Red Cedar Plumbing & Drain Cleaning

Founded undefined • With Angi since October 2017

At Red Cedar Plumbing we specialize in quick service for those that need high quality repairs at affordable rates. No job is too big or small for us but a couple of our specialties include repairs, replacements, or new installs for:Faucets Fixtures and Pipes Water Heater Water Main Drain Clog or Blockage Tankless Water Heater Bathtub Installs and ReplaycementsTankless Water Heater Plumbing for Home Additions or RemodelsDrain Clogs Shower Installation or Replacements plumbing and drain cleaning ....

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+6 more images

plumbers (113)drain cleaning (41)drain pipe installation (15)sewer cleaning (11)water heaters (4)concrete repair (5)tile installation (5)

11/19/2021

MICHAEL C.

They first tried unclogging my driveway drain with a snake. It was too big a job for that, so a couple days later they returned, jacked up the concrete around my drain, removed the old broken clay pipe, replaced with new PVC, filled with gravel and poured new concrete. My drain hasn't worked in over 8 years – and I'm so happy they fixed it. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Driveway drain unclog/rebuild

Category ceramic tile, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/18/2021

05/22/2021

Bill S.

Very happy with the tech who did the work. Extremely competent - the work was done quickly and everything works great. We were also impressed with the response time. They were in touch with us quickly to submit a bid and the whole process was completed within 2 days.

Description of Work
Remove old kitchen faucet, install new.

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

05/10/2021

ian S.

I called the company and the Tech(David) came out very quickly. David was an amazing guy and he resolved the problems. I really recommend the company and David.

Description of Work
The main drain pipe clogged and sewer water was backing up through toilet and shower.

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

10/26/2020

charlotte T.

Great! Excellent price. Would hire again, and refer!

Description of Work
Garbage disposal replacement, exterior spigot replacement.

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

09/16/2020

leah H.

He did a thorough, professional job. I would certainly call them again.

Description of Work
water under kitchen sink

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

08/15/2020

Eric G.

The quote was fair, the response time and communication was excellent. I was very satisfied all around.

Description of Work
Replaced some old galvanized drain piping

Category ceramic tile, plumbing

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] really appreciate it happy to help anytime you need it.

07/12/2020

Anay P.

RedCedar and Sandeep were amazing at analyzing a pretty tricky issue where we had a leak inside the basement from the mains leak. He suggested how the problem should be solved and likely cause... without charging a dime. I was successful at finding the real leak outside the house in the sprinkler system causing the water to seep into the old pile entering the house. Great job and highly recommend for any complex plumbing jobs..

Description of Work
Consultation on Leak inside house from Mains

Category ceramic tile, plumbing

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

06/10/2020

A C.

Broken “T” fitting on downspout underground

Description of Work
I had broken downspout T pipe cracked underground cause unknown. Adam worked so quickly & professionally. He replaced the broken section with a stronger thicker PVC pipe and sealed out the gaps. All this work was professionally done in the pouring rain and in under 2 hours! I was really impressed by his efficiency and professionalism. I will highly recommend Red Cedar Plumbing to all my friends who have plumbing issues.

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 01/07/1970

Thanks you

06/10/2020

Zhan W.

Cleaned my storm drain. The communication was fast and easy. The work was done in a fast and clean way. Price is reasonable. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/14/2020

03/07/2020

Ursula M.

David did a great job. I was very pleased. He was punctual, courteous and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Outdoor faucet

Work Completed On 03/07/2020

Thanks a lot for taking time and give us review.

01/16/2020

SUSAN Z.

It was a difficult clog that was backing up into the kitchen sink. It took a while to unclog, but Red Cedar Plumbing got the job done! I called on a Saturday night and they came the next day. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
We had a clogged drain.

Work Completed On 01/05/2020

12/10/2019

Anay P.

Amazing and thorough service by Red Cedar Plumbing. Sandip came in and gave an accurate estimate and time needed and risks involved in replacing a very old Cast Iron Drain pipe. He & team worked his magic to ensure other parts of the piping is not affected and problem is taken care of without expensive non-necessary additions which other plumbers may offer. Pros - On Time, Detail analysis and estimate Thorough job with no incremental charges Very friendly and helpful in explaining the risks Cons - None. Highly Recommended

Description of Work
Old Rusted Cast Iron Drain pipe replacement

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/25/2019

07/12/2019

lisa X.

It's not s easy fix. But it's fixed with come back the next day.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink drain clogged

Work Completed On 07/04/2019

07/09/2019

Adam K.

Work was excellent. I had a frozen outdoor faucet that had burst. The original faucet had been installed poorly with about two inches of pipe showing and rotated about 30 degrees to the right. I called Red Cedar with an Angies list deal. From start to finish they were professional, timely and responsive. The plumber installed a new frost proof faucet, properly aligned and used a nice looking space so no pipe was showing outside. I've had plumbers out in the past such as Southwest and O'neill and felt like I was being swindled. Red Cedar was honest and fairly priced. I'll definitely being calling them for my future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Outdoor faucet replacement

Work Completed On 06/09/2019

06/06/2019

Ed O.

Kudos to Red Cedar for picking up the phone on Sunday. Tried to get 4 or five other emergency plumbers to answer without luck. The bathroom faucet wouldn't stop running, I had to turn off the water. They came first thing Monday morning, assessed and immediately fixed the bathtub faucet.

Description of Work
Bathtub Faucet replacement

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

05/17/2019

Maika N.

I have been struggling with various plumbing issues ever since I moved into my mid century house several years ago. Needless to say, I have worked with many different plumbing companies over the years. Red Cedar has easily become my plumbing company of choice. Price is reasonable, service is always professional, friendly, and efficient. My experience is that they are very knowledgeable, straightforward and reliable. I would not hesitate to recommend Red Cedar to anyone in need of plumbing help!

Description of Work
Pipe installation, sewer line repair

Category plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/16/2019

05/14/2019

Michael S.

I was extremely happy with all aspects of this experience and will definitely hire these folks again. First, I got a very quick call back after requesting a bid online. Then, they were able to schedule me for the very next day even though I didn't request "emergency" service. The plumber, David, was extremely professional and he offered me numerous tips, as a homeowner, to keep my pipes clear in the future. He was very generous in sharing his knowledge with me so I can learn. On top of it all, he fixed our problem quite efficiently. I couldn't be more satisfied with this business.

Description of Work
Fixing dual basement sinks which backed up with water and drained VERY slowly.

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for taking time to give us a review I will be happy to help you anytime you need us.

05/10/2019

Maria K.

I’m so glad we found this company. They had to break up the driveway concrete to gain access to the sewer pipe. They cleared/fixed pipe that had tree roots and installed a clean out so that if we had future issues, easier access. They did an amazing job with the concrete patch on the driveway. Everything was cleaned up and looks wonderful. Great communication with Sandy about coming back to install toilet (had to wait for delivery) and replace outside faucet. We had a few plumbers come out and look at our problem. One plumber was more expensive and said they would not do any of the cement patch on the driveway after fixing the pipe. I think we were very fortunate to find Red Cedar plumbing. I will use them from now on without any hesitation.

Description of Work
Clean out access outside, installed toilet and new outside faucet

Category concrete repair, plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

Review for Red Cedar Plumbing & Drain Cleaning - 4928 S 293rd St, Auburn, WA - 37869006

Thank you so much for the review [Member Name Removed].

05/05/2019

MAYUMI Y.

Called Red Cedar on a Saturday morning and they were great and got David to come out before Saturday dinner time. David quickly identified the problem causing the leak, found the part on his truck and installed. He did extensive snaking to alleviate the blockage. Very courteous and professional. He explained another piece of work that would help our sink in the future if we had it done. We will gladly follow up with him soon to get this done. Second time I've used Red Cedar and I've been very pleased both times.

Description of Work
Fix clogged and leaking kitchen sink drain

Work Completed On 05/04/2019

04/22/2019

Randy S.

Called service at 9am. Arrival of plumbing technician was estimated for 12 (noon). Provider arrived around 2pm. Maybe they had other calls but responding agent should track better to give better estimates. Work performed with professionalism and quality. Due to lateness, I figured they weren't going to come and was just about to call another service.

Description of Work
Draining for clogged toilet, causing water overflow

Category drain cleaning

Cost $197.26

Work Completed On 04/20/2019

04/21/2019

Shannon J.

Sandeep from Red Cedar was great to work with! His crew came in on a weekend to do a full re-piping of our house. They were friendly, hardworking, and made sure the work was done. I would recommend them for any plumbing work in the future.

Description of Work
Our 1940s home needed updating from galvanized pipes to pex pipes and a new water heater.

Work Completed On 02/23/2019

04/08/2019

Lisa A.

Work and communication was good except he was late arriving.

Description of Work
Redo plumbing under sinks after new counter/sink install.

Work Completed On 04/08/2019