B Lilly Custom Painting LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2010

B. Lilly was founded in august of 2006 & is owned and operated by Brent Lilly. We are located in Richmond, VA, have 15 years of experience, and will always take the time to ensure a job well done and will provide top-quality interior painting services. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. May contact through email (blilly@blillypainting.com), call or text (804) 334-8204...

interior painting (58)house painting (3)

08/21/2020

Kimberly C.

Phenomenal Painter. I highly recommend B. Lilly Custom Painting LLC. Brent Lilly, the owner, recently painted my vaulted ceiling living room, hallway and two bedrooms top to bottom. He did en impeccable job, it's absolutely beautiful and perfect! He was on time, extremely professional, quick and his pricing was extremely fair. In fact, I considered it to be on the low side for all the reasons I previously mentioned. I've already requested and received quotes for the remainder of my home and those quotes are as equally reasonably priced. He is licensed and insured. His phone number is (804) 334-8204 and his email is blilly@blillypainting.com.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

12/11/2019

Nikki F.

Brent is great and easy to work with, communicative, and I felt comfortable having him in my home while I worked from home. He did a wonderful job, keeping everything clean and was willing to tackle some tricky areas that we have in our house. He is truly reasonable with his pricing as well. I will def hire again for future paint jobs and have actually already requested pricing for a few other rooms to be completed hopefully next year. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 12/01/2018

10/13/2018

robert P.

I couldn't be more happy with the job Brent did. He was neat; didn't skip any steps; was always on time; and was easy to deal with.

Description of Work
Painted the entire interior of my home.

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

09/24/2018

Hal B.

The work exceeded my expectations. Mr. Lilly was very thorough and meticulous. He began the job on time and finished on time. We were in the process of moving in and Brent painted the rooms in the order requested so the all of the pre-move work was able to be completed without getting in each others way. Our house had a couple of rooms where the ceilings were exceptionally high and these proved to be no problem. I would definitely use Brent again as I found him to be the best.

Description of Work
Interior House painting

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

08/20/2018

Patricia K.

Great job! I will definitely hire him again for future work.

Description of Work
painted master bedroom/sitting room

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

05/06/2018

Deborah M.

Fabulous! We have hired Brent in the past and were extremely pleased with his work and work ethic. He is reasonably priced, fast, friendly, and does excellent quality work. We just had him paint several rooms in our new house (2nd hire), and we plan to bring him back in the future to finish other rooms. We don't consider our home to be as beautiful as it can be until Brent is finished painting.

Description of Work
Interior painting of multiple rooms and a stairwell

Work Completed On 04/26/2018

09/06/2017

John W.

He came out and gave me estimate and would have used him if it could have been scheduled sooner. He was very busy and we were h set the gun to get work completed. Would use them again if time allows!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 08/07/2017

06/23/2017

Nancy F.

Brent meticulously painted my living room, dining room, kitchen, hallway and bathroom. He is extremely skilled - the end result is absolute perfection - we are talking no smudges or paint outside of edge. It looks amazing and professional. Best part is - he works fast and charges by the hour, so I saved a lot of money and got a good deal. I was going to paint my upstairs by myself, but after having Brent do my downstairs, I wouldn't dream of ever painting myself again. I'm spoiled now! Best interior painter in the Richmond Metro area, hands down.

Description of Work
Painting over bold colors in my living room, dining room, kitchen, hallway and bath. The kitchen in particular was a difficult job because there is a lot to paint around (cabinets, washer/dryer, duct work, etc.)

Work Completed On 06/23/2017

04/02/2017

CRAIG D.

We have used Brent on another occasion to paint several rooms in our home. When the time came to paint a room in our new house, his was the first name we called. Brent's communication is top notch; he responds to texts in a timely fashion and will work with you on scheduling. He is punctual, meticulous, and courteous. The finished job was amazing and the care he took to clean after the job was completed was very much appreciated. His prices are competitive and he's just a really great person to work with. We highly recommend Brent for your painting needs.

Description of Work
Interior painting of home office.

Work Completed On 03/29/2017

03/20/2017

Lloyd D.

This was our second time having Brent Lilly paint at our home. He is a terrific painter: meticulous, reliable, knowledgeable and a good communicator. This time he painted our bathrooms, kitchen including cabinets as well as a hallway. The finished job looks so professional and he always arrived as promised and left everything neatly organized. We highly recommend Brent!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 01/16/2017

03/29/2016

Layne B.

We have used Brent on two separate occasions to paint about half of the rooms in our house so far, and plan to use him again in the future. He is very competitively priced, responsive to email/text, professional, and overall a great guy to work with. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Painted foyer and long, two-story hallway as well as a large bedroom

Work Completed On 03/08/2016

03/24/2016

Theresa M.

Brent did an excellent job! The walls/rooms look fantastic! We plan to have him return early next year to do the upstairs. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Painted the interior lower level of my house.

Work Completed On 03/24/2016

12/06/2015

todd W.

Brent was punctual and professional throughout the job. I will use Brent for all my future painting needs, and I would highly recommend him for any painting job!

Description of Work
Painted a powder room and large entryway as well as ceilings and trim.

Work Completed On 11/23/2015

08/23/2015

ripal D.

Brent did a great job painting our two rooms in our house. He was on time, quick to respond to emails with questions and concerns, and I would definitely use him again for future work.

Description of Work
painting master bedroom & living room

Work Completed On 08/20/2015

08/23/2015

Dan F.

We have used B Lilly Painting numerous times over the past several years, and Brent continues to do an outstanding job. This particular job was more difficult for Brent because he was coming behind the people remodeling our kitchen. Do to delays in getting the kitchen completed, Brent had to move his schedule a few times, but he was very accommodating. We are so glad that we have found B. Lilly Painting, and will continue to use them for our other painting jobs, and we recommend them to anyone looking for quality painting services.

Description of Work
Painted, breezeway, utility room, hall, office, kitchen.

Work Completed On 08/18/2015

07/30/2015

Jennifer S.

The owner, Brent, is absolutely amazing. He doesn't even use tape when he paints!! He came over to do an estimate, which took only a few moments, later that day he gave me a detailed estimate - paint & material costs broken out from labor. Comparing it to other painters, it was very competitive. The day he came to paint, he showed up right on time. The painting is perfect and there wasn't a speck of paint on anything but the walls. He clearly takes a lot of pride in his work & if a perfectionist! I have recommended him to other friends & I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Painted our living room (walls & ceiling), lounge (removed wallpaper, walls & ceiling), and all hallways. I have used him in the past to also paint our bedroom (walls, ceiling, & hallway), dining room (walls & ceiling), and guest room (walls & ceiling).

Work Completed On 07/29/2015

03/20/2015

Nicole L.

I had Brent paint my kitchen and family room. He was recommended by a friend and I read his raving reviews on Angie?s List. I couldn't agree more. He did a phenomenal job and even my extremely critical husband was pleased. Brent was very neat and finished the job on time. The price was more than fair, knowing the outcome, I would have paid more. He was friendly and professional. I can?t wait to have him come back for the rest of the house.

Description of Work
Paint Kitchen and Family room including ceilings, trim, doors, and wainscoting.

Work Completed On 03/11/2015

02/13/2015

Kelly S.

We were so pleased with the quality and value of Brent's work! We had put off having our home painted because of the inconvenience and mess involved with painting a whole home. Turns out, we would have done it sooner if we new how neat, quiet, professional, and considerate Brent was. The house looks BEAUTIFUL! We would definitely hire Brent for any future paint projects.

Description of Work
Painted whole home interior.

Work Completed On 12/04/2014

01/08/2015

victoria M.

Brent and Astrid over the course of six days painted our entire home. Professional, prompt, honest, and quality workmanship from both. My husband and I will definitely use them again for all of our interior painting needs, and recommend his services to anyone.

Description of Work
Interior Home Painting

Work Completed On 12/07/2014

12/30/2014

Carrie H.

Mr. Lilly did wonderful work! He was an excellent communicator too. I changed my mind about the kind of paint finish I wanted and he had already bought the paint. He brought me the kind I wanted at no cost and left me the original paints at no cost. I would hire him again without hesitation!!!

Description of Work
Mr. Lilly painted two bedrooms. He painted the ceilings, doors, trim, and walls (2 coats). He fixed all nail holes and cracks.

Work Completed On 12/04/2014

11/23/2014

Linda M.

Brent did a good job of painting. He does the work himself except for the last day when he needed to have help in order to move a heavy piece of furniture in the dining room. When putting the top back on the hutch my furniture was scratched due in part to the fact that a combination of Brent and his helper were not strong enough to handle the piece of furniture. He knew about this piece of furniture when he gave me the estimate and began the job so he should have made arrangements to handle it. Also he never asked about how I was going to get the furniture repaired or offered to compensate me for scratches. It was like it was my problem I had heavy furniture and my responsibility to get the scratches repaired, which I did. If using Brent Lilly and you have heavy pieces of furniture be sure to discuss with him upfront how they will be handled.

Description of Work
Painted dining room, kitchen, family room. sunroom, master bedroom and master bathroom.

Work Completed On 10/15/2014

11/05/2014

Allison G.

Brent was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive and punctual. He managed to paint the entire bedroom (large room) in just over 2 hours and the quality is great. I am very pleased with the work and would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Painted master bedroom

Work Completed On 11/03/2014

10/30/2014

Shannon S.

Mr. Lilly was responsive to emails/texts. He showed up for the initial consult on time and acted with professionalism. His quote was sent in a timely fashion & was very reasonable. He was punctual each day & work was completed in the time he stated. He is by far the cleanest painter I have ever met! I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Painted 2 Bedrooms, Living Room & Kitchen.