At Your Service Lawn & Snow LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2011

We are a detailed oriented company that prides itself in quality and reliability. We provide free quotes and we do all the work ourselves, no sub-contracting. I personally povide all services to ensure quality work. We service a wide variety of areas: Hartford, Slinger, Jackson, Germantown, Menomonee Falls, West Allis, and anywhere in-between. We provide service to Residential, Small Commercial, Apartment complexes etc., no job is too small....

Hoppe Tree Service

Hoppe Tree Service

Our crew has the expertise and equipment for pruning jobs big and small. The equipment, experience, and knowledge of our team of arborists is second to none. Service matters... Hoppe Tree Service has won the Angies List Super Service Award for 18 years in a row from 2001-2018! Get a jump on your trees for this spring season. Contact us to have a certified arborist evaluate your trees! Whether it is pruning or removal work, or staying ahead of insect and diesase pests before it becomes too late. Our crew can help.

Offers by Hoppe Tree Service on Angi

05/10/2020

John, Sandra and the rest of the crew were fantastic! They worked extremely hard every day and made our yard look fantastic. They were honest with their recommendations and prices were competitive. Communication was excellent and everyone was professional and polite. We were very happy with AYS Lawn and Snow and would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulch and Bed Edging

CATEGORY lawn service

07/15/2019

I am very impressed with At Your Service Lawn and Snow. They did a perfect job of mulching our property. Even the smallest plants were carefully mulched around. The area where the mulch pile had been delivered was cleaned up as if it was never there. We will definitely contact them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install mulch

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch

11/07/2018

John and Sandra do a great job! My lawn always looks well cared for. They did some landscaping for me in the spring and improved the look of my property even more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing, spring and fall cleanup, landscaping

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

10/25/2018

Awesome! I always could count on Sandy and John to come shovel me out. They always did such a fantastic job on my driveway, walkway and porches. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow Removal

CATEGORY snow removal

10/24/2018

AYS does a great job at lawn cutting. They deserve a Super Service Award.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn cutting and hedge trimming.

CATEGORY lawn service

Mowing Services, Spring & Fall Clean-up, Leaf Clean-up, Bed Edging and Sidewalk Edging, Hedge Trimming, Mulching, Weeding

Weed and Feed of Lawns