problems

Description of Work
pressure wash my house

Category pressure washing

06/27/2017

Billie E.

Everything was great ! Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Junk removal

Category garbage collection

02/21/2016

Austin D.

I reached out to the company to schedule my service. The coupon states "Removal of just about anything around your home, office, retail space, rental unit, warehouse, storage unit or job-site." (Angie's List Coupon $135 for Two Person Crew for One Hour of Junk Hauling and Removal) I spoke with a gentleman and told him I had some stuff from my basement remodel that needed to be hauled away. He told me he would call me back. After not hearing from him the rest of the day, I sent him a message through Angie's List asking why I didn't receive a phone call and wanted to follow up on the conversation. He responded telling me, "Please for give there is a misunderstanding in my listing we do not take building construction material like you have." (Message through Angie's List 02/21/16) The coupon states under the deal description they haul this kind of material away. It also states on their website they provide the services. Extremely deceptive. Unprofessional.

Description of Work
The provider was supposed to provide junk removal service per their advertised coupon.

Category hauling services, moving companies, storage units

In our Angieslist listing we only take away household items from the home and if you have construction debris there is a added charge , if all you have is construction debris and no house hold items the coupon doesn't apply, so what I suggested is just get a refund and the and ask the rep to find him a vendor the fit his exact need that's all. No harm no foul he went way off the deep end please no customers like that. there was no need for him to act like he did. thank goodness we didn't go to his house who knows? I thank you for reading sincerely yours, Efficient Cleaning

11/12/2015

Sara K.

This was amazing and well worth the cost. Much more efficient than doing it ourselves and chealer than renting a dumpster.

Description of Work
The provider arrived with a dumpster on a truck and removed all of the junk from a home we are remodeling.

10/27/2015

Teresa R.

It went very well. The basement was not the most organized to begin with. Richard and his 2 workers took direction well and got things moving in no time. They took apart a bowflex exercise machine, an 8 foot workdesk, and whatever else needed to be taken apart in order to get it out. They were courteous, professional and very hardworking. We received outstanding value for the money paid.

Description of Work
Emptied our basement of furniture, exercise equipment and a variety of stuff. Some of the stuff went into their trailer for haul away to the dump, some went into our garage for Salvation Army pickup.

10/16/2015

James W.

Richard Webb (the owner) called to set up an appointment with a one hour window and arrived on time. He surveyed all the items and his assessment was "No Problem". And that turned out to be the case even though we had some awkward "junk" including an old Nordic Trak and a 7 foot artificial Christmas tree. Richard and his partner worked very efficiently and were finished in under an hour. A job well done with "no problems". One note about the cost. There is an hourly charge for travel outside the Milwaukee area which I did not include in the above charge since it would depend on location.

Description of Work
Removed junk items from the basement and the garage

09/29/2015

Therese B.

We bought the special deal - 2 labor hours of pressure washing for $125. Richard called me immediately and set up a time (within a few days) to wash the house. I didn't realize, until talking to Richard) that 2 labor hours meant 2 men for 1 hour. But that was my mistake for misunderstanding the deal. We really didn't want to spend more than that so we settled for the 2 sides of the house that were the dirtiest. However, he and his worker ended up doing 3 sides of the house. They were very efficient and personable. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Pressure washed three sides of the house.

Category moving companies, pressure washing

09/03/2015

Gerald B.

Good Job! Richard and his two associates spent the day washing all of the ceiling fans, cabinets, walls, windows, blinds, woodwork, fireplace window, appliances and the linoleum floors. Helped with other requests too! The house looks like it! They were very accommodating and did a great job. Fee was less than estimate. My only disappointment was I didn't check and the back bathroom tub, sink, and floor was missed. Wasn't charged for it as the fee was time based, so no loss on my part.

Description of Work
Deep clean 1,400 sq. ft. 3 bedroom 2 bath home.

Category house cleaning

09/03/2015

Gerald B.

Job went as planned. Richards team was very helpful and removed the contents of the basement bringing everything up from the basement, for my review (disabled and can't walk steps anymore) and loaded everything for removal. Load contained 25 boxes of confidential records for destruction. The project took every bit of time estimated and this was done under the duress of a very hot and sticky day. The team worked hard and continuous, and all in all did a very good job! Project price included time, disposal fee, and confidential record destruction fee.

Description of Work
Hired Efficient Moving and Cleaning to clean out my 1400 ft. basement, haul everything away, destroy confidential records, and clean up the basement afterwards.

Category hauling services, house cleaning, moving companies

08/24/2015

Shelly D.

They did not bring enough help to remove the heavy things from the basement. Had to go back and get another person, even though our initial phone conversation I told them what items would need to be removed. They took about 3 weeks to get to us after I phoned. They were unprofessional in the way that the man in charge spoke to his crew.

Description of Work
Removed unwanted items from garage and basement

07/22/2015

Julie L.

Mold, cobwebs, grime, smoke and overall filth was covering a rental unit of mine. Richard came in with his crew and worked hard for a full day to make the place look great. There were a lot of items left behind by my tenant which was unexpected but Richard took care of everything. Whatever your situation is, give Richard a call.

Description of Work
Richard and his crew came to clean up a 653 square foot condo that had not been cleaned in years. The place was in pretty bad shape and they did a great job of cleaning it up and removing items left behind by a tenant.

Category hauling services, house cleaning

07/02/2015

Alice W.

Richard got back to me in a timely manner after my deal purchase to schedule appointment. Notified me of eta on day of removal. Worked quickly to complete the job in the one hour timeframe.

Description of Work
Hauled junk from my garage and basement.

06/17/2015

Cheryl A.

The two gentlemen arrived when they said they would and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with their work.

Description of Work
Power washed our house.

Category moving companies, pressure washing

06/16/2015

Audrey N.

everything went perfectly. a great group of guys showed up that executed the move efficiently and professionally - not one issue or any damage to anything.

Description of Work
moved me from an apartment

06/14/2015

dawn D.

originally scheduled for the 3rd week of May cancelled and rescheduled 2 times and did not show on the third time until contact was made and then showed up. This is my son's home and he was there to supervise.

Description of Work
came with 3 people and a full truck of discards. One person organized the stuff that was already IN THE TRUCK AND 2 people moved items. travel time was included for the 1 hour of service. Then took our few items and the rest of the haul to the dump.

05/19/2015

Mary C.

Went well--arrived on time, fit everything in the truck cleaned up, and left within a reasonable amount of time. A very nice crew, and would hire again.

Description of Work
Removed a huge stack of junk from my garage

05/19/2015

Ayiesha D.

We had to re-scheduled due to weather, but Christian gave me a couple days notice based on the forecast. They arrived on time, There was a mix up with them thinking they were to power wash our house exterior, so he had to leave to get the proper equipment for hauling instead. When they got back, they got right to work! They removed yard waste, an old lawnmower, boxes, old insulation, leftover construction materials, and other miscellaneous items from the garage. From the house they took out a bed, entertainment center, large tube TV, heavy rug (which required them both to carry), and a VERY heavy treadmill. They worked quickly and efficiently and were done in about 40 minutes.

Description of Work
They removed unwanted items from our yard, house and garage.

Category garbage collection, hauling services, lawn service

03/06/2015

Amy R.

Richard worked with a partner and they did an amazing amount of work in the 90 minutes that came with the Angie's List deal where I found him. They were professional and courteous and Richard charged a fair price. I would definitely use them again. .

Description of Work
Cleaned and organized part of our basement.

Category house cleaning, home & garage organization

I thank you very much for your kind words. Hope to see you again sincerely yours Richard Webb / Owner operator

12/15/2014

Barbara H.

They arrived promptly on the day for cleaning. The 'Big Deal for $179, stated cleaning basement floor. When I spoke to them on the phone they said yes indeed they do clean the floor. They power wash it. They did not state there would be an additional charge on the phone. The 'Big Deal' said you could purchase additional hours for $35. They explained that the purchase was simply promotional. Power washing would be an additional $125 per hour and that the basement would cost an additional $1000. I tried to get a refund but the 30 days had expired. The 2 person team cleaned for exactly 1 hour and 8 minutes for the 3 hour purchase. I was extremely disappointed. I would not recommend.

Description of Work
Vacuumed and swept basement and removed cobwebs.

Category house cleaning

What she is saying is not true at all, her basement needed a deep down cleaning from floor to ceiling to get the dog oder out her house and basement. It was very very bad. yes the floor needed power washing but that wasn't part of the big deal. could she buy more time, yes as long as it stayed in scope of the big deal . scrap up dog poop off the floor. the she thought 1 and half hour we could make that basement like it never happen. we don't do miracles , I wish. other then that we gave here outstanding services. One more thing Ilike to add, she wasn't displeased we efficient cleaning, she didnt like the fact that Angieslist would not give a refund, so we had left home and she called us back after we set the next appoint with the next customer. So what to had to do was call the customer back change of plans just to please her and now she talks bad about efficient cleaning services. Please read my reviews. and see what other say . I thank you for listing. Sincerely yours Richard Webb ? Owner operator

11/20/2014

Mary A.

I was hoping to have other people take the items I was not moving to my new home. Because the selling and moving happened very fast, no one was able to get anything and the new owners were not interested. I had some charities come and pick up a few items but had to get rid of the rest. Late afternoon and the day before my closing, I was left with 11 items of furniture and odds and ends in the garage. If I did not get these items out, I would not be able to close on my home. I was frantically calling junk removal services and Efficient Moving and Cleaning was the only business who could help me at the last minute. The price could have been a bit lower but I was happy with the service overall.

Description of Work
I had to have items picked up and moved out of my home before the closing of my home due to a the home being sold.

10/28/2014

SUSAN P.

Great. I have/had one of those old "scary" basements. They did an excellent job getting rid of all the cobwebs, spider webs, etc. They also straightened and organized everything down there. As a special bonus, they took my old "cleaning" supplies and some old, dead dehumidifiers. I was thrilled to have that stuff gone.

Description of Work
They vacuumed and straighten my basement.

Category hauling services, house cleaning, home & garage organization

B&M Enterprisez LLC

Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority " Tailoring our products and services to fit your needs" B&M Enterprise’z LLC located in Wisconsin and is locally owned and operated by the Anderson family. Our company proudly serves Milwaukee and its surrounding communities. B&M Enterprise’z LLC specializes in Junk Removal ,Property and Facility Maintenance services We aim to provide affordable services tailored to fit the needs of our clients. We value communication in our approach therefore we are attentive to our clients needs. Experienced....with over 10 years of providing quality services. Quality....Is what sets us apart from our competitors. Focused....on understanding our clients. We don’t just put a person out there and say go to work we take into consideration the industry and marketplace of our client; as well as who they compete with, what the trends are and what they are looking for. Flexible...We offer services 5 days a week and 24hr Emergency Property and Facility Maintenance Services. Call us today to set up a free estimate! Phone: 414-914-1585

Bright Maid

The Right Way Home Improvement

The Right Way guarantees a professional and quality service . Quality is guaranteed. Let our family business assist you with your FIRE AND WATER DAMAGE SERVICES. You can depend on the experience and expertise of our highly trained crew. We take pride in offering a construction service that puts the needs of customers first from start to finish. *Roofing Services *Siding Services *Carpentry Services *Painting Services *Interior/Exterior remodeling *Concrete Services we are a construction crew with a variety of skilled trades, very helpful and affordable . Give us a call for estimate, we look forward to meeting you. Lets get started with the right way today please provide us with your information Get Started, what is your name? What is your email address? What is your phone number? Please provide a description of your project. Request Free Quote from our Pros. Thank you for your time. Miguel Martinez Therightwayhomeimprovement@gmail.com (262)880-6414

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Hoarding cleanup extreme clean, hauling, house cleaning, cleaning- carpet & furniture, attics, basements, garages, siding, brick, gutters, basement flooding & sanitation & rubbish removal., Transportation Services, Empty out Services, Kitchen Cleaning Services, Property Maintenance Services, Whatever your situation you run it by us I have no doubt we can help, just call us and tell us your dilemma, we will gladly help you whether its public or private. Were waiting for your call

Ask for details.