Rocky Mountain Movers

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2012

4.1

Owner operated....

Community Coating

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Edland painters LLC

We are a full service painting company specializing in interior and exterior painting as well as home improvements for both residential homeowners and commercial businesses. In addition to painting, we offer specialty services such as Minor Renovations, Stipple Ceiling Removal, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Staining & Refinishing, Wallpaper Installation/Removal and Faux Finishes. We pride ourselves on offering quality painting services at fair and competitive prices. Our team is friendly, professional and reliable. Call us today for a FREE estimate! https://www.edlandpainters.com/

Blue Dawn Painting & Drywall

We are a family owed company with many years of experience. We are clean, drug free, fast, reliable, and we make sure that the job is done right. We don't believe in taking short cuts, we do all it takes to make sure the job is being done right, even if that means taking the long way. We make sure that your drywall is paint ready.

Offers by Blue Dawn Painting & Drywall on Angi

04/20/2017

Bonnie B.

Horrible. They were late then showed up without a handcart so they sent the driver back to get one. Three guys sat around for more than an hour before he showed up again. They didn't bring the box for the glass top table. When they were just about done loading, the lead driver informed me they were not going to unload that day because he had to leave for class. They stole gift certificates that were in a box. It was awful. Don't use them!!!!

Description of Work
Moved across town.

02/21/2017

Wendy E.

I have used this company before, more than once, so they were the first ones I called when I bought my house. It was an absolute DISASTER. The movers were late getting there, then the two man crew moved slower than any mover I have ever seen. We had to listen to them yell and swear at each other the whole time they worked, which was very unprofessional and uncomfortable. The house was completely packed and ready to load when they got there. When it started to sprinkle, the two movers disappeared without a word! Went looking for them and they were sitting in the truck, doing nothing. They took the time to throw their empty cardboard under the truck to protect it from the rain, but left my brand new refrigerator that had just been delivered that morning, out in the weather without so much as a blanket to protect it. They started at 10, and at noon I asked the one mover to tell me what time they would be done loading the truck, and he gave me the time of 1:30 pm. They weren't done loading till 4:30! When I called the owner/operator, he was rude and completely unhelpful, made excuses for the slowness of the movers. Started telling me how he had been by the house and didn't see anything wrong with the way they were doing things. When they finally got to the new house, it was after 6 pm. When I called the owner, Greg, to complain about the slowness, he was patronizing. He started telling me how the truck had to be loaded a certain way, and that I didn't understand - until I informed him that I have moved 42 times, and that I know darn well how to pack a truck, and that I have packed many trucks myself, and could do it faster than these guys were moving! Since that didn't work to intimidate me, he became belligerant, even escalating to threatening! I finally handed the phone to my husband because I could not deal with him any more, he threatened to have my husband arrested for "theft of services". He called both my husband and I liars when we told him of our last experience (with his own company), that it had taken a three man crew five hours to make roughly the same move these guys had taken twice that time for, and from a 2000 square foot house, instead of the 600 square foot apartment they were moving that day! He said it couldn't be done and kept telling me "That was nine years ago", as if the time frame had something to do with the movers' speed capability.. Meanwhile, the movers yelled at me, yelled at my husband, argued with my husband when he told them to just stack the boxes in the first two rooms rather than try to organize anything, then called my husband a liar, just like his boss had done, when my husband told him what the previous moving crew had been able to do years before. Finally, the owner agreed to knock off an hour and a half of the TEN HOURS it took his guys to move us, and agreed to accept $700 that day and the remaining $200 on our next payday. Don't bother calling this company. If this is the way that they treat loyal, return customers, I will never, ever call them again and will certainly NEVER recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Moved from Sandy, UT

08/18/2016

Wendy E.

Description of Work
Moving from Salt Lake City to Tooele, UT

08/26/2015

Kimberly S.

Rocky Mountain Movers were professional from start to end. The office staff were friendly and professional. They emailed a copy of the insurance policy right away, and after I set an appointment, they emailed their liability and workers comp insurance. This was as requested, before the movers got there. Shawn & Daylon were the movers. They were running a tiny bit late and called to let me know (which was awesome, I don't get that a lot with service providers). They moved our offices from a basement, up many stairs to their truck. They didn't ding any of our furniture, and I was amazed at the patience they exercised while moving such heavy stuff. They were awesome at visualizing how to get the furniture through narrow doorways, and helped me get a door off so they could get big furniture through. My furniture was secured in the truck very well, and everything was protected with moving blankets. Once we got to the new office, they brought a very heavy shelf up many stairs to my office, (one they hadn't brought from the old location) once again, without dinging any walls. They both had great attitudes and were a pleasure to work with. Many thanks to Rocky Mountain Movers for making our office move so easy on us!

Description of Work
Moved our offices from old location to new.

10/10/2014

Colleen E.

Arrived on time, we professional, and worked very hard. I was very impressed!!!

Description of Work
Moved a 900 square foot apartment from sandy to a townhomes in Eagle Mountain

03/24/2014

Mary .

The gentleman who came out and did the bid was very professional and nice to work with. The workers arrived on time. As lunch time approached they begged for food and told me sad stories of dying relatives and no money left...so I went and bought food for all of them at Subway. I felt terribly used by this! When I told the owners they listened but I have no idea if anything was done about this. They were careless with my nice furniture and appliances and I had to keep asking them to cover things up, watch out going through doorways, etc. Each time they would d*** or nick up something they told me not to worry as they would take care of it. This was not the case. Now my dog kennel that was unusable was immediately replaced. Also the manger and an assistant did come out and do some touch up work to the various things that were messed up. However, when I asked them to fix my two front doors of my stainless steel refrigerator that were all dinked up he wouldn't-sent me a check for $150-to replace one door alone is a good $7-800. Also my nice Henredon bedpost was taken off from the lower portion. The gentleman that repaired it did it crooked. I called several times to have it redone and never was returned a call. The d**** in my washer/dryer and front door were never repaired despite them assuring me that they would. There were many other items but not important to go into detail except that I would never use them again! Moreover, I am most grateful that I did not have them move my Steinway piano-I shudder to think what could have happened to that.

Description of Work
Moved my heavier furniture and appliances from a home in Cottonwood Heights to Holladay, UT.

01/03/2014

Ken R.

On time. Courteous. Final bill was less than estimate. The two gentlemen who moved us were hard-working and easy to work with. We would definitely use their service in the future.

Description of Work
Simple move

10/09/2013

Barbara K.

Greg came and did an estimate about 3 weeks before the move, and we agreed to moved our own wall art and electronics. They dropped off 100 + boxes the next day and we did our own packing over the next few weeks. Ashley from their office called several times to confirm everything like times and addresses. Moving day is always ridiculously stressful, but they were so professional, positive they could handle anything that could come up (and they did), we were so glad we chose them to handle our move.

Description of Work
they moved our 3-bedroom + piano = treadmill in 8 hours flat, just a little less than they estimated. The guys were great, moved fast, were very careful with wrapping the furniture.

07/23/2013

Elizabeth P.

Very hard workers. It was 103 degrees and these three men worked so hard carrying very heavy boxes and furniture up and down our stairs in the awful heat that day. They never complained once! My husband and I still do not know how they kept going all day long and then across town and unpacking the whole truck all over again in direct hot sun for hours on end. We were very impressed and very grateful to them and they took great with all of our fragile antiques. Another moving company we had years ago broke so many things we lost count. So we were very worried this time around but were happily surprised and are grateful we were able to get the men we did who moved us this time from Rocky MountIn moving. They were professional and very careful with our things. I would recommend them to others and we would use them again in the future without hesitation.

Description of Work
We scheduled a move with them.

07/05/2013

Thomas W.

Could not have gone better. I would recommend Rocky Mountain Movers to anyone and I would certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Moved us out of one house and into another.

Rocky Mountain Movers

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2012

4.1

663 South 600 West

Salt Lake City, UT 84101

*Full Service Moving: We offer moving services throughout the entire state of Utah, as well as, all of the Intermountain western states including AZ, CO, ID, MT, NV, NM, OR, WA + WY. *Piano Moving: We are piano moving experts. *Commercial Moving: We specialize in office moving and relocation. *Packing Supplies: If you're packing yourself or need help, we can assist with either task. We offer all full range of packing supplies and crating services. *Storage: Our clean and spacious storage

Visa, MasterCard, Discover