McLean Home Improvement LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2010

Mclean home improvement, LLC started with one man and a truck in mid 90's. Over the past 15 years we have grown to a mid-size, well respected class b general contracting company. We believe in customer satisfaction and that is our top priority. "we are not satisfied unless or until you are satisfied". Mhi does it all for you so you can rely on us for any construction or renovation needs of your home. No job is too small for us. We make sure that we turn your dreams into reality. The personal integrity and open communication philosophy established by owner and founder Lester Garcia ensures that same spirit is carried throughout each project by meeting deadlines, honoring all commitments and consistently meeting and exceeding the expectations of the client. This ensures a strong and confident relationship between contractor and client. We do provide competitive rate and our professional guarantee "to do it right". Additional email - mhi3042@gmail.com. Award winning....

Rick's Custom Cabinets

Rick's Custom Cabinets

Rick's Custom Cabinets a small company owned and operated by two brothers, who have over 70 years of combined experience. Our shop is located in Loudoun county Virginia and we serve all of northern Va. and some of Metro Md. Our company was established in 1974 and we have constructed over 900 kitchens, baths and libraries in our portfolio. There are very few limitations to what we can build. We construct custom fireplace surrounds, libraries, bars, and even old reproductions of antique furniture. We work mostly with our customers and listen to their needs and desires, help them in designing, and then build a project that all are proud of. We handcraft all of our cabinets from start to finish using solid hard woods with high grade veneers and do not use any particle board. We also build cabinets with the old reclaimed hard woods such as wormy chestnut, antique oak, and old heart pine for those that want that old rustic look appearance. We also construct cabinets for closet organizing, and for that special piece furniture that you can't find. We can supply a variety of counter top surfaces such as plastic laminate, solid surface, granite, and different woods. We have a model kitchen in the Leesburg and Winchester areas that can be seen by appointment. We can advise on all types of kitchen remodeling. As custom cabinet makers, we keep a hands-on approach to all of our projects, and will coordinate and manage all remodeling with other tradesmen such as electricians, plumbers, flooring and etc. We install all of our own work to insure a quality job to it's completion. Call us today @ 703-727-3658 for a free estimate on all your cabinet needs.

02/12/2018

The laundry room was the last unfinished room in my house. Lester Garcia was the only contractor who came for an estimate that seemed to really care about my project and put in the time to give me an accurate estimate. The other 4 companies seemed to just gloss over what we wanted and give a ballpark estimate. We felt that Lester really listened and gave us an accurate fair quote. The last thing a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovated the laundry room

CATEGORY remodeling

01/17/2018

First let me say that MHI is a very large company in the area, and they have different crews, so your mileage will vary. The crew that I had was very professional and super-quiet, which was good. However, I happened to have another contractor working in the house at the same time, for painting and some other handyman work. We split the work between the two contractors, for cost and timing reasons....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a second floor bedroom converted to a laundry room, and some odds and ends work done (e.g., steps replaced, doors replaced, etc.)

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,interior painters

10/27/2017

The project took approximately three weeks and looks better than it did new. MHI is a hard working, well organized team and is great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal and replacement of perimeter border and interior brick driveway pavers. Slate flagstone repairs were performed on the rear patio.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,pressure washing

05/25/2017

Mr Garcia called me today to ask where I wanted the stairs as he was standing at the back of my house. I answered his question and then said thank you. He then asked if I had a plat of my home. To which I said yes I did, but did he need it to give me a quote. He said no, and I answered that once I decided on a contractor, I would then provide the plat as I had one from my home settlement the year ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called McLean Home Improvement LLC to come out to my single family home to give me a quote to build a 12x12 composite deck with 3-4 stairs extending down to the grass. When I called McLean Home Improvement LLC I explained what I wanted and they asked to set up a time to meet me. I explained that it was difficult for me to get off work in time to meet them. I asked that they come by at their convenience and to call me if they had any questions. The deck I was asking for was very simple and did not need much for explanation.

CATEGORY decks

05/17/2017

Great. Lester was great to work with and provided several good ideas about how to best reconfigure the basement, and accommodated changes along the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural framing repairs, installation of beam and wall relocation to enlarge mud room, relocate basement bath drains under slab. Reframed basement in new configuration, roughed in plumbing and wiring. Insulated and installed/finished drywall in garage.

CATEGORY concrete repair,drywall,electrician,picture framing,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,doors,basement remodeling

General contractor, home improvement, basement refinishing, tile & stone work, kitchen & bathroom renovations & additions.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express