Yes Doors

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2012

Super Service Award Winners: 2012,2013,2014,2015,2016, 2017 and 2018. Yes Doors is family owned and operated with 25+ years experience servicing garage doors in Dallas and surrounding areas. I started as a helper at a large commercial overhead door company while attending high school, learning early. Working on big industrial overhead doors and openers while training with some of the best garage door servicemen in the industry. Working my way up finally got the opportunity to run my own truck. Being a lead residential technician for over 2 decades provided me with the experience and knowledge to create my own company, providing honest and fair business. In 2012, my wife was laid off from the corporate office of a nationwide company where she was a Senior Human Resources Assistant for nearly 10 years. Today, with our combined abilities Yes Doors currently have over 600 A+ ratings online and I now have a great opportunity to teach our children a trade that I have learned to master over the years. Yes Doors provides after hours emergency services and free estimates either over the phone or with a scheduled appointment. After hours service fee is applied for calls dispatched after business hours. Service area includes Collin, Dallas and Rockwall County....

Fast Fix Garage Door

Fast Fix Garage Door

We are a family owned an operated company, specializing in all aspects of Garage Door Repair. We service all makes and models and offer FREE ESTIMATES on all repairs from, Broken springs, broken cables, doors not openings, door off track, opener making a noice but won't open door. We provide excellent professional customer service at an even better price. Because excellent service shouldn't have to cost the earth. We proudly service the following areas Addison, Allen, Dallas, Fairview, Flower Mound, Frisco, Garland, Highland Park, Highland Village, Lewisville, Little Elm, Lucas, McKinney, Melissa, Murphy, Parker, Plano, Princeton, Prosper, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sachse, The Colony, University Park, Van Alstyne, Weston & Wylie.

Offers by Fast Fix Garage Door on Angi

05/15/2020

Excellent and professional service. Ben showed up as scheduled with same day service. Everything was quickly repaired and the garage door fully checked over. Would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door spring unwound and pulled from wall

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

04/03/2020

Great. He didn't have to enter the house and performed the work as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door tune up

03/15/2020

My doors no longer squeak and my rollers got replaced for under $100.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door Maintenance

10/06/2019

It went great. They were able to schedule an appointment that fit my schedule. Ben arrived on time, looked at my door and gave me a price to perform all three tasks. I was using an Angie's list deal for the tuneup. Ben replaced the wall switch, reattached the gasket piece on the bottom of the door and re-aligned it so it would not scrape the wall and oiled and checked the door and opener. He was e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In addition to tune up I needed them to look at the switch on the wall that opens and closes the garage door. It did not work consistently. I also noticed that the piece on the bottom of the door that holds the gasket that blocks air from coming in was coming loose and needed to be reattached.

06/22/2019

Had to replace old doors. Called Tonya and Ben. Very polite and courteous. Arrived on time and did the work quickly. Hung replacement openers too! No one is better than Yes Doors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two doors

CATEGORY garage doors

Will service, repair, and install any residential overhead door & opener in Collin, Dallas or Rockwall County. Super Service Award winners 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Ask for details.