Anderson Painting

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2007

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

840 11th Ave

Baldwin, WI 54002

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Painting - Interior Project

Painting - Interior Project

interior painting
Painting - Interior

Anderson Painting winner of the Super Service Provider Award seven years in a row. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and the cleanliness of our worksite. We service the eastern Twin Cities and western Wisconsin. My name is Daniel Anderson. I am the owner and I work on every one of the projects. If you mention you seen us on Angies List you will receive 10% off labor....

interior painting (98)house painting (22)drywall (15)wallpaper removal (8)pressure washing (4)plastering (4)handyman (3)deck cleaning (1)

06/17/2021

fast and a very good job. kept us very informed on what he was doing and why

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

06/04/2021

Dan and his crew were meticulous in every aspect of the exterior painting that they did for me. They were here on time each morning, they were professional, they performed a detailed and complete clean-up each day, and they were always polite. The completed job exceeded my expectations. I am thrilled not only with their work ethic but also with their behavior. I have already recommended Dan's pain...

Description of Work
exterior painting of windows and the cement block of home

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

05/14/2021

I am extremely pleased with the work Dan Anderson and his crew did in painting the exterior of my home. They were very professional and knowledgeable about the type of paint needed. They were very considerate of myself, the home owner and worked with precision. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

03/02/2021

went great, took 4 days to do the interior painting of our townhome

Description of Work
interior painting of a townhome

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

01/21/2021

This is the third home I’ve hired Dan and his crew to paint. Dan is meticulous, kind, professional and timely in communications and scheduling.

Description of Work
painting open concept kitchen, living room area, and staircase.

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

12/09/2020

We just can’t say enough great things about Anderson Painting. We have been using this awesome company for many painting projects over the past several years after seeing great reviews for the business on Angie’s List. Dan and his crew have painted our office, three bathrooms, three bedrooms, a mudroom, a couple of doors, ceilings, trim and our outdoor deck pillars and façade. His team is meticulo...

Description of Work
Painting master bath and mud room, ceilings and trim for both

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

Review for Anderson Painting - 840 11th Ave, Baldwin, WI - 39096895

12/03/2020

It was wonderful and I would highly recommend them. They were courteous, very polite and cleaned up their workspace everyday that they were here. They were very very pleasant and professional as well.

Description of Work
They painted my cabinets in my kitchen and all the cabinets in the island and the island itself.

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

11/24/2020

Dan took a horrendous mess and made it perfect!

Description of Work
Donation of labor on drywall work, priming, and painting of a church.

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/01/2020

11/23/2020

The service was above and beyond what I expected. The house is over 30 years old and the walls now look like new! They were careful and particular with every detail.

Description of Work
Primed ceilings and walls. Applied two coats of paint to walls and ceilings in a three-story home.

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

08/18/2020

Very professional and detailed work. Very pleased with the outcome. Would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
stained the exterior of the house and painted fascia.

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

Remove wallpaper, paint interior & exterior, new construction & re-paints, power washing, staining, sealing, mill-work finishing, texture & paint ceilings and drywall repair.