D & F Plumbing Co

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

12007 NE 95th St

Vancouver, WA 98682

Customer safety is our top-priority. Learn about our Covid-19 response here: https://dandfplumbing.com/covid-19-statement/

D & F Plumbing has an entire staff of dedicated journeyman plumbers for all your plumbing needs. Serving homeowners and business owners in Portland, OR, Vancouver, WA and all surrounding cities since 1927. We're here for you 24/7! Licensed, bonded, insured and safety-oriented. On-site diagnosis and estimates. Top quality equipment and durable brand-name parts. Call today for local plumbing advice or to schedule your service! License #CCB#465 & WA #CCDAE DFPLU 339N8 and WBE#7402...

4.3

3.8

plumbers (271)water heaters (30)drain cleaning (29)drain pipe installation (14)gas leak repair (5)sewer cleaning (3)water softeners (3)excavating (3)well & water pump repair (2)pool cleaning (2)appliance repair (77)home remodeling (8)

12/01/2021

When the plumber got here, he had no clue at all on how to work on our Aquapure system, one of the most popular water softening systems in the county. I had to look up the manual for him, print it out, and provide a copy. The young man took nearly 3 hours of my time researching the issue and never offered a solution to correct the problem. His first suggestion was to replace the system at a cost of $3,578.32, our system is only 2 years old. The second suggestion was to drain and refill the salt tank for $705. The pricing was way too high and after 3.5 hours I told the technician I need to go to work which I had already lost well over $300 in commission. If D & F Plumbing would have told me upfront that they had no experience working on our system, I would never have invited them out. I filed a complaint with my credit card company and after their investigation, they agreed with me and refunded the $119 charge. Now, D & F Plumbing is sending me to collections for not paying the $119 since my credit card company reversed the payment. They are also charging me $15 for a chargeback fee. I believe this is a breach of their verbal contract with me as they told me they could fix my issue, they did not, and then they wanted to overcharge me for a new system. it should never have taken 3.5 hours and it was a huge waste of time for me, I am very disappointed in the service D & F Plumbing has provided. I tried reaching out to the company several times to express my issue and they refused to hear my side of this story. I do not think this was fair of them in any way, I do feel deceived and misled and I will never do business with this company in the future. Later that week, after I read the manual, I was able to get my system working again, it took me literally 15 minutes reading my manual and resetting the system and it continues to work to this day. While the plumber was here, I asked him to give me a price on replacing a bathtub faucet along with the water softener. The cost was $ 346.92. Again, I feel this is way overpriced and declined. I did get an offer from another plumber who was well over $100 less. I went ahead and replaced that myself as well for a cost of about $40 for the part and it took me less than 20 minutes to unscrew the faucet and put the new one on.

Description of Work
I had put in a request to several plumbers through Angi's List and Home Advisor and I only 2 responded, the first one told me when I asked if they knew anything about water softeners and was told no, then I got a call from D & F. and was assured their plumber knew all about how to correct my issue with my water softener, I explained the issue we were having that it was not running through its normal cycle. I went ahead and booked an appointment for them to come out planning at least 1 hour for the visit.

Category plumbing,water softeners

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

We pride ourselves on being honest about the services we offer, and our pricing, and we take feedback like this very seriously. In this instance, our technician went on-site to inspect the situation, diagnose the problem and build options for a solution. There is a cost associated with this work ($119) and this is clearly explained on the phone prior to booking an appointment. Our technician spent 2 hours on-site for this service, as well as tracking down replacement parts needed from the manufacturer to deliver the solutions, and discussing alternate options that might available with his supervisor. When the pricing options were presented, the customer did not like them and declined further service. But as discussed when the appointment is booked, there is still a cost associated ($119) with the site visit/inspection work and that payment was processed, which the customer then disputed with their Credit Card company. We are always transparent about this process, and what the costs involved are for - so while it's unfortunate that the pricing options were not in the customer's budget, we still performed our end of the work as explained during the initial call to book the appointment. However, the customer received their refund via the credit card company. We hope this provides more insight to the situation.

11/11/2021

They never filed the permit so now were in violation and can't connect the stove.

Description of Work
They install plumbing connected to my furnace and they have to wait for the inspector to approve the work before connecting the outlet pipe of the stove.

Work Completed On 11/04/2021

We're sorry to see a negative review based on this situation. We file permits often, and the timelines on when they are filed and approved by the city are often out of our control. For this particular job, it was submitted, but not approved due to a customer authorization form not signed and returned by the owner, and a request for a plan review drawing of the gas system, which our team submitted upon request. We appreciate your business and hope you'll reconsider your review.

10/06/2021

Very good Johnny did a great job, had a minor pressure problem after was done but was just rust from old pipes that clogged up things. He fixed it right away.

Description of Work
Kitchen drain pipe replacement

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

So glad our team found a fast solution for you! Thanks for choosing the Plumbers in Plaid!

09/30/2021

Spigot was low quality and had to be replaced for $1000. This after I paid your company $16,000 2 1/2 years ago to replace all plumbing - including inferior spigot.

Description of Work
Repair outside leaking spigot

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

09/21/2021

Excellent and immediate quote and service. Friendly and cooperative when sudden repairs seem overwhelming. Very helpful.

Description of Work
Replace tap and water pipe

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

Thank you for sharing! We're so glad we could help you in a pinch. When most plumbing shops are weeks out, we're proud to say we can get customers on the schedule quickly. We appreciate you choosing the Plumbers in Plaid!

09/21/2021

Took all day but well satisfied with completed work.

Description of Work
N/A

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

We appreciate your positive review! Thank you so much for choosing a small business.

09/21/2021

Work was completed on time and as quickly as possible. Very easy to work with

Description of Work
Replace water line

Category appliance repair,excavators,plumbing

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

That's awesome to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business and your review!

09/21/2021

I was very impressed by D and F’s professionalism and genuine desire to complete the project quickly and well. When I discovered a slow leak under the sink that hadn’t fully been addressed during their first visit, they sent someone out as quickly as possible to take care of it. Everything has worked great ever since.

Description of Work
Modify existing plumbing for appliance installation; install new garbage disposal and dishwasher.

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience! Fast solutions that last are what we strive for. We're so glad everything was up and running quickly. Thanks for partnering with a small business.

09/21/2021

They came out to cut off the leak immediately, then sent someone to do an inspection and give a quote. When we decided on service, they helped apply for financing, which was done by phone and very simple. Very friendly and masked the whole time. When the two came out to replace the pipes, they were careful of the floors. Two guys finished in a day, which was incredible. They made sure that everything was working well before they left. Really excellent service.

Description of Work
Replacing all pipes in the house.

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

We're so happy to hear your experience was excellent! Thank you for choosing a small local business to get your plumbing under control. The Plumbers in Plaid are here whenever you need us next!

09/21/2021

The work completed was good quality and in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
N/A

Category appliance repair,plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

Thank you for leaving us a great review! We're happy we could provide a fast solution. Thanks for choosing our team!

All plumbing services (if water runs through it, we do it!); Faucets. Drains. Garbage Disposals. Toilets. Basins. Tubs. Showers. Water Heater installation & Repair. Gas Piping. Re-Pipe Drains Lines. Water & Sewer Lines. Kitchen & Bathroom Plumbing Remodels. Back-flow Device installation & Testing. Clogged Drain. Video Camera Inspections. Water Jetting. Sewer Repair & Replacement. Well Pump Services Excavation. 24/7 Emergency Repairs. Visit dandfplumbing.com for more services!

We clear and repair septic tank lines and grease traps, but we do not pump them. We can coordinate septic and grease trap pumping companies for you if needed.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check