Absolute Shine Cleaning Services Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2013

7231 Royal Fern Cir # 202

Manassas, VA 20111

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Absolute Shine Cleaning Services: It is not only house or office cleaning. Absolute Shine offers comfort, reliability and devotion to everything we do. Home cleaning is done in such a manner that we treat your home like our own and we use only the best natural BETTER LIFE (non-chemical) cleaning products for your well-being and your family's safety and is also pet-friendly. We serve the north Virginia and Maryland. For your convenience and to make things simple we offer flat pricing, no hidden fees or costs.. Our professionals are trained to be driven by results, their job is done while exceeding expectations. Feel free to check our website out if you would like. www.absoluteshines.com...

house cleaning (139)floor cleaning (17)carpet cleaning (7)blind cleaning (6)professional organizers (3)

07/23/2019

Wonderful! They arrived early to do an assessment and then got started. House looked and smelled lovely!

Description of Work
Move out cleaning plus steam clean carpets

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Absolute Shine for your house cleaning needs. We truly appreciate your business and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other angie's list users. Sincerely Absolute Shine Team!

05/18/2019

House looks great they did a good job!

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

Thanks you so much for your feedback. We are very glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service and we look forward to working with you again soon! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you at all.

03/12/2019

Sonia and her crew did a great job, including steam cleaning the carpet. I was very pleased as the unit was very dirty.

Description of Work
Move out deep cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/09/2019

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We're excited to have you as our customer and we're happy that you were satisfied with the quality of your house cleaning service. sincerely; Absolute Shine Team

03/03/2019

They arrived early and got the job done quickly and effectively. I will be using them again. Very nice employees.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 03/02/2019

09/25/2018

Great. I would have the girls back again in a heartbeat. They worked hard, were very nice and did a great job. Very impressed and happy with it.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/25/2018

05/16/2018

The crew arrived a little late, but performed high quality and professional service. The scheduling process was more challenging than necessary as the company relies on email correspondence and can be slow to respond to those emails. The fact that they did such a good job cleaning is why we would consider using them again.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

05/15/2018

it went very well. They arrived on time, did a very nice job, and were very polite.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Work Completed On 10/25/2017

05/03/2018

They did a great job, but when I contacted them to rehire, I never heard back. Even after a few attempts.

Description of Work
Cleaning house

Work Completed On 01/02/2018

03/28/2018

The cleaning service went well, but some of the windows, I was told, could not be cleaned in the garage.

Description of Work
Move-In Cleaning of our new home

Work Completed On 12/29/2017

03/16/2018

Online booking was excellent, easy to do, gave me a firm estimate for my size house and I was able to setup automated alerts to email/text me reminders about my cleaning services. Sonja quickly responded to my questions I submitted online. The friendly team showed up on time and quickly went to work; they cleaned my 5-bedroom house in about 2 hours. Then they made sure I was happy with their work ...

Description of Work
Recurring house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/09/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback ! We are very glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service and we look forward to working with you again soon! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you at all! Sincerely; Absolute Shine Team

House cleaning & maid service, recurring service, move out/in, post-construction, and carpet cleaning.

Clean chandeliers, wet wiping, light bulbs, putting away dishes, heavy furniture moving, & clean high things.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal