American Maid Cleaning, LLC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2009

9419 Tilley Road SW

Olympia, WA 98512

American Maid Cleaning, LLC is a locally owned and operated company with 30 employees. Our pricing structure is based on each individual client's needs. Our company provides our clients with specials that change monthly and opportunities to support the community through the cleaning of their homes. We are charter members of Cleaning For a Reason the nationally known organization that does free cleaning for women with cancer....

11/17/2020

Lauren T P.

We have used American Maid for years and are very happy. Things I like: -I love that a team of people come which makes the cleaning speedy and efficient. -They also use a checklist which ensures everything gets taken care of. -Our home is very clean afterwards but doesn't smell like a lysol bottle. -Flexible scheduling (we have them come twice monthly)

Description of Work
General House Cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for your feedback!! It has been wonderful working with you. Our employees (especially Brit) love coming to your home. We look forward to many more years of handling all your cleaning needs!!

11/14/2020

Susan S.

I highly recommend American Maid cleaning services. American Maid has been cleaning our home for the past couple of years. The cleaning teams are always reliable, friendly and thorough. They leave our house spotless. The office staff is flexible and is ready to accommodate any special requests. American Maid's transition to COVID-19 service couldn't have been easy, but it was seamless on our end. The cleaning teams take extra care to disinfect our home and protect our family. You will be happy working with American Maid.

Description of Work
Cleaning service for my home.

Category house cleaning

I LOVE our chats!! Working with you is a joy & I promise next time I am out with the team your way I will give you a call pop in to say hi. Thank you so much for your amazing feedback!! ~Michele

11/06/2020

Kelly L.

Very trustworthy group and great attention to detail. Highly recommend for anyone looking for house cleaning service.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed]!! Thank you so much for your review :) It really means a lot. I will pass on the kind words to the teams.

07/12/2020

Michele C.

I have 8 indoor animals and leave my backdoor open so they can go out and potty while I'm at work. This let's a lot of dust in and I just can't keep up. They came in and in a matter of 2 hours got my house sparkling clean, including my walls and baseboards! I was so shocked! I had no idea that it was even possible to get my house that clean! Unfortunately I moved too far away for them to continue to clean for me but if it were possible, I would hire them in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

We are so sad that you moved!! Cleaning for you was always fun with all your animals, especially those pigs!! Thank you so much for the review!!

10/15/2016

michele U.

After several calls, I arranged for cleaning and prepaid for service over phone prior to meeting with anyone. This required a time consuming phone conversation about square foot of each room in house and other details. On the date planned, the company no-showed. Attempted to call, on 3 occasions was told I would get a call back during a certain window of time. Calls not returned. Emailed-finally received a call back and profuse seemingly sincere appology. My payment was refunded. Attempted to reschedule, however, once again failed to recieve a call back until 10 hours afer time promised. Would not use this service again.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

05/05/2015

Dave H.

We have been with American Maid for over 15 years. They are very responsible and trustworthy. We never have had a problem with things missing or not being cleaned properly. Their team of 3-4 come in and clean our entire 2400 sf home in an hour. The Team Leader is the same every time and she thoroughly inspects the quality of their work before leaving.

Description of Work
Clean 2400 sf home

Category house cleaning

Woo Hoo! So kind of you to review us, especially since we have 2 reviews that aren't even from our company - it's hard to overcome that. You made our day!! I'm printing this for your team to see right now! Thank you :)

04/21/2014

Dean W.

The team leader calls us first thing in the morning and lets us know the approx time of arrival. They come, I leave knowing things will be done correctly and when I get back the house is clean. Generally it is a team of 4. They are skilled, professional and smiling. I think they do a very good job --- one I have trouble doing myself---especially the floors, baseboards and shower. I appreciate their work, and the very nice people who come. I will continue to use with pleasure.

Description of Work
cleaned entire main floor of our house. ---( and throw the ball a couple of times for my dog!)

Category house cleaning

Thanks for taking the time to do this!

04/15/2014

Rich H.

The service has always been done to our satisfaction and routinely exceed what we feel they will be able to complete. We would recommend them and plan to continue using them.

Description of Work
American maid provides a customizable cleaning every two weeks.

Category house cleaning

Yay! Loved reading this. We always hear about how after a long time cleaning services go downhill - so glad you aren't experiencing this, we work really hard to have good systems to keep that from happening!

04/03/2014

Marilyn T.

I was expecting visitors and needed to get what had turned into somewhat of a storage room turned back into a guest room, as well as some general cleaning. They cancelled the visit ahead when we were to discuss the details of the job. They arrived with 5 people, including one primary team leader but also another person who was a team leader. They set 2 people cleaning my kitchen who later also did the upstairs bathroom. They did a pretty superficial job of the cleaning I thought. The 2 team leaders and one other worked with me. The primary team leader started by dusting items in the guest room while the other 2 worked with me in creating space to move items from the guest room and taking things to the garbage trailer or bagging for donation. I don't understand the thinking behind dusting items which were perhaps going to move or be thrown. Not to mention that we were kicking up dust as we moved and sorted things in the room. I thought her plan and order of accomplishing it was very odd. She also worked very slowly. Eventually, I got upset because it appeared that they were not going to get the guest room cleaned. (I had back problems which is why I engaged them in the first place so continuing the cleaning at the pace required was not an option). The other team lead took over ( the primary was pretty much not engaging with or overseeing anyone else anyway) and pulled everyone into the guest room. This was too many people and there was alot of standing around which was of course a waste of my money. But I appreciated her concern about getting the job done and not leaving me with a partially done job and guests arriving. In the end, things got done but in a pretty superficial manner. I had intended to hire them on an on-going basis to clean, but changed my mind based on the work I had seen and the performance of the primary team lead who would be continuing. I did give the company feedback and they offered to come back and do some more, but I was going into some remodeling on the house in a couple of days so cleaning at that point would have been wasted. And the important thing to me when I engaged the company was that my house was clean for my guests and that visit was already over. I felt that the amount of work done was not worth $450.00; and that was due to a lack of planning,oversight, and efficiency. Disappointing.

Description of Work
Cleaning

Category house cleaning

I was so sad to read this! Sometimes things don't go as well as planned, especially when we are setting up a job over the phone and don't know exactly what we are walking into. It was really helpful to read your interpretation of what happened, thank you for that. I sure wish we could have done more and done it better for you. The good news for us was that because of your feedback we have significantly changed how we bid jobs so that our Clients aren't left feeling frustrated and unsatisfied. I hope all is well with you.

03/21/2014

Karen W.

They are very good. We have been very pleased. They came three weeks ago and they are coming in again next week. I do not have any complaints at all. My wife has not expressed anything to me either.

Description of Work
American Maid Cleaning, LLC comes in once a month and they do the floors and bathrooms. They dust and take down cob webs. They do general housecleaning for us.

Handy House Cleaning

AAA KARTAK Glass & Closet, Inc.

AAA KARTAK Glass & Closet is a local, family-owned, Puget Sound provider of all things Glass & Closet. Shower Doors, Closets, Mirrors, and Commercial Glass are professionally installed by our team of highly skilled Craftsmen since 1956!

DK'z Floor to Ceiling Cleaning

My mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see my quality work. As a locally owned and operated business I feel invested in my clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. I won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential Housecleaning, Office Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Organizing & Sorting, Carpet Cleaning, Concierge Services, Vacant Cleaning, Make Readies, Apartment Cleaning, Wall Washing,Pet Soil, Laundry, Dishes, House Sitting, Pet Sitting, Party Clean-up, Party Serving, Party Preparation, Holiday wrapping/shopping/decorating/baking