Premier Painting Company LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since February 2017

Premier Painting Company, LLC License bonded and insured Your general contractor With More Than 20 Years of Home Painting Experience Your Professional Property Painters Give your property a fresh look with help from Premier Painting Company LLC. We provide interior and exterior painting and home remodeling services in Stanwood, Washington. These include prepping, sanding, and priming of your siding, caulking, pressure washing and interior painting. We produce cost efficient home remodels for everyone's budget at hard to beat pricing....

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+44 more images

house painting (32)interior painting (8)

09/21/2022

Austin S.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Travis helped me tremendously! Premier Painting walked into mess and fixed every inch of my house! In preparations of getting my house re-strained I hired a pressure washing company to get rid my stain & clean up my siding. What I didn’t realize is they ruined most of my siding by penetrating too deep in the wood. When Premier Painting came to stain, they noticed my stain wouldn’t adhere to the wood. After recognizing this, Travis immediately stopped work and called me back to the house. Here he physically stained my house in front of me showing me what was happening. After identifying the issue, Travis and I talked in-depth of my options and he gave me his professional opinion. Since I had an oil-based stain I had to go over it with an oil-based paint so it’d properly bond onto one another. Changing my options from a stain to a 3-toned paint job meant I had to pick out colors in the next 1-3 days! Premier Painting had a strict schedule they had to adhere by so I had to pick quickly so I wouldn’t lose my spot in line. Therefore I went to the paint store and picked out what I thought I’d like…Premier bought the paint and primed my house. After realizing what the color would look like from the primer I realized I hated it! Here I had bought $2k in paint and didn’t know what to do. Travis again was there to help me. He showed me previous pictures of houses he did in the past and offered further suggestions. One of those suggestions being that instead of buying new paint we instead take the paint we had back to Sherwin and darken it to my liking. The next day he met me at the paint store at 7am and were there over an hour together doing paint test samples. Finally I found something I think I had liked and went with it. After all said and done Travis offered me great advice and I’m forever grateful. My house turned out beautifully. I will definitely be calling them for any future needs or work! - Austin

Description of Work
Painted House

Work Completed On 06/13/2022

Review for Premier Painting Company LLC - 20907 Happy Valley Rd, Stanwood, WA - 39880606

09/19/2022

Tom M.

Very Well. Only company I contacted that had a written contract. Did what they said they would do and more.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 09/19/2022

08/18/2022

Nancy W.

This company is amazing. Excellent communication throughout the entire process. They are very professional and efficient. Would recomment to anyone needing this service.

Description of Work
exterior painting and trim

Work Completed On 08/15/2022

05/31/2022

Lori H.

Beautiful job. Our home looks brand new again. The crew was polite, friendly and professional. Good communication at every step. Thorough prep work before they started and clean up after they were finished. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 06/22/2022

Review for Premier Painting Company LLC - 20907 Happy Valley Rd, Stanwood, WA - 39776776

05/21/2021

Brenda C.

They were prompt and professional. They used high quality materials and finished in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

10/28/2020

Richelle M.

it went very well. Everyone was so professional and accommodating to us, when we found the rotten area. We were extremely happy with every phase of our project

Description of Work
Exterior Painting, and water rot repair under some siding

Category remodeling, house painters

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

10/14/2020

Steve J.

Our home looks beautiful and Premier was great to work with.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 10/03/2020

Review for Premier Painting Company LLC - 20907 Happy Valley Rd, Stanwood, WA - 38947724

10/02/2020

Jillian D.

Wow, My home really Pops! Great quality excellent customer service I would not only recommend them I will use them any time I need painting done. Detailed,quality,quick, ontime, informative, We can't say enough. My husband and I say 10 out of 10. They checked the homes trim surfaces to make sure the wood was in good repair before painting... I have never had that done in all the times I have had a home painted. They know their business. A++

Description of Work
Painting house & trim and door

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Review for Premier Painting Company LLC - 20907 Happy Valley Rd, Stanwood, WA - 38918562

05/10/2020

Kurt H.

Premier Painters were great. They were clean, got the work done quickly, fairly priced, and had good quality. We will probably do some interior work and will hire them to do that work.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 05/10/2020

04/09/2020

Devesh K.

The entire team at Premier Painting Co. was absolutely wonderful to work with, and they completed the project beyond expectations. Ryan and Javier paid attention to every detail, and made absolutely sure we were satisfied with the outcome at every step, while Travis ensured the entire project stayed on track. All of them were extremely communicative throughout the process, which is not always the case with contractors, and was much appreciated! They had a great combination of expertise and flexibility, and always listened to our questions and concerns. When an issue came up, they spent all the extra time needed to make it right. On top of their great attitude, integrity, and skills, they were very reasonably priced. I would go so far as to say it was a real bargain! Premier did a beautiful job painting the entire interior of our 120-year-old farmhouse. We will be using them again in the future, and cannot recommend them enough!

Description of Work
Paint entire interior of renovated farmhouse

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

01/28/2020

Ryan O.

Premier painting exceeded my expectations they did a great job. They did what was agreed upon on the contract and more. Very quick and efficient and they paid attention to detail I would highly recommend them and will also hire them in the future! They did a great job at explaining the types of products they use and why they use them. Very detailed company!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

01/28/2020

Jon H.

Great, A nice outfit to work with. Neat and clean!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

12/01/2019

Gary T.

Travis's crew did an amazing job on our house. The house is almost 18 years old and still had the original paint. We were able to get three colors applied with very high quality paint that is made to withstand our northwest weather. All work was done with a professional level of expertise. Travis ensured that the painting was up to his standards before leaving our home. Our home looks amazing now and is probably the best looking house in our neighborhood thanks to Premier Painting.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

Review for Premier Painting Company LLC - 20907 Happy Valley Rd, Stanwood, WA - 38261240

09/19/2019

Douglas T.

Excellent service from Premier Painting Company! Owner Travis Bliven gave us a detailed and timely estimate of the cost. His workers took the time to do the job right, with meticulous attention to detail. I was especially impressed with crew leader Anthony. His positive and professional attitude made him a pleasure to interact with. I give my highest recommendation to Premier Painting Company!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

Review for Premier Painting Company LLC - 20907 Happy Valley Rd, Stanwood, WA - 38120009

09/02/2019

Neil D.

on time and in a professional maner

Description of Work
paint house

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

08/13/2019

Curtis W.

They first power washed our house. Then a week or so later they started the paint job. They also repaired several areas that had dry rot before painting. It took 2 days to complete all work. The job included a body color trim color and two doors painted a accent color. They did a great job masking everything to ensure there was no overspray on our paver patios. We did have some concerns on the trim paint job. Travis showed up within a few days and checked it himself and spent 3 hours completely repainting all the trim a third time. The outcome was a beautiful paint job and I'm glad I listen to their advice on a quality paint and going to a satin finish.

Description of Work
Painted our 1300 square foot rambler

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

Review for Premier Painting Company LLC - 20907 Happy Valley Rd, Stanwood, WA - 38042527

07/15/2019

James M.

The initial contact went smoothly, initial estimate was prompt with an accurate estimate for scheduling time out and how long it would take to complete the job. Also provided some good advice on best paint to use, areas of concern and did a great job on the paint match. The actual paint job went great and looks great too! Couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Repainting exterior of house

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

06/04/2019

Mark R.

We hired Premier painting to paint the exterior of our home because we had such a great experience with them when they painted the interior. Always in contact, professional and knowledgeable. They take care and have a great attention to detail.

Description of Work
Exterior paint

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

05/31/2019

Aaron G.

My experience with Travis and the rest of the Premier Painting team was top notch. Travis provided a clear plan of how he and his team would tackle our exterior job and what to expect as a customer. His estimate was spot on and even with the high-end paint it was very competitive! Travis and his team are perfectionists and work hard to ensure the final product is as good as they said it would be. They finished the job in a timely manner and the end results speak for themselves. The exterior of our home looks fantastic and I couldn't have asked for more.

Description of Work
Exterior home painting

Work Completed On 05/28/2019

05/20/2019

Mark C.

Everything went great. They take pride in there work and it shows. Very professional and great customer service. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
House needed repainted

Work Completed On 05/20/2019

05/20/2019

Kelsey B.

When selling my home the buyer's inspector found structural damage to my trusses. Not knowing how to handle the situation, I got recommended to Premier Painting Company LLC. From there they handle everything. They worked with a structural engineer to get a plan for a fix right away. Premier Painting made my house a priority and got it done quickly. This allowed me to keep the same buyer and not affect anyone's schedule. This company helped me greatly through a stressful situation and I'd highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Trusses for my roof needed repairs.

Work Completed On 05/20/2019

05/12/2019

Calvin G.

The crew did a great job. Re-caulked and primered what was needed. Trim work was clean and accurate. No mess left behind what so ever.

Description of Work
Residential house repaint

Work Completed On 05/01/2019