Pacific Lawn Maintenance

Not Licensed
Spokane County
WA St. dept. of Ag.
12/31/2016

Call or message us for more details.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Pacific Lawn Maintenance is a full service landscape maintenance & spray company specializing in residential and commercial lawn care. We have been in business since 2006 and continue to grow focusing on excellent customer service and quality that stands far above the rest. Quality and professionalism have always been the main focus at Pacific Lawn Maintenance. Services offered include Weekly & bi-weekly lawn care (mowing), Fertilization & weed control, full service pest control including spider and ant treatments, power raking (thatching), core aeration, shrub bed maintenance, pruning & shrub shaping, spring & fall cleanups, spring time sprinkler turn-ons, fall sprinkler blowouts, sprinkler adjustments & repairs, and winter snow removal/de-icing. Pacific Lawn Maintenance truly is your one stop shop for "All of Your Lawn Care Needs"....

Handy House Cleaning

Phillips 360 Land & Hardscaping

Small business in Spokane with 10 employees. We provide quality and professional landscaping services to Spokane and surrounding areas. From landscape design / installation to full weekly lawn care, we guarantee satisfaction in every service that we render. Our professional and efficient staff is knowledgeable and ready to assist you with all your landscaping needs. We pride ourselves with a guaranteed call back for all inquiries. Please do not hesitate to leave a message, you will get a return call. We are communicators and will keep you informed and answer any questions you have in a timely manner. Additional contact - Alexe Phillips

Marian's Cleaning Service

We are a team of 4 that provides cleaning services to the Spokane area and Spokane Valley.

04/21/2020

Cheryl H.

It didnt. Since a busy time for these services, I specifically asked (co-owner?) if I decided to use them, could they get to me in next 1 1/2 week or so. "Oh yes, we'll get you in". I completed what they asked to get set up on their online portal, which included entering CC info ( was a bit leary about that), and once that was done, was told they'd call to set up appt. Didnt hear anything for over 1 day, so sent f/u message. Got reply they are booked up until mid May ( over 2 weeks out), and someone would contact me 24 hours prior to when they planned on coming out. Not acceptable based on my conversation prior. So cancelled. The other major issue is there was no option for me to remove my CC info on their portal, which greatly concerned me ( NEVER have seen a site that does not allow that). Had to contact office reception again to ask to remove that info, which they did, but that just seems like a bass ackward way to deal with things. I don't like to waste my time or others time, which is why I asked about time frames in first place. I understand companies want business, but being realistic re: abilities to get job done in timely manner is huge in my book. And not having ability to remove your own CC info is just plain wrong!

Description of Work
Sprinkler repair

Category house cleaning,irrigation systems

We appreciate the feedback. Unfortunately, during our peak times of the year we get booked up quickly and we not able to service this new leads property within a couple of days of her contacting us as stated in her review. We fully understand that this can be frustrating but we also feel fortunate to be busy despite being in the middle of the COVID-19 crisis and all that has come along with the chaos of the 2020 spring season. This leads credit card information was immediately deleted from our system within minutes of her contacting our office. Once again, we thank this lead for the feedback so we can continually make improvements where changes are needed. -Josh Demers, President

08/15/2019

Frankie M.

Responsive and completed work as requested

Description of Work
fertilize and treatment

Category lawn treatment

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. We truly appreciate you and your business. -Josh

12/24/2018

Cheryl H.

They told me they are really not a tree/shrub spraying sort of company - mostly lawn care - but did refer me to another more specific company for trees. Kudos and a big A+ for that!

Description of Work
quote for tree/shrub spraying for the year

Category lawn service

We appreciate this review as it accurate and good to know that we were able to help guild this non-customer in the right direction. We are optimistic that maybe the phone will ring again someday if we can be of assistance in another area with our current service offerings!

12/20/2018

Mary Beth A.

Josh and his crew do a great job! They are punctual and quick.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn maintenance and annual/semi annual cleanups

Category lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

This current customer has been with us for two full seasons now and we have cared for multiple properties for this great cleint! We appreciate the buysiness and feedback and look forward to working togethe rfort many years to come.

05/14/2018

Heather S.

Cleanup and landscaping was performed but not completed (grass half mowed on side yard and not weed wacked), weeds not 100% pulled. Manager came to check on it and said it looked great and left before they completed. When i called and finally reached the manager 18 days later after several attempts to reach company to discuss this matter. I was told sorry job was completed. He said i waited 3 weeks (which its been a little over 2) to get ahold of them so its too late and last he saw the yard it looked great. I hired them a year ago for a one time mow and had issues with it and forgot. He reminded me saying that he should have expected this was going to happen again. And if he loses my business he has lots of other customers. Horrible business. I wished i would have remembered i was disatified last time i hired them. They do a half *** job. They are very willing to work with anyone but the moment you have an issue it becomes your porblem not theirs. Bad business.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category lawn service

I, the owner of the company, saw this particular job unfold much differently than this former customer has stated above. As they say, there is always two sides to every story. We have parted ways with this former client and this matter is now water under the bridge. We hate the see the negative feedback and review, but we trudge forward and know that our excellent reputation still stands and that we cannot dwell on one negative review amongst over 100 "A" reviews. As this customer stated in her review, she has now "fired" us twice. She stated to me during the estimate for this last job that she has hired and fired a few other competitors in-between coming back to us for a 2nd time. We truly hope she finds somebody reputable that can do better work than what we have provided and that they will be able to figure out something that myself and several competitors cannot figure out.

04/01/2018

Stephen A.

Before winter came, I wanted to lawn aerated to hopefully fix some issues from the previous year. I asked for them to come by as soon as they could, and they had someone over in 2 days. He was already done aerating before I even realized he was here, and he finished the seeding promptly afterwards. Even took the time to note some of the problem areas and discuss potential services they could provide, but he also gave advice for how I could fix it myself if I chose to. Great service.

Description of Work
Core-aeration and over-seed

Category lawn service

This new customer came to us in the fall of 2017 and hired us to do his fall core aeration with overseed. We are very pleased with the kind feedback and truly thank this customer for tasking the time to leave us valued feedback and for his business. We look forward to hopefully working together again in the future.

03/30/2018

Luann R.

Excellent work! They were on time, professional, courteous, and did a great job! I will definitely use them again! I would also recommend to my friends.

Description of Work
Yard clean up, aeration, tree and shrub trimming.

Category lawn service

This is awesome feedback and what we strive for on each job we do. This new customer came to us this year in the early spring and hired us to get her lawn, landscape, and shrubs all cleaned up and ready to rock for summer 2018! We are very appreciative for the business and for this new customer taking the time to leave us valued feedback. We look forward to working together in the future should our professional lawn care services be needed again.

10/24/2017

Jeffrey T.

Okay. The overseed didn't accomplish much as far as new growth of my lawn.

Description of Work
Lawn Aerate and Overseed

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

This new customer purchased one of our online offered "Real Deals" for a fall core aeration with overseed. This review states that they did not see much new growth from the seeding part of this service but this is normal. When a lawn is overseeded in the fall (best time of year to do so) you are setting up your lawn to generate new growth in the following spring months. We appreciate the business from this new customer and for him taking the time to leave us feedback for the service we have provided.

10/18/2017

Bill F.

Called before they came. Performed work as requested. Were professional

Description of Work
Lawn weed and feed

Category lawn service

This new customer has come on board with us toward the very end of the lawn care season and has hired us to provide lawn care treatments (weed/feed) at his Spokane Valley home. This customer has a very large and beautiful lawn and we are glad to see some good feedback and to hear that things are looking much better. This customers lawn was very clover filled and weedy and we have been working on getting things cleaned up and looking as good as possible with the time given at the end of the season. We have provided a total of two treatments and have just recently put down our "winterizer" application. We are very grateful for this new customer and for them taking the time to leave us some valued feedback. We look forward to hopefully working together in the years to come.

09/24/2017

Daniel P.

Josh is very professional and did what he said he'd do at a good price.

Description of Work
Lawn service

Category lawn service

This current customer was with us a coupe of seasons ago and has since re connected with us this year to provide some additional lawn care service at his south hill home. This fall we aerated and overseeded the lawn as well as provided his final mow/edge of the year and finished things off with a fall/winterizer lawn application. We are very grateful to see this customer come back after a couple years and truly appreciate the time and effort to leave us some valued feedback.

Pacific Lawn Maintenance

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2012

P.O. Box 231

Spokane Valley, WA 99037

Pacific Lawn Maintenance offers a wide array of service to keep your home or business looking its best year around. Services offered include Weekly & Bi-Weekly lawn care (mowing service) Fertilization & weed control, Spider Barriers & Full service pest Control, Power Raking, Core Aerating, Shrub Bed Maintenance & Pruning, Spring & Fall Clean-ups, Sprinkler work including Spring turn-ons, Fall Blow-outs and all adjustments and Repairs. We also offer Snow Removal Services in the winter months.

n/a