JC Cleaning Services

With Angi since December 2009

We offer several ways for you to utilize our services. *A Deep clean, followed by routine maintenance *simply pay for a set number of hours with a priority to-do list *pair either with our "add-on" options *carpet cleaning (ULM for light to medium soil) *Entire home disinfecting with fogger *Deep clean flooring and grout General or maintenance cleaning includes -high dusting, dusting of baseboards, blinds, door/frame, shelves, decor and furniture throughout home -clean/disinfect light switches, door knobs and railings -fold and fluff throws and pillows -vacuum, sweep, mop flooring -disinfect/ clean countertops, sink, fixtures, switches, handles -clean and polish exterior of large appliances and small countertop appliances. -clean inside of microwave -clean kitchen table and chairs -disinfect and clean bathroom countertops, sink, fixtures, switches, handles, toilet, shower and tub. Moving? We offer move in/outo cleaning services. I have detailed checklists for each service which can be adjusted to meet the needs of my client and their home. I offer add-on services like hard water spot removal for glass shower doors and walls, inside window cleaning and home disinfecting. My product list has taken hours of research and real life application. I am proud to say most are plant based and each has an essential role it plays in cleaning the home. I provide a product list during our initial walk through. If you prefer we use your products please let me know. More about me, As mentioned I'm a wife and mother, I'm also a longtime resident of Maple Valley. I have 4 Tahoma High School graduates and 2 boys still in school. I take pride in my work, I believe in being honest, and treating others as you would like to be treated. I'm a crafter and love watercolor. My husband has coached Jr football for 20 years and has been with the Tahoma Jr Bears for 8 seasons. GO BEARS!

We are a local Seattle based full service cleaning company! When you trust your HOME to the team at Eastside Cleaning Solutions, you can rest easy knowing your home is in great hands. You deserve to feel confident knowing you’ll receive consistently flawless results from friendly, trustworthy professionals. Eastside Cleaning Solutions provides the relief you are looking for. Our Worry Free Guarantee reflects our willingness to go the extra mile to ensure your home always feels like your sanctuary.

12/18/2009

They worked hard. They did an adequate job. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
JC Cleaning Services cleaned our house 6 months ago.

Category house cleaning