ATA Tire Ctr

Auto Service
Auto Tires
Auto Inspections
Auto Transmission

Additional DBA - ATA Marketing Inc. ATA Tire Center is a family owned and operated tire and automotive service dealer located in Fredericksburg, Virginia. As a member of the Better Business Bureau, ATA Tire has a proven record of great quality and service since 1975. With over 85 years of combined experience, we offer a full range of services on all makes and models. Take advantage of our free wireless internet while you wait. Located near Central Park and across the street from Spotsylvania Town Centre, we have been serving customers in the Fredericksburg area for over 38 years. In fact, we have customers that travel all the way from Charlottesville and DC! We know you appreciate dealing with a locally-owned company, and we are glad to be a part of the community. We pride ourselves on being a supporter of many local charities, including the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. And we want you to know: our staff does not work on commission. That means that when you talk to our tire sales and auto service departments, we will concentrate on what your vehicle truly needs. We have no reason to "upsell" you on things you don't need. In fact, bring your high estimates from other shops and we'll let you know what you actually need to fix your car properly....

Expert Home Electric

Robert D. Samuels, Inc. (RDS, Inc.) was established by Robert Samuels and has been family owned and operated since 1972. We gladly serve the Fredericksburg and surrounding counties. RDS, Inc. strives to build long-lasting relationships with our customers. We understand the importance of meeting the needs of today’s families by offering great pricing and personalized customer service that keeps our customers coming back year after year. While residential customers are an important and valued part of our business, we are also experts at serving our commercial customers. Why select our company? We do charge a dispatch fee to get the technician to your door but you will be happy with our straight forward pricing, which means you know the price before we begin - no by the hour charges! We do not use subcontractors to perform our work. Our technicians carry the Technicians Seal of Safety. They have been drug tested, background checked and professionally trained to insure that we send our customers only the best. Additional DBA - Expert Home Electric (our residential division of Robert D. Samuels Inc.)

Rick Thompson Electric

Rick Thompson Electric is a family owned business that was started in 1981 by my father. When dad decided to retire and after working for him for more than 15 years, I decided to buy the company in 2005 to keep the name in the family. Still a family owned and operated business, we continue to provide excellent service to our customers. All of our employees go through a complete background check and attend a 4 year apprenticeship program to ensure you are always provided with a quality and knowledgeable electrician on all jobs. You can feel confident knowing your in good hands with Rick Thompson Electric. Additional Web address - www.bbbxpress.com/rick_thompson_electric_inc.

F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & Electrical

F.H. Furr is a family and veteran owned-and-operated company and has been serving the D.C. Metro area for over 35 years. We put our customers first and provide them with quality products from trained technicians. Whether you need plumbing, heating, cooling, or electrical repairs or replacements, call on F.H. Furr for "Absolutely The Best" service!

07/15/2016

Description of Work
Very knowledgable and prompt

01/27/2016

Description of Work
They are great. I take all of our vehicles to them.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Installed / mounted one new tire

Category auto repair,car tires

09/06/2013

We have been using them the past several years. We dealt with other automotive service center including dealers. They are wonderful! They are honest. They don't try to get you to do other services unless needed. All of them are friendly and knowledgeable. I don't trust anyone else to touch our cars. Love them!

Description of Work
They checked my son's car before he left for college.

Category car tires

07/22/2013

We've been using them for 5 years since we moved here. They're a family-owned company. The owner is almost always available, you can talk to him anytime. They're small but they're always busy, they're an extremely honest car company. I think that's really the big thing, that if he can save you some money, he will. Sometimes a lot of evaluations are done for free or if he finds that there is a prob...

Description of Work
We took our car to ATA Tire Center last week because we needed to get some new tires and get the brake checked.

Category auto repair,car tires

08/01/2012

It is my favorite place. I have been using them for 6 years. They are very honest and they won't work unless it needs to be done. I have an old car and they told me that at this point it is not worth fixing anymore.

Description of Work
I take my car to ATA Tire Center.

Category auto repair","car inspection

06/18/2012

I called ATA on Wednesday or Thursday to discuss getting tires for my Chrysler 300. They ordered the tires I wanted (better price than COSTCO). I dropped my car off on Sunday night and the work was done on Monday. I got an oil change, filters, 4 new tires, and one outer tie rod. They called me about the tie rod before they fixed it. They fixed what needed fixing and called when it was done. I've been using ATA for several years, I recommend them to all my friends.

Description of Work
I got an oil change, filters, 4 new tires and one outer tie rod. I call ahead of time to see if they are busy. I called a few days before I went to see if they had the tires I would want in stock. They were ordered and I took my car in the night before and left it to be done the next day. They called me when it was done. It's best to leave the car there the night before, so your car will be done first thing in the morning if it's a small job.

Category auto repair","tire buying and repair

07/15/2016

Description of Work
Very knowledgable and prompt

01/27/2016

Description of Work
They are great. I take all of our vehicles to them.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Installed / mounted one new tire

Category auto repair","tire buying and repair

Air Conditioning, Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Electrical Systems, Engine, Exhaust, Oil Changes, Radiator, Shocks & Struts, Tire Repair, Rotation, Transmission Maintenance, & Tune-Ups

Engine & Transmission Rebuild or Replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available