We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Ash Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2013

5613 Leesburg Pke Ste 8

Falls Church, VA 22041

Ash carpet cleaning & Restoration, Truck-mounted hot-water extraction is designed to wash away contaminants such as; soils, beverages, food, urine, vomit, feces, pollen, pet dander, carcinogens & other pollutants within your carpet to promote a healthier environment without leaving a sticky residue

07/26/2022

Gary P.

They would not honor the deal and wanted to charge me $169.

Description of Work
Clean three rooms of carpet

05/25/2021

Michael P.

It went great. They arrived early, had very impressive equipment, and left the carpets in better shape than in years.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning two carpets that had been stained by our cat.

Jennifer K.

Amazing service! Scheduling is a breeze and the staff communicates very well. The teams sent out to perform the services were wonderful! They work quickly but VERY detailed! Our house looks and smells amazing! You would not be disappointed with this company!

Description of Work
Move in cleaning and carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

“Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.” Thank you Ash

Daniel r H.

Excellent work! I got my entire deposit back

Description of Work
House and carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

“Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon.” Ash

Chris S.

It went great. They were doing a rental move out across the street and I got a business card. Several weeks later I called on a Saturday late afternoon to set up for the following week. They called me back and set up for the following morning. The man arrived on time, he was polite and did an excellent job. My carpets look great and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

“We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.” THank you Ash

09/09/2020

Jacqueline O.

They were very nice and I had no issue.

Description of Work
They did housecleaning.

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating.” Ash

09/09/2020

Frances & D.

They were prompt, courteous, and very pleasant, they do a very good job and their office is accommodating, they're always happy to work to fit my schedule I have them for about 18 mos no w and intend to continue.

Description of Work
They did general house cleaning.

Category house cleaning

“Thank you for your review. We will share this with the store team to let them know how we are doing.” Ash

09/02/2020

Chris S.

Ash and his team go above and beyond! You will never need to look for another cleaning company again!

Description of Work
Cleanup

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, water damage restoration, sewer cleaning, mold removal

"Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!" Ash

09/02/2020

Nari H.

Excellent! They are fast, responsive, and always ready to resolve an issue if one comes up. I am a property manager and I work with them ALL the time.

Description of Work
Water Remediation, Mold Remediation, and House Cleaning

06/09/2017

Willie P.

Ash Maid had to return to redo some cleaning of stain areas.

Description of Work
Cleaning and sanitizing basement floor/woodwork wall area, steps and large rug. The area most affected was the laundry room and small portions of the adjacent room.

Category carpet cleaners, sewer cleaning, floor cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

05/27/2017

Alvin L.

Went well - pretty thorough cleaning of all appliances, floors, and surfaces. Steam cleaning of all carpets was quite good. I'd consider hiring them again in the future.

Description of Work
Move out deep cleaning

04/03/2017

Jillian G.

They were punctual, professional and the results, effective. You can see, in the before/after photo, how they got the stains out! It took about 24 hours to dry (longer than they predicted).

Description of Work
We needed carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

We are glad we have been able to achieve customer satisfaction. We thank our customer for taking the time to rate the technician.

10/11/2016

Pamela S.

Technician was late, but the company called to report that due to some problems with the machine, he would be late so was fully informed. 'Super Mario' made those carpets look like new. Great job!

Description of Work
Move out carpet cleaning at a Reston condo

07/13/2016

Susan W.

Couldn't have gone better. They came out to do an estimate the day after I called-- and showed up on time. Very polite and professional. They said they would try to treat the stained areas first and if they didn't come out, they would stop and not charge us (that's because I thought they wouldn't come clean and would probably need replacing). They were available immediately (next day), showed up on time, gave me a carefully itemized bill. The carpets were like new-- even the stained areas.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in rental property -- 8 areas, hallways, stairs (included several stained areas in living and dining rooms)

01/24/2016

Anne-Marie T.

They came out to clean a large townhome with a lot of square footage of carpet when I moved out. The manager Mo came out to give me an estimate based on a coupon I saw on their website. He was extremely nice, gave me a quote which was much more competitive than other companies, and we set up the appointment. The tech who came out was very friendly and did a great job. They even pre-treated a set of stairs that had seen a lot of traffic over the years - they were really a lost cause but Ash Cleaning tried. My landlords were actually quite impressed and even asked me for the name of the company.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

We sincerely thank our customer for her feed back and rating.

07/23/2015

Mark W.

Cleaning was overall successful, only missed a few spots here and there. I'm pretty sure they did not clean my finished basement carpet, but they did clean the bathroom down there. Convenient to use one company to handle both issues, I might go with them again in the future.

Description of Work
Clean House and steam clean carpets

Category carpet cleaners

We thank our customer for taking the time to give us his feed back and rate his home cleaning teams.

06/04/2015

Christine R.

Wonderful Service!!! The contractor was SO nice, and worked hard! I felt bad that my carpets were so bad, but he did a great job!!!!

Description of Work
Clean years of dirt, grime, and crude out if our carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

We sincerely thank our customer for her feed back and rating our carpet technician. Look forwards to serving her home/carpet cleaning in the near future.

05/21/2015

Tong S.

Professional, timely and functional in getting things done.

Description of Work
Cleaned our carpets and some additional wor.

Category carpet cleaners

We thank our customer for the feed back and rating. we are glad the carpet technician achieved our customer's satisfaction which is our ultimate goal.

04/14/2015

Joel S.

The technician showed up on time, did a quick walkthrough and went right to work. He was friendly and professional, and the carpets looked great when he was done. There was one ink spot that he could not remove, despite a lot of effort, which he stopped and pointed out to me while he was working on it. He seemed knowledgeable about carpets, talking to me about the type of carpet we have and suggestions for keeping it in good shape. The price was as good or better than anything else I found, and the carpets look great. A very good experience.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in 8 rooms plus closets, hallways and stairs

Category carpet cleaners

We thank our customer for the feed back and rating. We are glad the technician achieved our customer's satisfaction which is our ultimate goal.

03/31/2015

Caroline B.

Straight forward job. Went well. Was satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Steamed cleaned my carpets and rugs

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

We thank our customer for taking the time to give us her feed back. Look forwards to serving her home and carpet cleaning need in the future.

03/19/2015

Thomas F.

Wonderful-timely thorough and pleasant.

Description of Work
cleaned bsment. kitchen, living/dining room, bedroom & 2 bathrooms.

Category house cleaning

We thank our customer for taking the time to give us his feed back and rate the team.

03/08/2015

David B.

[pk[ i was not at the house (rental) when the service was performed but they arrived on time and completed the job in a professional manner. i also did not see the work personally, but only heard through tenant

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

We thank our customer for his feed back and rating of his cleaning crew.

03/01/2015

Traci N T.

The ladies arrived within timeframe, performed services more than expected. Everything was wonderful.

Description of Work
Cleaned bathrooms, kitchen, dusted, straightened, vacuumed carpets.

Category house cleaning

We thank this customer for taking the time to give us a feed back and rate her home cleaning crew. We look forwards to serving her home cleaning need again in the future.

02/21/2015

Carol N.

Both cleaning ladies arrived on time. They were professional and pleasant.

Description of Work
Change beds, cleaned bathrooms, vacuumed, dusted. They included fun touches like decorative fans for tissue rolls.

10/20/2014

Nan M.

This review process does not cover services that were not performed. Not an accurate survey.

Description of Work
Did not perform any service, we are out of their service area. I gave them a "A" because I had no Not Applicable choice and I would not want to give them a lesser rating.

Category carpet cleaners

Sorry over 50 miles from our service area.

CHEVY CHASE REMODELING

26 employees. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service fee applies. Extra charge for after-hours service. License #: 95598. Additional contact: jennifer depollar. Additional phone #: (240)535-6296. Additional service areas: calvert county & district of columbia. Additional services offered: siding, roofing, windows, kitchens, baths, flooring,painting. We work under the rowan group llc's licensing in Virginia and D.C.

Award 2022
    Offers by CHEVY CHASE REMODELING on Angi
    Kingstowne Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Kingstowne Carpet & Rug Cleaning is dedicated to providing the best possible rug cleaning in Alexandria, VA and surrounding areas. We specialize thorough, but gentle cleaning and we use solutions that are safe for kids and pets. We pick up, clean and deliver domestic and imported rugs, taking advantage of our fully-equipped rug cleaning plant! We also provide expert rug re-fringing and repair!

Oriental Rug Weavers

Purchaser and Seller of New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Services offered: Insurance Appraisals, Cleaning (hand wash), Repair / Restoration, Re- Sizing, Re-Weaving, Re-Dyeing, Rug Pads (hypo allergenic) , Onsite Design Consultation and more.... We carry beautiful Handmade selection of exquisite Tribal and City Workshop pieces in all sizes. Spectacular Variety of beautiful Traditional and Modern / Contemporary Design Rugs. We Specialize in both New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Our rugs come from : Iran (Persian), Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Turkey, Tibet, Central Asia (Caucasian), China & India. Affiliation : ASID Industry Partner (American Society of Interior Designers) Onsite Design Consultation is available on request to better help your decorative needs. Rug Padding : Sale & Installation of Top Quality Hypo-Allergenic Rug Pads for all type of surfaces i.e. Hardwood, Carpet, Tiles, Laminate.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Water Damage Assessment Water Extraction – Water Removal Mold Control Content Pack-Out Disinfection & Anti-Microbal Treatment Sanitation & Deodorization Direct Insurance Billing Conducting. Ash Restoration provides the following services: •Water Damage Assessment •Water Extraction – Water Removal •Mold Control •Necessary Structural Repairs •Content Pack-Out •Disinfection & Anti-Microbal Treatment •Sanitation & Deodorization