We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Absolute Shine Cleaning Services Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2013

7231 Royal Fern Cir # 202

Manassas, VA 20111

Absolute Shine Cleaning Services: It is not only house or office cleaning. Absolute Shine offers comfort, reliability and devotion to everything we do. Home cleaning is done in such a manner that we treat your home like our own and we use only the best natural BETTER LIFE (non-chemical) cleaning

07/23/2019

Addie D.

Wonderful! They arrived early to do an assessment and then got started. House looked and smelled lovely!

Description of Work
Move out cleaning plus steam clean carpets

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

We would like to thank you for choosing Absolute Shine for your house cleaning needs. We truly appreciate your business and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other angie's list users. Sincerely Absolute Shine Team!

05/18/2019

Rhoss B.

House looks great they did a good job!

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thanks you so much for your feedback. We are very glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service and we look forward to working with you again soon! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you at all.

03/12/2019

Dale B.

Sonia and her crew did a great job, including steam cleaning the carpet. I was very pleased as the unit was very dirty.

Description of Work
Move out deep cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We're excited to have you as our customer and we're happy that you were satisfied with the quality of your house cleaning service. sincerely; Absolute Shine Team

03/03/2019

jeffrey G.

They arrived early and got the job done quickly and effectively. I will be using them again. Very nice employees.

Description of Work
House cleaning

09/25/2018

Michael P.

Great. I would have the girls back again in a heartbeat. They worked hard, were very nice and did a great job. Very impressed and happy with it.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

05/16/2018

Kevin F.

The crew arrived a little late, but performed high quality and professional service. The scheduling process was more challenging than necessary as the company relies on email correspondence and can be slow to respond to those emails. The fact that they did such a good job cleaning is why we would consider using them again.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

05/15/2018

Judy G.

it went very well. They arrived on time, did a very nice job, and were very polite.

Description of Work
house cleaning

05/03/2018

Dia K.

They did a great job, but when I contacted them to rehire, I never heard back. Even after a few attempts.

Description of Work
Cleaning house

03/28/2018

Wendell T.

The cleaning service went well, but some of the windows, I was told, could not be cleaned in the garage.

Description of Work
Move-In Cleaning of our new home

03/16/2018

Julie Z.

Online booking was excellent, easy to do, gave me a firm estimate for my size house and I was able to setup automated alerts to email/text me reminders about my cleaning services. Sonja quickly responded to my questions I submitted online. The friendly team showed up on time and quickly went to work; they cleaned my 5-bedroom house in about 2 hours. Then they made sure I was happy with their work when the job was done. I was able to pay with my credit card on their secure website. My credit card was not charged until they were done. With the reoccurring cleanings discount the price is fair and the outstanding professionalism, communication, courteousness and organization of this company put them over the top.

Description of Work
Recurring house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for your feedback ! We are very glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service and we look forward to working with you again soon! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you at all! Sincerely; Absolute Shine Team

03/16/2018

Jamie A.

It didn’t. BUYER BEWARE. I chose this deal because of the company’s high rating on Angie’s List. A few weeks after I purchased the deal, I received a couple of emails from the vendor offering random dates. When I emailed back to redeem using dates that worked for me, I received no response. I called them directly a couple weeks later and was told they would email me a date. I never received said email. I called back the following week, explained the trouble I had been having with them and was assured that someone would be following up via email. I still haven’t heard from them and have since tried contacting them via Angie’s List. Will be reporting to BBB.

Description of Work
Housecleaning. Paid deposit for 6 hors Of housecleaning

Category house cleaning

We gladly appreciate your feedback and We sincerely apologize . Our A rating is for the premium quality of our service. BEGINNING WITH WE NEVER ACTUALLY DID THE CLEANING BECAUSE YOU NEVER ACCEPTED ANY OF THE MULTIPLE DATES AND OPTIONS WE SENT YOU. As the PROFESSIONAL we are, we always give different date options to our clients and we attempted to work with you emailing you about 5 times to attempt to schedule. Unfortunately you did no respond to any of the emails and never chose a date for the cleaning until the end were you finally called our office and requested a cleaning on that SAME DAY , we do not work like this as we have to plan our schedule. We also directed you to our website where it would take you 60 seconds to schedule an appointment but you did no want to proceed either. Sincerely: Absolute Shine, Team.

01/15/2018

Aindrea C.

I purchase a deal on Angie's list and it was worth every penny. The crew from Absolute Shine did EXCELLENT work! They paid incredible attention to detail, leaving my house the cleanest it has ever been. I will definitely be hiring them again!

Description of Work
House cleaning

12/11/2017

Feroza F.

Good price for the job, very pleasant ladies, did a good job.

Description of Work
General house cleaning.

11/28/2017

Jennifer M.

The ladies did a wonderful job, even cleaning the baseboards! I was thrilled with the results. My counters and floors were shiny and clean.

Description of Work
Cleaning the house, especially the floors.

11/27/2017

Deborah M L.

Team never showed up. Someone came by to appraise ,my needs and we agreed pm a day, but something always happened. The last time they were supposed to show up, I called and got cut off. Never called back even though I tried all week long to get in contact. Phone kept going to voice mail. I have no idea what the problem actually was because they didn't respond.

Description of Work
Periodic house cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Dear customer, Thank you for your review . you never mentioned the poor condition of your house. although if you can kindly remember that we let you know the reason why we could not move forward with the cleaning was because of the poor hoarding state of your home. Due to health reasons for my Staff we could not take this cleaning, we are only a cleaning services company and this job should go to a hoarding services company that is equipped with the right protection materials to be able to proceed. If you have any questions please be so kind to reach out to us. Thank you.

11/15/2017

Kim C.

The ladies were extremely pleasant and went to work right away. I have had cleaning services before, and these ladies were excellent!!! Everything sparkles and shines everywhere I look, and it smells good and clean without being overwhelming. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
General cleaning of the main floor and master bedroom/bathroom.

11/10/2017

Justine S.

excellent. attention to detail was given.

Description of Work
whole house cleaning

11/09/2017

Janet K.

They did a great job and though there was a 30 min delay before they had originally planned, they called to let me know of the delay. Two people cleaned the house in two hours And even put sheets on the master bed for me.

Description of Work
Four man hours of housecleaning.

10/24/2017

Jason C.

They are very professional and efficient. I am very happy with the result.

Description of Work
Cleaning on the main floor and 3 bedrooms.

10/19/2017

Geoffrey B.

The crew was on time and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
house cleaning

08/03/2017

Kathleen H.

Sometimes there's four of them, and when there's four it only takes about an hour and fifteen minutes. When there's two, it doubles the time; two hours and thirty minutes. They have a system and I love their system.The only reason I'll give them a B for professionalism s sometimes they don't get the things that I would think they should do or but the next time they'll do it. It's just you know. Different things, different times and I think it has to do with who's cleaning that particular area that time. I use them every two weeks. I'm happy about the work they completed for me but I have a friend who may not because they're much more particular than I am.They clean up superbly after themselves. They have a good system. Well I probably could tell them or share with them from the other time but its usually so minor its maybe forget to dust a small table or something if I do myself.

08/01/2017

Bettye B.

They did a superb job. Every attention to detail was given. I can truly say that I was very pleased. I definitely plan to use them again. I highly recommend them and sure you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Cleaned my home.

Category house cleaning

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you.

07/15/2017

Bryan W.

They were able to stuff out of the carpet that I couldn't. They were even able to get stains out of the bath tub that I never could. They worked hard. I was able to trust them in my house without me there. They sent three workers and it took them about 5 hours to complete the work. The workers were very pleasant.

Description of Work
They came and cleaned our whole house. We were moving out, so they cleaned the house and cleaned the carpets.

07/11/2017

Donald B.

Over an hour late showing up, then came with four people scrambling all over house. Too many people at one time.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We are glad that you are satisfied with the overall results and will give our best not to repeat the mistake again. Your input help us get better.

06/28/2017

Brad C.

They were great! Sonia arrived with three other people. They did such a nice job - for days afterwards, I would see places they had vacuumed or straightened that were a delight to find. I did a fair amount of decluttering before they arrived so they could clean. They wiped down the kitchen cabinets, the mold in the bathroom tub was gone...it was almost magical. I now have them come on a monthly basis and the house looks great! I'm sure you can find less expensive services but they are top quality and very fast and efficient. I love them!

Description of Work
To say I'm not great at housekeeping would be a huge understatement. After talking to two different friends who hired a cleaning service, I decided to take the plunge. I wanted a professional crew that would be non-judgmental and clean all the things I don't. I found Absolute Shine on Angie's List and made an appointment. I needed every part of our living spaces cleaned - the bathrooms especially but also vacuuming (lots of dust bunnies and dog hair), dusting and the wood floors cleaned.

Category house cleaning

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure and we are glad that you are happy