Operation Clean Up

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2011

500 N. BROADWAY

Farmington, UT 84025

"WE WILL OUT-WORK ANYONE!" Guaranteed:) Let us handle the overwhelming! We love SUPER-FLEXIBLE and fair pricing! YOU ARE THE BOSS! Choose to pay us hourly (even set amount of hours), choose to just get a flat bid, choose to have us show you what we can do in a few hours before you move forward, or just simply talk to me to work out anything you like---OUR GOAL IS FOR YOU TO BE HAPPY, and you will be:) We love hard work, making you happy, restoring faith in honest, hard working contractors who are ALWAYS on time. ***ALL LANDSCAPING AND PROPERTY MAINTENANCE NEEDS--Including (but definitely not limited to---SPRING CLEAN-UP, Curb appeal, flower beds, sod removal, sod laying, CURBING, weeding, trimming, removing bushes, shrubs, tree removal, SPRINKLERS AND WATER FEATURES, mulch, bark, weed prevention and weed barrier installation, decorative rock, gravel, PAVERS, patios, fire-pits, RAISED GARDENS, window wells, rain gutters, hauling away debris, any raking, shoveling, digging, planting trees/bushes/flowers (you can pick out or purchase, saving $ and you get what you WANT) and just about anything else under the sun. Just ask:) Also, you can feel free to give us the idea or plan and we will make it happen! We will take care of you, and if we are are capable we will do it! ***HOME AND OTHER SERVICES--- Hauling, cleaning and organizing garages, basements, sheds, storage areas or units, businesses, Organization and Clean Up of ANY AREA, demolition, trash-outs, tenant clear-outs, estate sales, pressure washing, taking junk to landfill or donation center, transporting, and more. ALL ARE WELCO Home Owners, Real Estate Agents or Companies, Property Management Companies, Renters, Landlords, Home Sellers/Buyers, Elderly, Busy People, Yard-Challenged people, rich, poor! We love all our customers:) Very personable and friendly, Winners of SUPER SERVICE AWARD many years straight in many categories:) Call, Text, E-mail if you like....Jared White 801-623-0470...And Thank You!...

09/28/2015

Neal P.

We needed fine grading in particular beds in our yard, some that would be mulched, and some that we'd plant sod. We gave Jared the plan, and Jared gave us a bid for the work of $2000, including 1,200 for the materials (sod, mulch, wood chips, top soil), and $800 for the labor. Jared charges per man-hour on labor, and said it was a fixed charge on materials. Jared insisted on the material cost $1200 up front, and wanted his workers paid the same day they did the work. This was generally fine, except that meant I had to be home when they finished to pay them. Jared wasn't good at keeping to his original schedule, but did call us when he was putting us off. He started the work a couple of weeks late. When he showed up again, we gave him a printed plan (again) showing the needs for each bed. Jared immediately handed it to someone else on his team, saying that his Mexican workers wouldn't be able to read it, and as far as I can tell, never looked at it again. Then the project became a string of events of Jared saying that "this wasn't included in the original plan" even though it was on the original plan. Perhaps he didn't read it or remember everything we said when we asked for the bid. So, wanting to be fair, I gave in a lot when he would say things like, I'm buying more material, so there will be extra charges for top soil, for mulch, for weed barrier, etc. Jared was, about half the time, not there when his workers were doing the work. Sometimes they worked hard, sometimes they didn't. So I ended up having to be there to supervise them. One time I left for two hours to go to work. When I came back the three people there had dug three post holes, and only halfway. Two hours to dig three holes, part of the way? Since it is $30 per man-hour, it was $180 for that "work". I complained to Jared, who blamed his workers being lazy. But he still charged me for the full amount. Look, if don't trust your workers, then you'd better be there to watch them. Jared says he needed to go get more materials, but he was always off looking for more materials. Since he inflated the price on the materials, I could have had them delivered cheaper. There were other times when Jared wouldn't follow what was on the plan, and then later I would have to have him redo it, of course, at my expense. The final day, Jared asked me what color wood chips I wanted for the playground area. I said, I don't care what color the wood chips are. He came back hours later with wood mulch, not wood chips, and told my wife that I had told him that was okay. That was the last straw, and I told him we wouldn't need him any more. He went away, still having charged me for the yards of wood chips that he never delivered. And he took my pick axe with him! His workers had talked to me about how much they liked my pick axe. He walked off with it on that last day, and will not return it, even though he admits by text that he took it.

Description of Work
Jared and his team did fine grading, put down weed fabric, and put down mulch.

03/19/2015

Christine J.

The workers themselves were consciences workers but they needed constant supervision. They dug up a couple of perennials Inspite of elaborate instructions to the contrary. Jared does not provide them equipment either. I had to give them them hand tools, leaf handling tools and gloves. We routinely put 4 cubic yards of mulch on the property in spring --so I know what it looks like. Jared had me pay in advance for 5 cubic yards. What he arrived with wasn't 5 cubic yards. It was about 3. It wasn't enough to finish the yard so he wanted yet more money. From his perspective the written estimate meant nothing. I felt I was badly taken advantage of.

Description of Work
Jared White came to my Yard to give me an estimate for spring clean up and spreading mulch. He said he would use a two person crew and he would be one of the crew members. He gave me a written estimate of a 2 person crew working 6 hours at $60 per hour or $360.00 total. He showed up w four workers and charged me $120 per hour for the job. He did not stay to supervise the work. Moreover they did not bring nearly enough mulch so he left 1/4 of the work undone.

11/24/2014

Ron S.

It was a professional crew. The first crew was a new crew and I think that is where we had the difference in quality. He was very responsive and when he did not do it right the first time he fixed it immediately.

Description of Work
I used OPERATION CLEAN-UP to pull weeds.

11/24/2014

Ron S.

I used them twice. They did a great job. Price is fair market. I was told the weed barrier was industrial grade and it was not.

Description of Work
I used OPERATION CLEAN-UP pull weeds, pulled bark, put weed barrier in, some sprinkler work and then suppose to take care of the lawn.

10/21/2014

Hillary B.

Jared returned my call promptly and was able to schedule the project within two business days. He and his crew arrived on time and asked me to walk through our yard and explain exactly what we needed to have done. He encouraged me to get really detailed and specific so that the job would be done properly. He estimated it would take 4 hours, but the job ended up taking only three which is great because he charges by the hour. When the job was done, Jared's foreman asked me to walk around with him and make sure everything was done to my satisfaction. I couldn't have been more pleased. The fact that Jared was able to process a credit card, which is not common in his profession, was icing on the cake.

Description of Work
Winterized my yard and gardens. Trimmed back all shrubs and perennials, pulled annuals and weeds (there were a lot of them).

10/14/2014

Demitre M.

They showed up right on time with five guys ready to work. While the head worker and I talked about what needed to be done, the others started working immediately. He made sure they were on the same page about which shrubs needed to be taken out, and which ones could be salvaged. He was never pushy, but was very willing to give his two cents on any concerns I hadn't made my mind up on. Before he left, I got a quote for our backyard (which is a whole different story) which really helps us plan for next summer's projects. The only reason I gave them a B in quality is they did forget to clear out one spot in the flower beds. We ended up having to do that ourselves the next weekend. I suppose it wasn't that big of a deal. But, when I pay that kind of money I expect everything to be perfect.

Description of Work
Tree trimming, dead shrub removal, removing grass/weeds from flower beds, Ivy removal, and replaced front parking strip grass with decorative rocks. This was for the front yard only.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service,hardscaping

09/06/2014

Vaughn J.

They do great work, have used them for multiple projects: weed cleanup, dirt haul, etc

Description of Work
Awesome job!

Category hauling services,lawn service

09/01/2014

Mark D.

Great. Super fast response! Got the work scheduled and DONE in less than 3 days. Great quality, I was very pleased. I paid upon completion of the work.

Description of Work
Removed weeds, seedlings, dead tree stump, trimmed rose bush, provided and laid new barrier, rock, and mulch. Painted fence.

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

08/11/2014

Ellen G.

Things started out kind of slowly, in that Jared and I kept missing each other by phone and email. However, when we got the work scheduled, he sent out four men and they all worked extremely hard for 10 hours. The yard looks amazing! We are very pleased with their work and plan to hire them again for spring clean-up.

Description of Work
Thoroughly cleaned up our xeriscaped yard, including pulling out weeds and dry grass, trimming plants, trimming hedge, and laying mulch.

07/28/2014

Sonny B.

Initial call on or about 3/24/14. Spoke to Jared and told him i needed an est for sprinklers and sod along a parking strip as well as an est on updateing exsisting sprinkler heads in the front and back yard, patches for dead spots in the back lawn and fertilization on everything. In turn Jard told me he had a guy that dealt with spinklers and asked that i call him to get that set up. i called Jason that same day and was called back 2 days later. I set up an appointment for Jason to come take a look and give me an est. Jason came over on 3/3014 and gave me an overall est of $1,700 he at that time asked for $1,400 down and to pay the $300 remainder after tha job was done. I gave Jason a check for $1,400 on 3/31/14, being listed on Angie's list i wasnt worried about paying sunch a large chunk up front. From that time on i only spoke to Jason on the phone, while i was told about each delay, waiting on blue steaks (2weeks+ and they never showed) a car accident, and death in the family ... at this point it was Memorial weekend (5/26/14) and nothing was done. I called Jared around this time with my concerns about the long delay, at this time after explaining everything to Jared and he in turn told me how he never liked using Jason on jobs, that he has gotten him 3 bad reviews in the past and that Jason was not someonethat was trustworthy and should have never used him on any job again. Jared was very understanding and even sent a text to Jason to get things moving. From this point Jason actually showed up and installed the set of sprinklers on the parking strip (6/7/14) and told me the sod was ordered and should arrive within the next 2 weeks, Jason stated he would be in the following week to start/finish all the other work before the sod arrive the following week. a week later all i got was a call .....the sod cutter was broken. the following week we had alot of rain in the SL Valley and i was told they couldnt cut sod when it was too wet. i was alos told the sod was coming in from Idaho....at this time i told Jason i'd like to have everything done by fathers day (6/15) and at the very latest the 19th, as i'd be god for a week on vacation. Needless to say i was called while on Vacation and told the sod would arrive during the week of (7/7) being that the holiday week was not a good week to expect delivery. the week of 7/7 came and went with only a call on 7/11 stating that it was too hot to lay sod, from there Jason told me he'd be out of town on work the following week (7/14-7/18) and he'd call me with an update. So now it 7/28/14 and i havent heard anything, i'm tired of dealing with this and i'd just like my money back (minus the $200 give or take for the little work thats bee done). I'm not going to call or talk to Jared or Jason at this point, because there is no point. Angie's list you need to fix this! in any other case i would not have paid upfront, but because of my trust in Angie's list i did and not its biting me in the a**!!!! Please resolve this issue STAT, i'd like to move on and forget all about these crooked people ..

Description of Work
Installed one row of sprinklers (6 heads) on a parking strip.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

Keep Clean

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a estimate today!

McGonagle Enterprise

When you hire our services, you I can count on us for the results you want and need. Get in touch today, and discover the advantage of working with McGonagle Enterpises.

I Haul LLC

I Haul LLC is committed to serve our community by picking up and disposing of unwanted items and debris, so that current spaces can be left more clean, and made more beautiful. We started this business with the idea that if we provided a great service to our customers, by removing their unwanted items with a smile and helpful attitude, we would be a business that our community needed, and that we could have success at.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Landscaping. Sod. Yard work. Weeding. Trimming. Mulch. Flower beds. Gravel. Gutter & window well cleaning. Garage origination.

Weekly mowing. Large tree removal. Major sprinkler work.