Green Steam Carpet Cleaners

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2011

Kirkland, WA 98034

Green Steam Carpet Cleaners is family owned & operated. We are excited to be serving The Greater Eastside. We are dedicated to exceeding the expectations of the customer with fair prices and a green solution to a clean home, business or automobile. Additional contact name - Katie Hartmark...

11/08/2019

Ray R.

I love that they use the brush pro system that cleans deep. I've been using this company for over 6 years and I have always had excellent results and service. What i don't understand is 1 bad review on Angie's list totally gives a misrepresentation of the score when you have 8 positive A results. Something is wrong here. I believe they provide an excellent service at a fair price.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

10/16/2017

Sheila S.

Job was unsatisfactory. When I contacted the company I received denials of my concerns. Essentially they were telling me "it's your word against mine".

Description of Work
Small area carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

[Member Name Removed], Again, we apologize that you were not satisfied with the work performed! It is never our intention to lose a client because they think our work was unsatisfactory or wasn't as good as a service as the first time we cleaned. I am sorry we couldn't not provide you with the outcome you had hoped for, despite our best efforts. We have thoroughly discussed our cleaning process and what that does and does not include with you. There have been some miscommunication regarding your service, the preparation details we provide to you and the use of your restroom. First, the service your hired us to perform does not take care of pet damage or air filtration stains. These two procedures are very different cleaning methods and cannot be resolved with a standard cleaning. As your technician discussed with you during the walk through, we were happy to provide additional estimates for this type of work and service same day, but you declined. Second, You were concerned about your sofa not being moved during the cleaning. As we clearly state in our preparation details (over the phone as well as email) all pieces of furniture that you want moved during the cleaning need to be told to your technician at the beginning of the appointment otherwise all furniture is left in [Member Information Removed] and only visible carpet is cleaned -we will clean up to or under as far as the equipment will allow. If the technician asks "what pieces of furniture would you like moved" and you don't say the items you want moved we assume everything is to be left in [Member Information Removed]. We offer the opportunity of pointing out areas of concern, pointing out the furniture you want moved or a chance to address any questions at the very beginning of the appointment during the "walk through". The sofa was not told to the technician until the end of the cleaning when they were tearing down and putting away the equipment. Your technician gladly moved the sofa though and vacuumed and cleaned underneath it before wrapping up the equipment and leaving the job. Lastly, This was your initial concern and the concern your emphasized the most on -Our technicians used your restroom to wash his hands without asking for your permission first. We have apologized for this inconvenience to you and have assured you that our technicians will always ask to enter someones facilities prior to doing so going forward. To reiterate we have never had a client tell us that a technician couldn't use the restroom to wash their hands after assessing pet damage. The technicians often touch the contaminated area, so washing their hands is necessary- as it is with any cleaning job. Green Steam did not have the mentality of "your word against mine". I believe we adequately addressed your concern eliminating confusion or uneasy feelings of trespassing. We did have to offer our technicians the same respect and understand the accusations in full by hearing their thoughts too. We apologize for this experience. Again, it was not our intention. We go above and beyond to ensure our clients are satisfied. How we do this is by making sure all our clients have thorough instructions provided over the phone and through email - once with the preparations details and second with the reminder email. We provide a throughout walk through at the beginning of the appointment to make sure there are no questions or concerns any client has and if there is we try to address them prior to beginning. We want to eliminate any surprises and provide our clients with possible outcomes the cleaning might have. When a technician uses a clients facilities they use their own hand towels for drying - they are clipped to them at all times. They ensure they put the seat down (if applicable) or clean up any mess they may have made like water around the sink - and now our technicians ask to use the restroom or sink. I am happy to reached out so we could address your concerns. We always will try our best to resolve any problems or confusion there might have been regarding a cleaning or estimate. I feel I have resolved the miscommunication, we have provided all of our cleaning procedures during and after the appointment and we have made adjustments to policies going forward regarding your feedback.

03/09/2015

Erin V.

A crew of two arrived promptly and wanted to start with a complete house walk though. Set up and preparation was does quickly and they went to work. Pre-stain prep started right away. Using a large brush machine to lift up the pile and the deep dirt, followed a steam extraction and area blowers to speed up the drying process. The team worked beautifully together and they finished the entire house in under 3 hours! Very happy with the results and will definitely use Green Steam again and recommend to all of my friends.

Description of Work
Excellent cleaning of my entire house and made my old carpets look new again!!! Stains that I thought were there for life are gone - this was a great way to start my Spring Cleaning!!!

02/18/2015

Eric S.

They did an excellent job. After their work the carpet looked like new and smelled good. They were in and out quickly and the process was as painless as it could have been. The lady I called to schedule was very polite and followed us on email promptly. Would hire them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet of our house the day before we put it for sale.

11/30/2013

Bonnie P.

The carpets came out extremely clean considering how dirty they were. Only complaint is that they missed areas close to fireplace and baseboards that are obviously still dirty.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in living room, hallway, bedroom and stairs

07/29/2013

lindy D.

ery well he came over in the morning on time I explained what I wanted done and left for work. When I got home it was clean.

Description of Work
clean one area in my house with a living social coupon and a $25.00 fee for pet stains

02/25/2013

Ali T.

I've used Green Steam Carpet cleaning a number of times and they never disappoint. We had some major (unidentiable) carpet stains and they've all come up. I love the fact that the carpets don't take long to dry and even when still slighly damp you can still walk on them. I tend to only use them when they have an offer going i.e hallway and three rooms. It's great value. And they are very quick. It only took them about an hour. I'd recommend scheduling an early morning appointment if you can as they give you a 2 hour time window to arrive. But being the first appointment of the day he was here just after 8am and called about 20 mins before he arrived to say he was on his way. If like me, you have to arrange to work from home when such services are performed, and have a number of work calls to schedule, it's really helpful to know more precisely when they'll be arriving. I would definitely use them again - and at this price you can afford to get your carpets cleaned every six months.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, including spot stain removal and applying a protector.

05/07/2012

JENNIFER W.

The service man was on time, quick, friendly, thorough, had excellent equipment, and was very good. The carpets were very clean afterwards, dried within five hours, and didn't reek of chemicals after the treatment.

Description of Work
steam cleaned two large wall to wall carpeted rooms, and a connected hallway

02/29/2012

Bryan D.

We are very happy with them. We have used them a couple of times. They cleaned three rooms. They cleaned the carpets very well.

Description of Work
I used the services of Green Steam Carpet Cleaners for carpet cleaning. I last used them in January 2012.

08/11/2011

Rachel E.

I purchased the service through LivingSocial and couldn't have been happier with the result. The company had a system in place ready to schedule all the new costumers they got through the coupon website and were able to schedule the cleaning on the exact day and time I needed (I wanted three weeks out because I was moving and I wanted the old place to be vacant for the cleaning). They were right on time and did a great job. I did pay an extra $10 that they quoted me to remove some red food dye from a slurpee that had left a 3 inch stain in the center of the family room. It was worth it to have it taken out and the carpet looked brand new when they were done. Thanks Green Steam!

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpets in three rooms and a hallway and removed a red spot left by a slurpee.

Northwest Rain Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Here at Northwest Rain Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning we are honest, hardworking, trustworthy and dependable. We are a family-owned and operated company, using only non toxic, environmentally safe products for all your carpet and upholstery needs. northwestraincleaning.com I was fortunate enough to learn from a master carpet cleaner and then open my own business in 2009. Before each job I prepare your rugs by going over it by hand and by machine. with citrus and spin brushes. I utilize a truck mounted steam system and draw on all of my experience for each and every job. My dedication to your satisfaction will be proven. With myself, Joe Nyer, performing every job guarantees you the results you deserve. Let me show you what quality and service is really all about! I offer free in-home estimates with no upfront costs or extra fees. I only accept payment when the job is approved by you

Preferred Carpet Care

Welcome to Preferred Carpet Care. My name is Kevin Thompson, owner/operator of Preferred Carpet Care the home of “The Most Thorough Carpet Cleaner Ever” serving the greater Seattle metro area. Unlike many of the large commercial carpet cleaners I take pride in the service I perform. I am personally involved in every step of your service until you are 100% satisfied or it's “FREE”. I have extensive training & education in carpet cleaning techniques. You don’t have to worry about an inexperienced employee being sent to clean for you. I do all my own cleaning. That means you know exactly who you are dealing with. I believe you should expect the best and that’s what I deliver! I use a powerful truck mounted steam cleaning method of cleaning. This is the method recommended by the largest companies that make and warrantee carpets. Trained in the use of over 20 stocked specialty spot removal products I have the training, experience and equipment for the removal of most or your most difficult stains & dirt. I know how to return your carpet to a like new appearance. Owned & operated by Kevin Thompson. Additional email - preferredcarpetcare@hotmail.com

Offers by Preferred Carpet Care on Angi
    D A Burns

The Puget Sound's best Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rug, and Stone/Tile Grout Cleaner. We also offer Area Rug Repair/Reweaving and Custom Carpet Fabrication. We do not install carpet. Our main facility is in Seattle but we have a 2nd location in Bellevue (13830 Bel-Red Rd).

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express

Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and stone cleaning,sealing of tile an stone, polishing of stone, air duct cleaning. water claw treatments, pet damage, and air filtration cleaning.

Wood Flooring, Leather Upholstery