Efficient Moving & Cleaning

Founded 1991 • With Angi since April 2001

Efficient Moving & Cleaning Services has been in business for 20 years. We are a full scale cleaning and hauling company. We do whatever needs to be done with no questions asked, reason being because you can't show us anything we haven't saw or done before. So please if you have a situation & don't know where to turn please call us 414-305-3074 or contact us online @ http://www.efficientcleaning.com we are here to help. We also deal with affairs of the heart, like hoarding cleanup and verys sensitive situation we take on extreme project don't ever feel bad or embarrass when contact us we can very confidential quite if that's whats needed, you can out on us you have the owner and operator's, me Richard Webb 414-305-3074 I'm here for you public or private...

Organization Innovations

Organization Innovations

Do you have too much stuff, and not know where to start? I can help provide a solution for you. I will give a free consultation and then provide a system for you to use to stay organized.

08/23/2020

This review is just to inform other AL members that this company does not appear to be in business anymore. I called today Aug 2020, and the owner said they no longer provide moving services. Hopefully they remove their AL profile so more people do not lose time getting this same information.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Condos

CATEGORY moving companies

12/05/2017

Relatively well. Richard contacted me to say that the service I purchased did not include removal from the house but only from the outside of the house or on the curb, which forced me to move the bags out of the basement. I was not necessarily happy about that, but went along as I needed them moved. Richard was great on the phone 4 out of the 5 times we spoke to try and find an agreeable time. The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed bags of insulation from my attic removed.

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

09/04/2017

Richard was a joy to work with from initial estimate to job completion. Excellent communication, responsive, prompt, attentive, and reasonably priced. He and his crew were very professional. I would definitely recommend and use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a big challenge on my hands with an estate clean-up (very dirty basement full of numerous old furniture pieces and debris) - way more than I could handle on my own.

CATEGORY hauling services,pressure washing

08/04/2017

I received a call to schedule the work and a confirmation call one hour in advance of their arrival. They were able to accommodate my request to have the work done the same week that I made the purchase. The owner was very courteous, accommodating, and helpful. The items were removed efficiently and they even cleaned up the area afterwards -- which I did not expect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several large items -- including an oversize workbench and mirror -- were removed from the basement and garage.

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies,home & garage organization

07/31/2017

It went very well. Did the job with no problems

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure wash my house

CATEGORY pressure washing

Hoarding cleanup extreme clean, hauling, house cleaning, cleaning- carpet & furniture, attics, basements, garages, siding, brick, gutters, basement flooding & sanitation & rubbish removal., Transportation Services, Empty out Services, Kitchen Cleaning Services, Property Maintenance Services, Whatever your situation you run it by us I have no doubt we can help, just call us and tell us your dilemma, we will gladly help you whether its public or private. Were waiting for your call

Ask for details.