Lonestar Timeshare Transfer

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2013

697 E I-30

Rockwall, TX 75087

Thank you for visiting our page! We would like to share with you, who we are, how we can help, and a few of our accolades so that you can feel confident that we are the company that you can trust to provide you with an excellent service. Lonestar Transfer is committed to helping Timeshare owners in

05/26/2018

James R.

Excellent, We had two timeshares - one in Colorado that was not part of a resort complex and one in Virginia which was part of a year-round resort complex. I first contracted with Lonestar in Mar 2018 for both units. The Virginia timeshare went fairly rapidly and was successfully transferred to a new owner in Sep 2018. The Colorado unit took much longer, but this was not the fault of Lonestar. I contacted the resort as di Lonestar, but we never would get an answer from them about the transfer request. However, persistence on Lonestar's part using their tools and techniques, we learned over the winter of 2018-2019 that the resort ws deliberately avoiding communications with myself and with Lonestar. Their reason was that for 25 years, I had reliably paid my report fees to them and they decided that they did not want to give up that income stream for a new owner who may/may not be as reliable. That was not their call. Lonestar was able to press them on the issue and we successfully completed the transfer in may 2019. That easily would have been well before the end of 2018 had not the Colorado resort been so obstructive to the process. I reported this unprofessional behavior to the Grand County Board of Realtors. One bit of advice: Make sure that your title to the timeshare is free and clear. I had to hire a real estate attorney in Colorado to help me clear the title to both units. As it turned out, when I paid off the loan on both units in 2004, the Colorado realtor with whom I had made the purchases failed to compete the necessary documentation to clear the titles for me. For good measure, I advised the Colorado attorney of what happened with the Colorado resort for her edification. Overall, I highly recommend Lonestar Timeshare Transfer.if you need help in getting out of your timeshare. They are freindly, helpful and very professional.

Description of Work
Timeshare Transfer

01/13/2018

Glenn S.

Still in process , but moving along according to the plan. Very Impressed with Tyler and the crew

Description of Work
Get out of my Timeshare

Category mortgage broker

02/15/2017

Sandi K.

Bryan and Karen Holloway were patient with us and our fears of paying such a large sum up front. We met with them on 3/24/2016. Our first property sold by the end of 2016 and our second property sold January of 2017. We were in constant contact with them and Resort Closings, Inc. Both companies were very accommodating to answer my calls and emails promptly. I would highly recommend them. Thank you Bryan and Karen. Cindy Fox with Resort Closings has been a blessing in this process.

Description of Work
I had two timeshares that I have been trying to sell with no luck. We met with Lonestar TimeshareTransfer in Rockwall and they were great to answer all our questions.

Category mortgage broker, financial advisor

10/17/2016

James L.

decided not to proceed

Description of Work
transfer of ownership

11/27/2015

Ann G.

Description of Work
They are still working on the issue; however, I'm pleased with their process thus far.

11/03/2015

Terry R.

Description of Work
I don't know, nothing has been done as of this date, that I am aware of!!

08/30/2015

BRUCE M.

Time Share transfers are costly and take time. These folks are Pros. I've used Lonestar several times to transfer multiple time shares.

Description of Work
These folks are pros when it comes to helping clients eliminate future costs associated with Time Shares.

05/18/2015

Doug P.

Lonestar Transfer me meet at our house whereby I gave them copies of anything I had related to my deed, ownership and sales sheet. A few days later I went to their office in Rockwall, TX to make payment for their services. I felt better knowing that they had a brick and mortar office in the Rockwall Chamber of Commerce building. I had done as much research on-line as I could and could not find any negative reports on their services. Many timeshare resale's are scams, or at best, unreliable....so I was skeptical. I paid them in full and they stated that I was now free of my timeshares. Although it may take a few months to actually close, or transfer the ownership, LT now took all responsibility from me. If anyone from either of my two resorts were to contact me for any reason, I should direct them to LT. I had to make sure that my maintenance fees and any special assessments were paid in full with the resort. There is some good news that I have yet to realize, so I hope there are no issues. Although my maintenance fees were always paid on time, I have not used up the vacations that I had coming. Each year after I paid my fee, I would immediately book that time with RCI and Interval International for a future Exchange. I was told that since those weeks were deposited back to the resorts, I still have the opportunity to use those weeks. My owed weeks are no longer at the resorts, but are now with RCI and II. So hopefully, when the time comes, I can still use those weeks that I paid for. All I should have to do is pay the normal Exchange fee, and keep up my membership with RCI and II.

Description of Work
Lonestar Transfer took our two timeshares off of our hands and transferred ownership out of our names. The cost of each transfer was $2,995.

12/18/2014

Richard G.

Description of Work
They took care of our timeshare. If your timeshare is paid in full they can transfer your timeshare, and you will be released from any more maintenance fees or special assessment fees forever. We are relieved from this responsibility forever.

Category financial advisor

Thank you for inviting us to your home. It was such a pleasure meeting with you. We are glad you are now out from underneath all liability of your Timeshare. We appreciate your business.

09/24/2014

Karen H.

Description of Work
Lonestar removed my name from the deed for timeshare which released me from a lifetime of maintenance fee payments.

09/10/2014

Cyndi B.

Description of Work
Aided me and getting rid of my timeshare, that I stupidly purchased eight years ago.

Category financial advisor

Thank you so much for choosing Lonestar Transfer for the disposal of your Timeshare. It was so nice meeting you. We really appreciate your business.

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
    Upper Left Wealth Management

I focus on people in or near retirement, who want to reduce risk and taxes. UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

Mike Murgatroy CrossCountry Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 24 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting themurgteam.com and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Award 2022