Yes Doors

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2012

PO BOX 453246

Garland, TX 75040

Super Service Award Winners: 2012,2013,2014,2015,2016, 2017 and 2018. Yes Doors is family owned and operated with 25+ years experience servicing garage doors in Dallas and surrounding areas. I started as a helper at a large commercial overhead door company while attending high school, learning early. Working on big industrial overhead doors and openers while training with some of the best garage door servicemen in the industry. Working my way up finally got the opportunity to run my own truck. Being a lead residential technician for over 2 decades provided me with the experience and knowledge to create my own company, providing honest and fair business. In 2012, my wife was laid off from the corporate office of a nationwide company where she was a Senior Human Resources Assistant for nearly 10 years. Today, with our combined abilities Yes Doors currently have over 600 A+ ratings online and I now have a great opportunity to teach our children a trade that I have learned to master over the years. Yes Doors provides after hours emergency services and free estimates either over the phone or with a scheduled appointment. After hours service fee is applied for calls dispatched after business hours. Service area includes Collin, Dallas and Rockwall County....

05/15/2020

William P.

Excellent and professional service. Ben showed up as scheduled with same day service. Everything was quickly repaired and the garage door fully checked over. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Garage door spring unwound and pulled from wall

Category garage doors,doors

04/03/2020

Dawn J.

Great. He didn't have to enter the house and performed the work as expected.

Description of Work
Garage door tune up

03/15/2020

Y M.

My doors no longer squeak and my rollers got replaced for under $100.

Description of Work
Door Maintenance

10/06/2019

Sharon S.

It went great. They were able to schedule an appointment that fit my schedule. Ben arrived on time, looked at my door and gave me a price to perform all three tasks. I was using an Angie's list deal for the tuneup. Ben replaced the wall switch, reattached the gasket piece on the bottom of the door and re-aligned it so it would not scrape the wall and oiled and checked the door and opener. He was efficient and everything works great! And the cost was very reasonable. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
In addition to tune up I needed them to look at the switch on the wall that opens and closes the garage door. It did not work consistently. I also noticed that the piece on the bottom of the door that holds the gasket that blocks air from coming in was coming loose and needed to be reattached.

06/22/2019

David T.

Had to replace old doors. Called Tonya and Ben. Very polite and courteous. Arrived on time and did the work quickly. Hung replacement openers too! No one is better than Yes Doors!

Description of Work
Replace two doors

06/08/2019

Sue M.

Very polite and helpful. Gave me tips on how to make my door last longer. Did not pressure me to spend any money. In fact, he did not charge me because it was just a minor tweak. Will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Adjustment to GDO

Category doors

05/27/2019

Chelsi K.

Service technician was out promptly and fixed the problem at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Garage door placed back on track.

04/30/2019

Patrick M.

On closing our garage door this evening, the springs broke. We got on Angie's List and called Yes Doors. Got an answer right away, and Ben was sent out; he was here within 30 minutes and fixed us up right away. It was after hours - about 7pm - and we feel lucky. We will probably be calling Yes Doors for future needs with our garage door. There was an extra $65 fee for after hours work, but we felt it was worth it. $280 cost was replacing the springs plus the $65 after hours fee.

Description of Work
emergency visit

03/08/2019

Brenda T.

Ben came out promptly identified issue was with gears stripped out in box to which the arm was connected. Changed out and ensured everything was working in sync for door to operate. He was courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. Just what we needed!!

Description of Work
Garage door opener quit lifting door.

02/02/2019

Cheryl G.

Fast and responsive. Just what we needed. Very professional and personable. Trust these guys you cant go wrong! We will have them back to install new door soon!!!

Description of Work
Adjusted spring when garage door wouldnt open

Total Garage Solutions

As a homeowner, you need a quality, reliable garage door company that you can depend on to take care of any planned or unexpected needs that will inevitably come up with your garage door. Whether it’s a broken garage spring, a new garage door, or just a garage door that’s in need of a tune-up and safety inspection, that’s where we come in, we will be there to take care of every garage need that you have, and make you feel like you’re part of our family. With service, quality and professionalism that is second to none in our industry, we are the name you can trust! There’s no job too big or small, we handle it all!

Plano Overhead Garage Door

Since 1977, our locally family owned and operated residential garage door and opener company has served customers in Collin and Dallas Counties with award winning customer service! We provide free in home estimates, same day repairs, and top quality installations from certified technicians in fully stocked company trucks. We schedule 30 minute arrival windows and even send a link for you to track our technician in route to your home! Our emphasis on quality, reliability, affordability, and integrity are backed by our satisfaction guarantee. Our company and all our technicians are certified by the Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation (IDEA), and our company was awarded the International Humanitarian Award from the International Door Association (IDA) in 2017. Call today and experience a whole new level of customer service!

Family Christian Doors

Proud winner of the Super Service Award from 2012-2015 & 2011 Contractor of the year through Angie's List! We have grown so much since Family Christian Doors opened its doors in 2003 and are excited for our continued growth! We provide service, repair and installation on garage doors, operators, gates and gate operators. We offer 24/7 Emergency service on garage door repair. We do not charge a service call for any of your garage door needs.

Offers by Family Christian Doors on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Will service, repair, and install any residential overhead door & opener in Collin, Dallas or Rockwall County. Super Service Award winners 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Ask for details.