GEORGE'S POWERWASHING

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2007

2215 Plank Road

Fredericksburg, VA 22401

George's Powerwashing is the best priced power washing company in Northern Va Please message us your name, telephone, and address for your quote! When you choose our company, you will get a company with an impeccable reputation of providing our customers with nothing but the highest quality workmanship. Customer service is a main focus for our company. We are the more affordable and reliable company in the northern Virginia area. We will not call the job done if it's not 100% done and our perfectionist attitude makes it a done deal for having your house, fence, brick, or composite cleaned! You can expect a comfortable experience when you call George, the business is his life and the clients like his family. 15years of experience owner operated. If you want the job done right then you have found the right company!! Super Service award winner 7 years in a row!! We service the northern neck of va fredericksburg and all of northern va. ...

09/25/2020

Eva G.

Cleaning completed but time spent to cost ratio was unusually high for this area.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

09/07/2020

Drew A.

George's was great. The water pressure on my property was an issue. George's shows up with a large van. It has a pump, a large water tank, and whatever chemicals they use to clean siding on a house. I have about a 2,300 sq foot house. It's surrounded by trees. Mold, mildew and algae grows easily. The last time I had my house done was about eight years ago. It was in serous need of a bath. Georges got about 3/4 of the job done before he had to leave. The water pressure from my well couldn't keep up with the required water replacement in the tank in the van. This being a time of COVID, I had an opportunity to go on vacation and headed out for the West Coast. Georges said they would come back to finish while I was on vacation. You pay a bit more to pay by credit card than by check. So I paid him up front with a check. I came back from vacation and the job was completed, and looked like new. I was surprised how well they cleaned the house. I trusted them, they did their job. I'll hire them again in a heartbeat .... in about five years or sooner. Their process works great. No ladders, no fuss, no muss. They can go up three stories (at least) with their washer. The chemicals didn't kill anything, and I have a lot of flowers and plants right next to the house. These guys are good.

Description of Work
Powerwash house.

Category pressure washing

Thank you very much for choosing us. It was a pleasure to serve you. Thanks George

05/10/2020

Earl S.

No contact both of the companies are out of my area (About 3 hours away)

Description of Work
Power washing

Category deck cleaning

12/03/2019

Tom H.

This went great. He did a great job. Cannot see anywhere he missed. Well worth the cost. Very professional, timely and very responsive. Great business.

Description of Work
George power washed house and deck

Thank you very much.

10/31/2019

Jennifer F.

George showed up on time as promised!!! The house has not been cleaned in 7 years and the siding looked liked when we bought it!!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category decks,pressure washing

10/20/2019

Skipper G.

Absolutely perfect service. Communicated with me on services to be done and the schedule. Showed up right on time as I was told. Cleaned my dirty siding, deck and sidewalks making then look new! Even cleaned the grime off my gutters!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

10/19/2019

Lynn B.

This is an honest review per our experience with George's Powerwashing. The bottom line is we cannot recommend this company due to the damage done to our porch ceiling, which we will now have to have replaced or try to have repaired at our expense. First of all, we asked that our porch NOT be washed due to it being fairly newly reconstructed with composite decking and vinyl railing. We had concerns that the pressure might be too much as we had never used this company before. Well, unfortunately George went ahead and washed it. I paid him, and a couple of hours after he left when things started to dry, I went outside to inspect. I was shocked to find water dripping from my porch ceiling, and random ugly dark yellow rings and drop lines and stains all over the entire length of the ceiling. I called George and sent pics and requested he come back asap to address the issue. He told me not to worry, that they were going out of town but he would come by when they returned, rinse it, and all would be fine. Six days later he came back, rinsed and rubbed and then finally told me he COULD NOT get the stains off. I was stunned to say the least. My husband was livid. George didn't offer to try any other remedies, or perhaps try repainting it or something, not even offering us a partial refund. He and Rita just basically shrugged it off and walked away. To be fair, let me say that the rest of the house was done just fine and he deserves to be paid for that. However, please ask yourself how you would feel having to repair damage from an area you asked them not to do in the first place. So, our anger has subsided, but we felt it necessary to write this review of our experience. You be the judge...

Description of Work
house power washed

08/30/2019

James G.

I rated a “C” because the system wouldn’t let me to submit my quote feedback without giving an overall grade. I DID NOT HIRE, ONLY RECEIVED A QUOTE. My review is based on that experience. I requested a quote via Angie’s List and George responded quickly. He confirmed that we only needed 3 sides of our home cleaned, because the front is brick. He proceeded to give me a quote that was almost triple every one of the 3 quotes I’ve received thus far. Our house is on the larger side, 4400 sqft above ground, but the other companies had this information as well. There’s no excuse for this sort of price gauging (I can’t think to call it anything else). I definitely can’t recommend anyone who would do that. As stated earlier, I elected not to move forward with hiring this company.

Description of Work
Home power washing

06/27/2019

Jayme T.

Extremely disappointed with this company. It has been 6 weeks since I requested a quote. My husband initially called them and sent them an email regarding the dimensions of the size of the porch that needed powerwashed, sanded, and restained. After 1 week of hearing nothing, I called and spoke with George. I even face timed with George to show him the property. He gave me a date 6 days or so later for him to come out to give me an estimate. He said I didn't need to be at home. I called and spoke to Rita 5 days later to see if he had ever come to the house, as I had zero communication regarding a quote or if he had visited the property. I called her on a Monday and she promised she would touch base with George to see if he had been out my way. She said to give her a day or so and she would get back to me. 5 days later I call back and speak with George who states he did come to my house but Rita has the quote. He promises me a call from Rita after the weekend.....well that was 10 days ago...the only reason they do not get an "F" as they both were nice people on the phone, but thats it...kept telling me how busy they are...busiest season for them since 2006....save yourself the headache and look elsewhere, not worth the hastle of chasing them around.

Description of Work
powerwashing, decksanding/restaining

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

I called you and told you i stopped by and there was no answer on your phone to give the qoute to. I did visit the property and have your price but i was waiting to hear back from you. We are very busy as is all the other powerwashing companies. I have been working 14 hour days for the last 3 months and i give alot of eatimates out but i assumed you went with another company. Thanks George

06/14/2019

Bob S.

I am totally satisfied with this soft wash system. My house looks like it’s brand new and George’s did a wonderful job and I highly recommend them. I will absolutely use them in the future

Description of Work
Soft wash house

Tough Builders Inc

Founded by Hector Vasquez back in 2005, Tough Builders, Inc. has established itself as one of the greatest and prestigious providers of construction focused interior renovation services and building. We provide a professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction. Our construction Services is a multi-task company. Additional email - romeovasquez3@msn.com.

Hernandez Power Washing and Lawn Care

we are dedidicated to your satisfaction wont leave a job if you are not happy we take care of parking lots,driveway,buisness comercial and residential if you are looking for some one to remove your snow gives us the chance we take care of you dont mater if is big or small we do the job for you

Ultimate Powerwash

Here at Ultimate Power Wash we are dedicated to making your property look new again! We specialize in SOFT washing technology, melting all the mold, grease dirt and grime off your house, deck ,fence or flat surface without using harmful pressure or caustic chemicals! Our equipment is state of the art, and our employees have combined 30 years experience in the business!

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

DECKS & FENCES CLEANED & STAINED, CLEAN & ELIMINATE MOLD, MILDEW & ALGAE, BRICK & CONCRETE CLEANED & , GUTTER CLEANING, STONE PATIO CLEANING, SPECIALIZING IN PRESSURE WASHING OFCOMPOSITE DECKS, CLEANING EXTERIOR HOUSE WASH ,VINYL,STUCCO,ALUMINUM SIDING, ROOF CLEANING

We don't offer interior gutter cleaning if the home is over two levels. .