Maid To Please

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2005

1400 Shepard Dr Ste 100

Sterling, VA 20164

Maid to Please was established in 1991. Most cleaning companies lacked the functionality on their websites to provide instant price quotes, choose time slots online, provide special cleaning instructions and pay by credit card. With Maid to Please your house cleaning is just a click away! Our weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and even one-time services are designed to meet your needs. We also offer move-in/move-out cleaning services. We believe that the secret to success is to hire and train superior cleaners to make sure the job gets done right the first time and every time we return. Additional contact names - Sean, Maria, Alex & Alessandra Antrella. Additional DBA - Saphire Inc....

03/01/2017

Judy B.

They come every other week. I've been with them for a very long time so they charge me $77.00 which is why I won't get rid of them, even though they're not the best. Houses my size are usually $150 or more. They do the bare minimum and I'm fine with that. Are they good & thorough, no. They do the floors & the sinks & vacuuming. Dusting seems to be optional. In fact there was another team that came one day and they told me I should call the office and complain because my regular team wasn't cleaning anything. The price keeps me using them. My first impression of them is they're okay. I would recommend them to somebody else, but I would always tell that person that I'm just getting the bare minimum. I'm not expecting a deep cleaning from them because I'm not getting that.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

02/28/2017

Euprecina R.

My mother met them at my unit and let them in. She told them she'll be right back. She came back in 5 minutes and they were gone. The cabinets had been wiped and the floor had been swept and mopped. The rep called me back stating they didn't get paid and I needed to give them my credit card information. I explained to her what happened and stated the job was not complete. She talked with her staff and informed me that she will send them out again to complete the job. Another cleaning crew was sent out and they cleaned the windows and baseboards, Although the services performed were very good, had they completed the job the first time there would have been a need to come back. I still don't know why they left early the first time but I would not hire them again because I feel like they tired to do half the work but still expected to get full payment.

Description of Work
I hired them for a move-in/move-out cleaning. My tenants moved out of my condo and I decided to move back in. I hired them to clean the unit before I moved in. Keep in mind the unit is empty. Services that were suppose to be performed were, cleaning of the windows and window seals, cleaning out cabinets and wiping them down, cleaning of fridge and stove. They were to sweep, mop and cleaning the baseboards.

08/22/2015

Janine O.

Initial visit and several that followed were great. My place looked and smelled clean. I was very pleased with the service however, more recent visits left the condo smelling like a dirty mop. I can understand not switching out older materials and gave a pass first time however, this became the new norm. I provided survey and email feedback as well as verbally told the office but the foul smell after visits continued.

Description of Work
Clean the condo

04/13/2015

SEAN R.

We are using Maid To Please for several years now. We have been very pleased overall by their quality and ease of scheduling!

Description of Work
Complete house cleaning.

03/30/2015

Laura A.

Well ... I used this company in May of 2014 and was pleased with the service provided. When I used them the second time in September of 2014, I was very disappointed. I was having a dinner party at my house the day after my September visit. I didn't need the whole house (such as all the bedrooms/upstairs bathrooms) done, but I did want a really detailed clean on the main level of the house. I explained this to the ladies who came to do the cleaning. They worked industriously for a short period of time (about 80 minutes) while I was in my home office. Then I heard one lady call out, "Finished. Bye!" I came downstairs and saw that she had mopped her way out the front door and that the other lady was already putting other supplies in the car. I was surprised and said, "Are you done?" and she said "Yes!" and started for the car. I was perplexed and started to look around at the areas they had cleaned and saw that it was not done to my satisfaction and that some areas that were supposed to be done were missed. I left a phone message for the office asking if cleaners could come back that day or the next to finish the job. When I got no response, I sent an e-mail asking for a price adjustment. Still no response. I called the Sterling office the following week, and the guy who answered the phone made a comment that he found it hard to believe that the ladies were in my house for such a short time, considering that I had a 4-bedroom, 4 bathroom house. I told him that I hadn't needed the entire house done and said that I didn't understand why they would leave before asking me to look at the work they had done. He said he would look into the situation and get back to me. No response. I called again a few days later and asked to speak to the manager. He said she was out on maternity leave. I asked if there was another person in charge. He said the other person in charge was out of the country on a trip. So I called the telephone number of one of the other four Maid to Please offices and asked the manager there if I could have a message passed on to corporate, since I was getting no resolution from the Sterling, VA office. The manager at the other office agreed. A couple of days later, I got a call pack from the guy in Sterling, who *finally* offered to rebate part of the cleaning price I had paid. He tried to get me to agree to have it applied as a credit to a future cleaning job, but of course I insisted on having the rebate right away. (What future cleaning job?!) That was my last contact with this company.

Description of Work
Cleaned a small part of my house

02/28/2015

Eric B.

When I made an appointment, I was told that I would get a heads-up call the day before, but I did not. On the day of the appointment, it snowed a lot. While I did not have much hope for them to show up, I did not get a phone call from them about postponing the appointment, either. I had to call to check if they were coming later that day or another day. Upon arrival two days after the original appointment, the three cleaners were unaware that I requested deep move-in cleaning, which I thought included shelves and cabinets. When I called the office, I was glad that a lady (manager?) communicated with them in Spanish and quickly corrected the situation. The cleaners worked hard dusting, wiping and vacuuming the whole house. I was a bit disappointed at the bathrooms, though. Since it was not a clean house to move in, I understand they had a lot to do, but there were some noticeably dirty areas that could've been easily cleaned. Anyway, I appreciated that they made the house in a relatively livable condition.

Description of Work
Provided move-in cleaning for a 2200 sqft rental home.

12/23/2014

Vondale S.

It was quite a while ago so I really don't remember details. I must have been pleased; otherwise, I would have noted not to use them again. In the meantime, I have found another company and have been using them, but I would call Maid to Please if the other one was not available.

Description of Work
Cleaned my whole house.

10/22/2014

Dave T.

I have them come every six weeks. They give my house a good once over. They show up on time and the price is reasonable. They do a good job.

Description of Work
I used Maid To Please for house cleaning.

09/29/2014

Diane Z.

I have been using Maid to Please for the past several months and am very happy with the service. I have had the same team of two each time except for once (see comments) and they have been prompt, professional and do a good job cleaning. The only time I was disappointed is when one of the regulars was out sick and a replacement came who did not do a good job cleaning the bathrooms. When I notified management of my disappointment it was addressed immediately. I feel comfortable leaving the cleaning team in my house alone.

Description of Work
Full housecleaning every two weeks

09/22/2014

JANE B.

I originally purchased a Living Social voucher for a 2-person crew to do a deep cleaning. I have a row home. 2 upstairs rooms are full of clutter and could not be cleaned. I had only used a maid service once before and was not pleased. But this company did a great job! They dusted everything, vacuumed, cleaned the microwave & stovetop and even took the trash with them. My bathroom tub was honestly filthy and they cleaned it very well. I have since signed up for monthly cleanings with this company.

Description of Work
Cleaned my bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, living room & dining room.

Handy House Cleaning

Best Quality Cleaners Services

Here at Best Quality Cleaners, we offer the best cleaning services in The Northern Virginia Area. Our professional cleaning crew offers the best customer service and will make sure your home and business is spotless. We offer a variety of service paired with an outstanding staff. We will listen to your needs and will ensure that everything is cleaned to your specifications. We offer Move in, Move out , Weekly, bi- Weekly ., Post construction Cleaning in MD ,DC & Northern Virginia. We do it all and we do it right! .

Sixpenny Chimney Sweeps

Sixpenny Chimney & Air Duct Cleaning specializes in chimney cleaning and repair, air duct/dryer vent cleaning, gutter cleaning, house cleaning, masonry work, and pressure washing. With over 31 years of experience, you can be sure you are receiving a quality service for a fair price. Call our office today to schedule an appointment at 703-491-8697!Additional contact name - Ryan Corp

Offers by Sixpenny Chimney Sweeps on Angi

House cleaning - kitchen, dusting, vacuuming & bathroom, post construction, move-in & move-out clean.

Carpet Cleaning.