Distinguished Designs

Founded 2015 • With Angi since September 2016

Awards & Badges

1218 Colonial Manor Dr

Katy, TX 77493

With over 30 years construction experience, our team has extensive knowledge which translates to premier home improvements that are completed quickly, neatly, and correctly! Our commitment to service, quality, and communication is displayed from the moment we provide you with a free written estimate. Please visit our website at www.southernddllc.com We pride ourselves on attention to detail and creative solutions, as well as finishing projects on time and within budget. We will design and build any home remodeling needs you may have. We will also limit the number of projects that we take on so that we can give your project the attention and detail it deserves. Our promise to you is we will exceed your expectations....

Resposiveness

interior painting (69)drywall (59)woodworking (47)electrician (41)cabinet makers (41)home remodeling (39)tile installation (33)plumbers (31)countertop installation (31)door installation (30)flooring (29)marble & granite (25)

01/29/2021

Excellent! I was so pleased with Eric and his professional crew. My floors were rotted out and my porcelain tiles were aged cracked and had to be replaced. I was nervous about the job because my real problem was not a remodeled bathroom but a plumbing emergency. Eric came in and evaluated what needed to be done. He gave me solid professional advice, ordered what I needed; matching paint included a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom flooring: ceiling replacement/repair painting: porcelain tile removal and replacement

CATEGORY remodeling,fireplaces,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2021

01/27/2021

Excellent. I was very nervous in selecting a home improvement and repair company. My previous experience was not very good. In fact the job we hired Distinguished Designs to handle was the result of a previous botched job done by another company. Eric and his professional staff were excellent from the estimate to the last drop of paint that they matched exactly with my current ceiling and wall col...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Framing, Ceramic Tile, Drywall, Painting - Interior, Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

CATEGORY picture framing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2021

01/19/2021

After several delays due to slow delivery of materials or heavy rains, work finally proceeded in a timely manner. The stairs turned out to look great and I was amazed at the roof cover, extending the roof over the top of the landing to protect from the rain. The very cold and rainy weather caused another delay to finish the stain coating until after the Holidays, but finally were able to apply the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built stairs for upper garage apartment

CATEGORY concrete repair,picture framing,gutter repair,roofing,siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2001

01/18/2021

Very pleased. Results are beautiful and functional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled exterior and full kitchen, laundry and half bath

CATEGORY contractors,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2021

01/14/2021

The job went very well.Eric and his crew worked non- stopped to install for me a attic door and ladder that met the codes and standards for attic entry. The work was done on a professional level. The job was finished to my surprise before the date anticipated.After the job was finished the guys left my home clean. That was very impressive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed attic access ladder in upstairs hallway

CATEGORY electrician,picture framing,plumbing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

10/20/2020

Eric and his team were amazing. Our addition turned out better than I ever could have imagined. Eric was patient, consultative and an absolute perfectionist which means everything in construction. I was impressed by the experience and work ethic of of everyone in his crew. Cannot say enough wonderful things about Distinctive Design and will only use Eric for all of our home projects moving forward...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extension off garage for living space

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,concrete repair,concrete driveways,drywall,electrician,excavators,fencing,picture framing,garage doors,glass repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,landscaping,lighting,plumbing,pool cleaners,roofing,siding,replacement windows,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

10/12/2020

Really enjoyed working with them. Remodel looks great. Response time was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeled commercial bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,picture framing,plumbing,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

10/10/2020

Amazing team. Painter, Edwin, is incredibly professional and takes great pride in his work and that of his team. GC/owner, Eric Fowler, is.extremely responsive Fantastic customer service!! They’ll be back to do more work at our home for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walk-in shower, tiling, painting

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,drywall,picture framing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

09/18/2020

All three projects were performed in very professional manner and all completed by the technicians in one (1) day each. The quality of the work done was completed above my expectations and came out looking great. After each job was finished, the technicians cleaned up everything around the house that was worked on. This is something that is not done usually by contractors, by my account, here in t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired drywall,repaired chimney and repaired front door.

CATEGORY drywall,masonry,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020

07/31/2020

FANTASTIC!!! Class act, expeditious, and delivered above and beyond!!! Will ABSOLUTELY hire this team for our next project!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed framing in old entertainment. installed drywall and trim. installed LED puck lighting

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,picture framing,lighting,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

Flood damage remediation, Interior & exterior renovations, concrete work, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, countertops, drywall, painting, doors, windows, flooring and repairs, restorations, decks, rough and finish carpentry, roofing, additions, and much more!

Foundation lifting and septic systems

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa