Capital Cleaning & Concierge

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2013

Capital Cleaning and Concierge will exceed your expectations. Please read our reviews and hear first hand what your trusted neighbors feel about our company and staff .A free consultation is just minutes away . We service the Madison area and all surrounding cities. We offer great detailed residential and commercial cleaning.We have many offices through out Madison that are extremely happy with our detailed services and take great pride in providing a beautiful and clean office space for their clients to enter into. In addition we do new construction cleanup. There's nothing like walking into a perfectly clean, nice smelling home or office, right? Then choose Capital Cleaning & Concierge as your local cleaning service to make your home or business sparkle! We are proud to have the professional background you're looking for to do an efficient, detail-oriented and thorough job. We're a small business so we are able to customize and accommodate each customer's individual cleaning needs. We are certain that your experience with us will be pleasant and stress free!

Amenities

All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

house cleaning (121)
Susan S.
05/23/2021
Excellent service. Team cleaning, which means they get a total of 6 hours of work (cleaning the whole house) done in just a couple of hours. Workers are insured and receive benefits, which is important to me. Their service includes all the equipment and supplies. Recommended by a friend, I highly recommend them.
Description of Work
house cleaning
$252
Hire Again?

Thanks so much for sharing your experience.
BONNIE B.
03/23/2021
Cheryl and her crew were excellent to work with from start to finish. Cheryl reviewed the job onsite, accurately estimated time and $ and worked with us to schedule in coordination with painters. Workers were efficient and made sure we were happy with their work before leaving. We couldn't be happier.
Description of Work
Post-construction cleaning for newly remodeled room
Hire Again?

Thanks for sharing your first time experience with our services. We plan on continuing to meet all your expectations.
Leslie L.
02/21/2021
We have had CCC as our cleaners for the past couple years, and wouldn’t go with anyone else. They do a great job with the cleaning, even though we have 3 pets (two cats and a large dog) and a messy teenager. They have been very accommodating with schedule changes over the past year and are always on-time. We would definitely recommend them.
Description of Work
General home cleaning
Hire Again?

So appreciate all our clients sharing their experience with our services. Thanks for your feedback.
Patrick H.
02/13/2021
Capital Cleaning does a fantastic job when they visit my home each month. They are very thorough and leave no rooms untouched. Even places around the house that often get overlooked like door frames and the area on top of appliances get dusted and cleaned. Best of all their staff is also very receptive to feedback or requests to pay extra attention to certain rooms in a given month. They've also been very easy to work with - always providing timely communication ahead of their visits and when they are finished for the day. Overall a great company that helps me keep my home clean and in good shape for a very reasonable price - would definitely recommend to anyone looking for help with home cleaning or who wants to spend less time on it.
Description of Work
Monthly House Cleaning
Hire Again?

It is always our mission to communicate always and meet our clients expectations . Thank you for sharing
Glenn C.
02/13/2021
Great. They are punctual, reliable and professional. Usually with a team of 3, they do 4-5 hours of work (for one) in 90 minutes or so. Of course, depending on your house size and needs. All the basic cleaning done well, vacuuming, floors, bathrooms and all customizable to your house and needs. We’ve had them for years now and would highly recommend.
Description of Work
Whole house cleaning bi-weekly.
$165
Jody P.
02/11/2021
I appreciate the extra attention my bathrooms and kitchen receive, their work is far more detailed than mine. They are courteous, trustworthy, and I am confident they are taking every precaution to maintain a safe environment in these unprecedented Covid times.
Description of Work
Household cleaning
$210
Hire Again?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts during this pandemic. We take every precaution to keep ourselves safe as well as our clients
Joe H.
02/10/2021
CCC has been cleaning for us for several years now and we couldn't be happier. They are very responsive to special requests and meticulous in their attention to detail. Cheryl the owner always msgs me the day prior letting us now when her team will arrive and she often joins them to ensure quality is exceptional. We trust and appreciate this team very much!
Description of Work
Bi-Weekly House Cleaning
$200
Hire Again?

We so appreciate all your feedback. Thanks for sharing so others can hear about our excellent services.
Stephanie K.
02/10/2021
The cleaners do an excellent job cleaning our house top to bottom. They get all the dust, grime & dog hair. They are always on time & are consistent in the quality of their work. Their rate is very reasonable too. We’ve used them for several years & can’t imagine hiring anyone else. We are thoroughly satisfied.
Description of Work
We have CC&C come once a month to deep clean our house.
Hire Again?

Thanks for your feedback; we appreciate all our clients so very much.
Malari N.
11/03/2020
I am in complete awe over how AMAZING our place looks. Cheryl was an absolute pleasure to work with and got us on her schedule right away! She came with her crew to meet us and do a walk through. The three women that did the work were so speedy, very respectful and trusting. They paid attention to the smallest details that we didn't even point out to be cleaned. I am so pleased and can't wait to have more services done again. I will be telling everyone i know about them! You will not regret hiring them!
Description of Work
A deep clean. Floors, bathrooms, kitchen, windows...EVERYTHING!
$378
Hire Again?

So very thankful for you sharing your experience. The team truly cares about what our customers expectations are . Thanks and please those that read are reviews , call and set up a free consultation.
James H.
10/08/2020
We could not have been happier with Cheryl and her crew. She responded promptly to our request, personally visited to see what was needed, and worked with the crew to do the necessary cleaning. They did all she promised, and more. They deep cleaned some areas we hadn’t anticipated. We appreciated that she kept us apprised of their progress and alerted us that it would take about 30 minutes more than she had estimated. She is very thorough — both professional and personable. It’s a little pricey, but we felt we got what we paid for. And we will use her company on a regular schedule going forward.
Description of Work
Thorough cleaning after having wood floors refinished.
house cleaning, pet sitters
$388
Hire Again?

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Please know that we value your thoughts as sharing here on Angies list helps others looking for Quality Services.
Yishi W.
10/02/2020
I was very pleasantly surprised by how good a job Cheryl’s team did with our move-out cleaning of our apartment, after being disappointed by the lack of thoroughness and attention to detail of other cleaning services we have booked with in the past. Cheryl stuck to the allotted time and budget, and her team really made our apartment shine. Much appreciated and look forward to booking again for our new home.
Description of Work
Move-out cleaning of apartment
$210
Hire Again?

Thanks for sharing, we look forward to provide our services again .
Patrick H.
03/08/2020
Capital Cleaning did an awesome job cleaning my house. My place wasn’t messy or dirty by any stretch prior to their services, but they still found many places that were dusty and needed cleaning. My home was noticeably cleaner after their visit. Capital’s attention to detail is far greater than other cleaning services I’d worked with in the past, even though their cost is about the same. I’m looking forward to the next appointment I have with them and plan on having them as may home cleaning provider for the foreseeable future.
Description of Work
Home Cleaning
Hire Again?

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, CCC
Leslee H.
03/08/2020
Cheryl has intermittently checked on my house while I've been out of town and I'm satisfied with the results. I get pictures of the front so I can see whether my snow/yard contractors are doing their jobs, as well as any other relevant pictures of the property (any mail/deliveries that showed up, etc). While my neighbors can keep an eye on the exterior, I feel more confident being away knowing that Cheryl is checking up on the interior as well.
Description of Work
House watch
pet sitters
$160
Hire Again?

Thanks so sharing your experience with our home watch service.
Julie D.
02/27/2020
Cheryl and her staff are consistently A+ on every rating factor. My store is sparkling when they leave--not that I'd know otherwise that they are there since they are so quiet and professional! Cheryl is so willing to work with my schedule and special requests, I can't imagine hiring anyone else.
Description of Work
General Cleaning-Retail Store

We so appreciate all feedback from our client base . Thanks so much , Cheryl
Julie C.
10/28/2019
The team was very polite and professional and did a fine job.
Description of Work
Basic house cleaning services
$189

Thanks for sharing.
Jane M.
09/07/2019
Capital Cleaning did an EXCELLENT job cleaning my house in preparation for listing it to sell. Cheryl was very prompt in returning my call, giving me an estimate and setting up the days for her crew to come in. My house was honestly in some need of serious cleaning and Fabio and Marlene did wonders. My Wolfe Range looked like new after cleaning and the house smelled great. Thank you to Cheryl and her crew for doing an amazing job. We sold in a week and I credit Capital Cleaning's job with allowing us to be able to put our house on the market in it's very best shape! Jane
Description of Work
I needed my house cleaned before putting it on the market.
$750
Hire Again?

Thanks so much for sharing.
Ryan M.
08/16/2019
Called in a panic because we needed same day service, they were able to move things around and get us in within the next 3 hours of calling, and didn't even charge us any last minute fees. The house looked spotless. Would definitely hire again.
Description of Work
Sweeping/mopping/vacuuming floors
$126
Hire Again?

It was a pleasure to work with you . I'm so glad we could make this work for you.
Katherine K.
08/16/2019
Cheryl and team have been cleaning my house for several years and do a great job. Cheryl always gives me a heads up of when they will be coming and is very flexible to fit us in if we need to reschedule. They are dependable, consistent and pay attention to detail. Our house always looks great and is truly clean. I leave a list of each visit on what I want the focus to be - they always meet or exceed my needs.
Description of Work
biweekly house-cleaning

thanks for sharing .
Katherine K.
08/16/2019
I rely on Cheryl and capital cleaners to do a thorough and consistent job cleaning my house. They are prompt, flexible with scheduling and hit all the details when cleaning - everything is well dusted and thoroughly cleaned, stairs are vacuumed, beds are made and blankets on couches are nicely folded or rolled - normally topped with a dog toy that we forgot to pick up. I look forward to their coming because our house always looks and smells great when they leave.
Description of Work
Biweekly house cleaning
Hire Again?

Thanks so very much; we would love to reach as many potential clients for a free consultation.
PAMELA B.
08/14/2019
Capital Cleaning and Concierge does a complete and concise job of cleaning. I am very impressed with the work they do. I would highly recommend them. Very professional.
Description of Work
Monthly cleaning of my house
Hire Again?

we appreciate the review so very much.
Taryn B.
08/07/2019
Fantastic results. They had a hard job as I have 2 cats that shed a lot. My condo has never looked better!
Description of Work
Clean house to prepare for sale
$378
Hire Again?

we always appreciate our clients sharing their experiences .
Joe H.
08/07/2019
The team is meticulous and very responsive to feedback. highly recommend.
Description of Work
bi weekly
Hire Again?

thanks so very much for sharing your experience with our services.
Linda B.
08/07/2019
Top notch. They come every 2 weeks. They are on time, thorough, efficient, very pleasant and thoroughly reliable. We come home to a beautiful clean home and love it.
Description of Work
Regular cleaning of our entire home
Hire Again?

Our clients are the best and we so appreciate leaving reviews on their personal experience.
Carol B.
08/07/2019
I enjoy these workers who do their work well. I like to get to know them so have a short conversation with them each time. They follow directions well and my written instructions often have English translated into Spanish to help with any worker who does not speak fluent English.
Description of Work
We have a large home and all rooms require cleaning but not at every work day. A typical work day includes 2 or 3 bathrooms, kitchen, laundry room, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, bed making. .
$252
Hire Again?

Thanks so much for sharing with Angies members .
Joe C.
08/06/2019
Cheryl was rude and condescending. To be frank I could afford 5 times what she charges but I did not even schedule an estimate based on her attitude on the first phone call to them.
Description of Work
residential cleaning
house cleaning

My conversation with this person was about 1 minute long. I stated our rates and he said he did not want to pay that amount and could find someone cheaper. He ended the call with ...sorry i wasted your time. He clearly had a bad day. Hope it ended better then it started. My clients in all my reviews state a different experience when communicating with me. I so appreciate this platform to give the other side of the story.

Phone

1337 Greenway Cross

Madison, WI 53713

Website

Animal & House Sitting
Dog Walking

Other Information

Services offered

Residential & Commercial Cleaning. Office Cleaning after work hours provided.Spring Cleaning. Move Out Cleaning.We at Capital Cleaning & Concierge services provide professional cleaning to both domestic and commercial clients. We will strive to exceed all expectations daily to our clients. We have openings for small offices regularly and provide testimonials from our client file to assure you of the quality services we provide.

Services not offered

Ask for Details, Check our website at cleaningconciergemadison.com Many other services provided.

Payment options