Pro MG Landscaping LLC

PROMGML823C6
Washington
Department of Labor and Industries
02/26/2020

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

827 W Valley Hwy #36

Kent, WA 98032

Pro MG Landscaping is an outdoor projects company that proudly serves the Seattle metro area and has two employees. We have over 12 years of experience in landscaping, lawn maintenance & outdoor cleaning. We focus on providing quality work at reasonable prices. We have the availability to work with organic products. Please give us a call for a free no-obligation estimate. ...

lawn care (33)lawn & landscaping (6)roof cleaning (1)gutter cleaning (1)

07/28/2020

Martin and his wife (I apologize I cannot remember her name) were FABULOUS. I don't think I have ever seen harder working people. They did a fabulous, I mean FABULOUS, job on our (rocky, messy, covered in weeds) yard. This work was done years ago, but as I look and notice we need our yard done again (because we did a bad job with upkeep), I want to hire them again. They were amazing!

Description of Work
Manual weeding of our large, messy yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

04/14/2020

Good, I have a large yard, I should have purchased a couple more hours of work.They did stay an extra half hour, which I did pay them and paid them to haul away the debris.

Description of Work
Raking large yard and hauling away debris

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

03/03/2020

Great! 2 person hardworking crew for 4 hours. I provided yard waste bags and they bagged up all the trimmings. They can haul it away for an extra fee. This was an Angie deal for 8 hours yard labor for $400

Description of Work
Mowing, weeding, trimming ,Ivy pulled, black berries cut

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

Thank you for appreciating our hard work!!

10/16/2019

I use an Angie's List coupon. Martin was running late but kept me updated on his ETA. The area was cleared in about 4hrs and all waste hauled away.

Description of Work
The back of my property (couple of hundred sqft) was overgrown with weeds, including bindweed and blackberry.

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

07/11/2019

Same as the first time we hired them two years ago. A great job!

Description of Work
Weeding, trimming & pruning of large rhododendron plants and azaleas.

Work Completed On 07/06/2019

Thank you for your appreciation of our hard work.

06/29/2019

Mendoza’s was fast and efficient at removing epic layers of ivy and blackberries. We worked out that they would haul away for a little extra. Area was nicely cleaned up afterwards. We will definitely be using their services again when we fall behind on our yard work next year. :)

Description of Work
Ivy removal from roof/blackberry removal from fence

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

Thank you for appreciating our hard work that we put in. Have a great summer!

05/28/2019

No well he was rude wouldn5 speak 5o me never met him never got 5o speak to him never explained wh6 he hung up

Description of Work
I called this guy Martin 3 times he spoke then hung up I never used this guy or ever got an estimate from him 1st time calling I was trying to get estimate

Work Completed On 05/28/2019

12/13/2018

They both did an amazing job! They executed the work the way i had described it to them. 2 Large Bushes/Plants were removed including roots. All the weeds removed, Mowed the grass and trimmed the surrounding areas nicely. On top of that, they did an amazing job of cleaning up the yard waste. I have asked numerous Other People to work on my yard in the past, which have left me with regrets, I am re...

Description of Work
Front Yard work, plus Added the backyard after seeing the quality of their work.

Work Completed On 12/13/2018

10/06/2018

They bid the job at $600 and at the end he asked for an additional $350! That’s 58% over the bid. And he asked for it in cash so he wouldn’t have to pay taxes on it. Now I need to report them to Angie’s list as well as the IRS. Total sketchy company.

Description of Work
We had them come bid to do some general yard clean up for us and plant some flowers.

Work Completed On 10/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We have spoken to our Angie’s List representatives, and explained the whole situation to them. You were charged an additional charge because you requested additional work that was not part of our first bid that we first talked about in person. Slamming the door, and getting all angry and upset in my face is not the way to treat people. We are hones...

09/28/2018

They responded by e-mail quickly. Scheduling was flexible and responsive. They showed up on time and I couldn't have asked for better work to be done around the house. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Claimed a deal and it was great

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 09/13/2018

Roofing, pressure washing, decks, gutter cleaning, landscaping, lawn mowing, trim, lawn maintenance, plant installation & design, window cleaning, retaining walls, fence installation