Anderson Painting

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2007

Anderson Painting winner of the Super Service Provider Award seven years in a row. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and the cleanliness of our worksite. We service the eastern Twin Cities and western Wisconsin. My name is Daniel Anderson. I am the owner and I work on every one of the

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Painting - Interior Project

interior painting

Painting - Interior
View project

interior painting (100)house painting (25)drywall (15)wallpaper removal (9)pressure washing (5)plastering (4)handyman (3)deck cleaning (1)

09/28/2022

Dale P.

Anderson painting did an excellent job in every aspect of the project.

Description of Work
exterior painting & staining , and they pressure washed our patio

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/28/2022

04/06/2022

marsha P.

I was extremely pleased with their work. They arrived on time and were very personable. Their work is outstanding and they did an excellent job of clean up when finished. Will definitely hire them again

Description of Work
painting of ceilings and walls, wallpaper removal, exterior steel siding painting

Category wallpaper removal, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

03/25/2022

Kim T.

They were prompt with the bid and paid attention to detail. The painting job looks terrific! We would certainly hire them again.

Description of Work
painting walls and ceilings in a family room, bedroom, bathroom, and multiple closets.

Work Completed On 03/29/2022

10/13/2021

vicki H.

From start to finish working with Dan and his crew was exceptional. Excellent communication, extremely competent at their craft, respectful of our property and our space. They did a lot of scraping of old paint - they did a fabulous job of cleaning all that up. This is a very old house and they took the time and care an old house needs to look good. No, it looks great!!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

06/17/2021

carl A.

fast and a very good job. kept us very informed on what he was doing and why

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

06/04/2021

Judy S.

Dan and his crew were meticulous in every aspect of the exterior painting that they did for me. They were here on time each morning, they were professional, they performed a detailed and complete clean-up each day, and they were always polite. The completed job exceeded my expectations. I am thrilled not only with their work ethic but also with their behavior. I have already recommended Dan's painting service to friends and family.

Description of Work
exterior painting of windows and the cement block of home

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

05/14/2021

Sharon L.

I am extremely pleased with the work Dan Anderson and his crew did in painting the exterior of my home. They were very professional and knowledgeable about the type of paint needed. They were very considerate of myself, the home owner and worked with precision. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

03/02/2021

Lynn L.

went great, took 4 days to do the interior painting of our townhome

Description of Work
interior painting of a townhome

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

01/21/2021

Linnea M.

This is the third home I’ve hired Dan and his crew to paint. Dan is meticulous, kind, professional and timely in communications and scheduling.

Description of Work
painting open concept kitchen, living room area, and staircase.

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

12/09/2020

Tamara A.

We just can’t say enough great things about Anderson Painting. We have been using this awesome company for many painting projects over the past several years after seeing great reviews for the business on Angie’s List. Dan and his crew have painted our office, three bathrooms, three bedrooms, a mudroom, a couple of doors, ceilings, trim and our outdoor deck pillars and façade. His team is meticulous about their workmanship and so professional to deal with. One of the great perks of working with Dan is that you pick your colors and he will go pick them up at the store with the other supplies and pass on his contractor discount to you. It’s saved us some cash and also the headache of picking up the paint, etc. Dan is always very responsive throughout the process of sending estimates, scheduling the work and getting the work done when promised. In fact, for one project, he called to bump up our project by a week! When does that ever happen? It was great! Our last project finished up a about a week ago - – repainting our master bath after a recent remodel and a mudroom update. We almost hated to see Dan and his team go. The crew is so friendly and professional - really nice guys. Do yourself a favor and give Anderson Painting a call the next time you want meticulous workmanship. You’ll be so glad that you did. Thanks Daniel and team! Tammy and Fred A. Stillwater MN

Description of Work
Painting master bath and mud room, ceilings and trim for both

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

Review for Anderson Painting - 840 11th Ave, Baldwin, WI - 39096895

12/03/2020

Bonnie N.

It was wonderful and I would highly recommend them. They were courteous, very polite and cleaned up their workspace everyday that they were here. They were very very pleasant and professional as well.

Description of Work
They painted my cabinets in my kitchen and all the cabinets in the island and the island itself.

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

11/24/2020

Bill I.

Dan took a horrendous mess and made it perfect!

Description of Work
Donation of labor on drywall work, priming, and painting of a church.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/01/2020

11/23/2020

Jennifer R.

The service was above and beyond what I expected. The house is over 30 years old and the walls now look like new! They were careful and particular with every detail.

Description of Work
Primed ceilings and walls. Applied two coats of paint to walls and ceilings in a three-story home.

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

08/18/2020

Andy P.

Very professional and detailed work. Very pleased with the outcome. Would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
stained the exterior of the house and painted fascia.

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

02/10/2020

Doug W.

Dan and his crew did an excellent job. By far the best paint work we have down. They are very knowledge and completed the job on time and within budget. All wall repairs were accomplished well. Masking was flawless and the final paint finish was perfect. They are great!!!!!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

07/11/2019

Stacie M.

Anderson Home Painting was recommended by a friend of mine, but what sold me were the photos on their social media page of the prep/repair work that they do BEFORE they paint! Dan was very easy to communicate with, arrived on time, and the job was done when he said it would be. Since the work I needed done required two people, the quote was a little more than I had originally budgeted, but you get what you pay for, and I love how my stairwell looks! I worked from home while Dan and Tracey completed the job, and besides doing great work, they were just two of the nicest people that clearly enjoy what they do! Looking forward to hiring this group again!!!

Description of Work
Stairwell painting

Work Completed On 03/28/2019

Review for Anderson Painting - 840 11th Ave, Baldwin, WI - 37977665

04/08/2019

Rebecca C.

Dan and his crew did a great job and our foyer and hallway look fantastic! They were very respectful and a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to hiring them for our next project!

Description of Work
Painting our 2 story foyer and hallway.

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

04/01/2019

Marcia K.

The Anderson team did a splendid job painting my new home. They helped me out in a pinch because I needed to move quickly and they came and did a great job for me.

Description of Work
Whole house painted

Work Completed On 03/28/2019

02/22/2019

Bobby D.

1. Very quick response with reviewing needs and writing estimate 2. Considerate and reasonable paint schedule meeting our time constraints 3. Amazing professional work We had the entire lower level painted shell white with blue accents over deep army green 4. Plastering, priming, 2 coats and thorough clean up. 5. They are coming back to paint 4 upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms and have worked with us for scheduling and color selections. Professional, impressive workmanship.

Description of Work
2 separate jobs: painting of full basement and painting of all bedrooms upstairs

Work Completed On 01/07/2019

02/08/2019

Lynn S.

It went extremely well. They were professional and very pleasant to work with. They thoroughly cleaned up each day and always kept me up to date on there plans for the next day. Their attention to detail could not have been any better. If I was doing it all over again I would definitely hire them! And their price was very fair.

Description of Work
We had the entire interior of our home painted.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

12/11/2018

Michael P.

Excellent The crew arrived on time, patched the holes in the walls with mud, worked very hard, and cleaned up after themselves. They did this over a three day period and left my walls looking better than new. Charged less than other bids. This crew knows what it is doing. Their leader, Dan, is also very personable-easy to deal with and very knowledgeable about paints, colors, and other such matters. I plan on using them again.

Description of Work
Paint the inside of my house

Category drywall, wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/19/2018

10/22/2018

Lavonne R.

We feel VERY lucky when we found Dan. Extremely friendly, professional and very good at his job. The project was started right away and finished in a very timely manner. The cost was very competitive. We are VERY happy with the final product. Great job Dan and thank you for everything.

Description of Work
New house build, complete inside and basement

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

08/15/2018

Jim C.

We were very happy with the work. Our contractor had recommended a specific type of stain and some other painters did not want to do the extra work that product required, but Dan said that it was his preferred product. Everything looks great and we asked him for a bid to paint the rest of our house later this year or next year.

Description of Work
We added a porch to our house. We needed to have siding and trim on the outside painted to match the rest of the house, and cedar on the inside of the porch stained.