HB Remodeling

El Paso, TX 79924

Exterior Painting

Exterior Painting

woodworking
HB remodeling. Had to do some wood repairs and paint house with color of choice.

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

Resposiveness

wallpaper hanger (7)interior painting (6)drywall (5)house painting (4)woodworking (3)wallpaper removal (2)door installation (1)ceiling fan installation (1)tile installation (1)

12/08/2020

Good communication, courteous and clean workers. We were very happy with the services provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpapering, Painting - Interior, Drywall

CATEGORY drywall,wallpaper,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

11/28/2020

Wonderful. Friendly, professional service of excellent quality. Hecto arrived earlier than anticipated and completed the job ahead if schedule. Hector is a perfectionist and takes great pride in his work so the wallpaper was meticulously applied. Absolutely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpapering

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2020

11/10/2020

Hector was responsive and professional from the date of our initial request. Not only was the work completed to perfection, but he was flexible with our family (dog included) and wore masks while performing their work. Highly recommend!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpapering

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

11/05/2020

I would definitely hire HB Remodeling again. Hector and Ivan installed my wallpaper beautifully. The job was completed just as promised and the price was very fair. I had gotten a couple other quotes but I’m so happy I went with them. The Night before the project began I discovered a leak in my roof that had damaged the wall in my bedroom. Hector arranged for my roof to be repaired and my wall rep...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpapering

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

11/04/2020

Hector and his son and crew were very efficient in all of the projects we asked them to complete. He was there on time and remained on the project until it was completed. I was very impressed with how they protected my tile floors while they were removing ceilings, re-texturing and painting ceilings and walls. Extraordinary cleanliness and protection of my personal belongings. Listened to my ideas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting, Interior painting, exterior and interior doors, popcorn ceiling removal and re-texturing and painting, laying cement slab, installing new baseboards, installing new ceiling lights, fans, installing pot lights, installing new light switches and outlets

CATEGORY woodworking,ceiling fans,house painters,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

10/12/2020

All work was completed and the painters did a very good job. Came on time and finished in four days. They taped all windows and brick so paint would not get in places it was not wanted. Did a vey good job on replacing the frame around one of the outside doors and the rotten wood around the garage. They cleaned up everything did not leave a mess. Both the owner, Hector and his son Ivan were very po...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting exterior woodwork, rot iron and replacing wood that had rotted

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

10/05/2020

Hector and his crew started exactly when he said they would.. He was on-site with the crew through the job. Periodic updates with pictures were given since we live out of town. Their work is amazing and worth the money spent. We will be using them for other projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior, Drywall

CATEGORY drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

09/05/2020

Everything went wonderful. They showed up on time the owner showed up and checked things out two or three times a day and I had a lot of damage and they really made it look beautiful again. I will hire them again and I am passing out business cards because that aren't very meaning honest people out there anymore. Thank you Hector and thank you Ivan for all you did for us we will be calling you aga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting, Carpentry - Woodworking

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

08/22/2020

HB Remodeling did a fantastic job on installing wallpaper at several of our projects. The are extremely professional and experts at their craft. EPR Contractors highly recommends them for all your wallpaper installations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpapering,

CATEGORY drywall,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2020

08/19/2020

I enjoyed them. They were very good company. They were very professional. They were very timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a wall paper covering and interior painting for me.

CATEGORY wallpaper,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2019

Painting Interior - Painting Exterior, Wall Paper, Venetian Plaster, Ceramic Tile, Faux Finishes