Ampm exterminators

Founded 1980 • With Angi since March 2011

local qualified experienced exterminators •You can't live with pests that destroy your home. •Neither can you live with pests that threaten your health with disease or bites and stings. •But you also have to feel good about the pest control measures as well. We know this. This is why we've been a leader in developing and providing safer pest control techniques. And we've worked with various environmental and health-oriented groups and agencies to perfect our products and service. And we share the values of a Northwest lifestyle: •Safe & comfortable homes •Enjoyment of the great outdoors •Concern for the environment •Healthy choices Our roots are here...so, we're proud to be in your community serving King & Snohomish Counties of Western Washington. In short, we provide: •Protection of health and property •Effective, environmentally friendly service •Personalized treatment •Peace of mind ...

Triguard Pest Control

Optimized Inspection Services, LLC.

Thorough and award winning home inspection services. Bryan has been a licensed Real Estate Broker (#17647) since 2003, a licensed Home Inspector (#750) since 2010 and an investor for over 25 years. Chris has been a licensed Home Inspector (#1589) for over 5 years. The company has performed well over 4,000 home inspections and counting... Whether it is part of a transaction, or just a check-up for your own knowledge, it pays to hire the experienced inspector!

Classic Insulation & Pest Control

My name is Corey Smith and I am the owner and operator of Classic Insulation & Pest Control. I began working in the pest control industry in 1994 after an honorable discharge from the United States Army. In 1997, I became the owner and have been working in the industry ever since. I have been in this business for over 25 years now and have owned the business for over 25 years. We are Family owned & operated. Cost determined by project size. Give us a call and let us now how we can help.

05/12/2014

Called a few other companies and they sent their salesperson out and wanted to sell me a big package with recurring service before doing anything. AMPM didn't try to force a package on me and the person who came out was polite, on time (early), and went to work on the spot. I described where we were having issues, they identified likely problem areas and fixed them. Service included crawling under the house and installing one way "exits" over the likely place they were entering so critters couldn't get back in, closing small gaps under/in corners doors (garage), installing wire to cover any holes, checking for openings/wires/pipes that might be an entry point, setting traps and doing a walkthrough of the house to point out any things we could do. Told me what to expect and to call back if needed. Not sure if the price we paid was average or not for what we got, but I was good with it because I'd have lost another day off work with the companies that wanted to sell me the big package before doing anything. Was happy with their service and would use again.

Description of Work
Inspected house, closed all entry points for mice, set traps

Category pest control

09/19/2013

This company sold me services that they did not complete. What they did do, they did improperly. They did not seal all of the entrances rats could use in the crawlspace. They did not install all new insulation as I paid them to do. They covered holes in my crawlspace with foam containers covered in spray foam. They have an F rating on the Better Business Bureau for not responding to complaints. They were taken to court due to an infraction of their contractor's license. I am filing a claim against this company with my lawyer add asking them to pay for the repair work. If I do receive compensation, I will update this site letting you know there has been resolution. Update: Despite contact from my lawyer, the attorney general, and the BBB, the company has failed to resolve the issue.

Description of Work
The company was supposed to close all entrances from rats, replace damaged insulation, and remove rats from my garage and bar their re-entry. They did not close all of the holes. They did terrible work that constitutes a fire hazard and my house remained infested with rats for another year. They also did not remove all of the damaged insulation and rat feces. I am so disappointed in this company and their handling of the matter. They refuse to take responsibly and allege that it is my fault because I did not have them come out in one year for annual service. It was 14 months from their original service that I realized the terrible work they had done and the continuing infestation. i have had to pay another 4,052..52 dollars to another company to have their garbage removed, the rats removed, and proper sealing of the house completed. Be warned. I would use this company only if you are willing to assume the risk.

Category pest control,home inspection