Town & Country Tractors Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2005

3.7

We have 3 full time technicians with several certifications in diagnostics and repair. All work orders require a deposit. Most new equipment can be purchased with low or no interest financing o.a.c., we service most brands of outdoor power equipment including tractors old and new. In Dec. and January we also have winter service specials-call for details. Additional DBA - Town & Country Tractors. We are a family owned and operated business. Proudly serving our local community since 1995...

EVERGREEN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES

EVERGREEN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES

Dreamers Landscape has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

07/27/2015

They did not have the model and make parts so they kept looking until they found the items that would fix the problem.  They then took time to show us how to use the new items.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found a way to fix our string trimmer.  It works great and we are very pleased.

04/29/2015

The team at Town & Country is amazing.  We had planned a staycation to complete several projects around the yard and our lawn mower broke.  They came and picked it up and had it repaired and back to us the same day.  I highly recommend them for purchases & repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired mower that we purchased from them.

04/01/2015

Was quoted $150 for pick up of riding mower to be serviced for oil change, new blades, and belts.  Received a call over a week later that it would now cost $600 for repairs we never asked for.  Then after saying no, they had the nerve to charge us $160 to replace one spark plug and left engine dismantled.  No other work completed. I would never recommend them and am reporting to BBB.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace belts, blades, and oil change......they replaced a sparkplug.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Don't bad mouth our organization with incomplete facts. We're off to help our many repeat satisfied customers. Town & Country Tractor has been servicing many satisfied customers since 1995. A big thank you to all our customers!

10/31/2014

It went great; they came and picked up both items the next day and then returned them a couple of days later; their total bill was exactly as they had bid; I have also bought a chainsaw (stihl) from them several years ago and it still runs great; Great local small engine repair shop and I will use them again;

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt the carb on my generator and did a full service on my craftsman riding lawnmower.

08/17/2014

I used Troy Bilt Weed Wacker only about 4 times but it broke which I bought for about $175.  I was told by Troy Bilt  to take it to Town and Country Tractor in Monroe as it's under warranty for 2 years.  So, I went. They took my info and took the wacker saying that they will work with Troy Bilt to see the damage is under warranty.  That's fair.   I heard nothing from them for about 2 wks plus.  Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was to repair my weed wacker (Troy Bilt) under warranty.   They tried to get paid from me so I left my wacker and not going back ever.  I tried to forget but I can't so let me complain on Angie's List to make me forget this bad experience.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Sales, Parts, and Service of (but not limited to): Cub Cadet, Honda Power Equipment, STIHL, DR Power, Grasshopper, Mahindra, Kioti, MTD, RedMax, Tanaka, Tarter Gate, and Braber Equipment. Also Including; Tune up, rebuild, complete tractor restorations, computer controlled saw sharpening, repairs on generators, water pumps, line trimmers, chain saws, walk & lawn mowers, outdoor power equipment.

Reel mower sharpening.