Armstrong Home Repair

With Angi since May 2013

N/A

Your local choice for all your home repair and maintenance needs. We strive to always be on time, professional and exceed all your expectations....

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

S Landau Services

For many, understanding every aspect of personal finance can be daunting. From investments to retirement to insurance, the decisions can be overwhelming. That’s where my firm comes in. Whether you have significant assets to manage--or if you are just starting to accumulate wealth--we have the tools and background to provide the services that fit your needs. Our goal is to provide you with guidance that can help you understand and better define your financial goals. My team and I work hard to create a mutually beneficial and respectful long-term relationship with our clients and their families. I take pride in knowing that I have helped many people pursue the type of financial future they dreamed about. For more information about my firm and our services, please call. I would enjoy learning more about your goals and dreams. We provide Tax and Financial Services in a professional, relaxed, non-judgmental environment. Our comfortable office in Ballard has free, off-street parking.

Rain Pros Inc

As the name implies, we are professionals of the rain. If it hasn’t rained, and you want it to, we do that. If it has rained too much and it is ruining your landscape or is damaging your home, we solve that. If you would like to catch the rain when you have too much and use it when it hasn’t rained, we even fully automate that. Our professionals have years of experience in drainage and irrigation installation and repair and maintenance. We are very proud to be growing company and leader in each of our fields. For bid requests please email Aaron (Aaron@RainPros.com). Sprinkler and Drainage inspection and repairs please contact our service coordinator at (253) 678-4241. Additional email- customerservice@rainpros.com

Offers by Rain Pros Inc on Angi

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired Armstrong Home Repair? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

All minor and major home repairs, Preventative maintenance, Emergency repairs