SafeHaven Pest Control Inc

Founded 1955 • With Angi since January 2008

P.O. Box 551785

Dallas, TX 75355

SafeHaven Pest Control is the evolution of RID-ALL Pest Control, originally founded in 1955 by the Bosco Family. Now, the third generation of our family, Michael Bosco, has re-launched the company with a fresh look and purpose. Michael Bosco was brought up and trained to work as a structural pest specialist. RID-ALL was one of the first pest control companies in Texas (if not the Southwest) to embrace an organic approach, and continues to lead the way in natural and green methods to control pests, both residentially and commercially. The family also has a long history of servicing private schools in the Dallas area. SafeHaven Pest Control will continue offering the same reliable, careful and stellar service along with added modern conveniences: A fresh new website, online billpay, a regularly updated blog, social media and the option to subscribe to our E-newsletter. We always use state-of-the-art applications with your family’s health, wellness and safety in mind. With your needs always at the forefront, our technicians will respect you, your home, family, pets and the environment as they address your concerns and control pest problems. - See more at: http://safehavenpest.com/about/our-story/#sthash.OoQUAPps.dpuf TDA TPCL # 0685778...

09/26/2019

Amar V.

Customer service is lacking since the recent leadership change. Experienced techs have been replaced with those with less than two years of experience. No longer as thorough has they used to be.

Description of Work
Routine pest control treatment

08/06/2015

Melissa H.

I cannot say enough good things about the leadership and operations team for SafeHaven. They have never missed a request of mine, they are very thorough in the services, and they follow up on any post treatment issues as if it were their own home. Trustworthy, professional, subject matter experts, good citizens.

Description of Work
I have quarterly service with SafeHaven and have been with this company for over 10 years (previously RidAll).

Category pest control

Ms. [removed member name], Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule and submitting your review. We love to hear about your positive experiences, it really helps us reinforce with our team why we do what we do. We are very proud of our 70 year old family business. When my great uncle started Rid-All in 1955 I doubt he was thinking about the legacy he was leaving in the year 2015. After rebranding to our new name of SafeHaven Pest Control in 2014 we continue to keep doing what brought us this far which is take care of the clients as if they are going to be with you for 70 years. I will pass on your kind words to Zach Montgomery who is schedule to be out for your Quarterly service next week. Thank you, Michael Bosco President SafeHaven Pest Control, LLC. 214-704-9118 cell

05/22/2015

Kimberly T.

I noticed some winged bugs in an area that had active termites 9 years ago and thought I had a repeat performance happening. The wall in this area was noticeably 'hollow' behind to the touch, meaning something had eaten it out from the inside. SafeHaven was actually the last of 3 companies I had out this week to inspect for termites and provide options and quotes. Dewayne took a look, listened to my story, and told me I didn't have active termites in this area. What I had seen were ants (odorous ants I believe,) and that if they were establishing a colony in my wall, they would quickly multiply and it would be apparent as I saw more or them. The reason the wall is hollowed out behind was due to the active colony I had 9 years ago, who's tube inside the wall had dried up and shrunk over time... in other words, residual damage from last time, not something new. I was very impressed with his knowledge, experience, and honest assessment of the situation. I am still considering whether or not I want to do some sort of preventative treatment, but if and when I do decide to do that (or have any other pest control situation,) SafeHaven will be my first call, and I would recommend them to anyone I know in a heartbeat. Thanks Dewayne!

Description of Work
Check for possible active termite activity, and provide quote for treatment.

Category pest control

Thank you so very much for the review. Dewayne has been with us for 15+ years and has made pest control his carrier for more than 20 years. We take a lot of pride in our experience and being able to share that knowledge with our clients. In your situation it likely saved you $1,000 or more. We look forward to hearing from you in the future because one thing is for sure, it's not a mater of if but when a pest issue will show up. Sincerely, Michael Bosco President SafeHaven Pest Control 214-704-9118 cell

04/20/2015

H Kate H.

We have been using Safehaven, and its predecessor, Rid-All, for 20+ years. They are prompt and professional and always give me a reminder call when it is time of our service. They don't try to get me to buy extra services that I don't need, but always take care of any problems that do arise. Most of the time, the annual visit is all we need, and I only see them once a year.

Description of Work
Annual termite and pest treatment

10/16/2014

Ryan A.

Cleared up ants first time. Also we get the mosquito treatment monthly and it has been so much more pleasant at the house. Living by White Rock, and having huge canopy trees, our yard stays moist. It is a mosquitos dream. But now we only have them the week before we get retreated.

Description of Work
Ants, Mosquitos.

09/26/2014

Timothy G.

Very happy with service, scheduling, and billing.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest service, approx $600 per year

08/06/2014

CATHERINE T.

Heard loud noises in attic; first service rep went up there & discerned that it was not squirrels. Great trapper was sent to the house. Over a couple of weeks with multiple trips, he set traps & placed an attic camera. Advised us to raise branches higher from the roof that allowed easy transit into attic area. He placed an attic camera, no more raccoon, but neighbor's cat was now going into attic area. He put a temporary cover, made sure the cat was out before he repaired and sealed the large opening made by the raccoon. Company's now called SAFE HAVEN

Description of Work
Raccoon in attic

Category pest control,animal removal

06/16/2014

Brianne H.

prompt, courteous, and thorough. I appreciate the organic option.

Description of Work
Full organic treatment for pests, inside and out

06/12/2014

ELIZABETH B.

It went fine but I'm not sure it worked. I liked them but we still have a lot of mosquitos, possibly because it's been raining a lot.

Description of Work
They did mosquito spraying.

03/31/2014

Kelly V.

I've used Rid-All for years at my old house and have always been incredibly pleased with their service. They are honest, fair and responsive when I've needed them. When we bought the new house and started the remodeling project, I knew that they were the only company I would want to deal with for my pest control needs. I had them evaluate the years-old termite damage (that had been treated by the previous owner) and determine the best course of action for making sure I didn't have to deal with that problem in the future. I will continue to use them going forward for any extermination/pest control needs in the future.

Description of Work
Termite treatment for new house. Extermination services for old house for many years.

Chimney & Wildlife Specialists

Chimney & Wildlife Specialists is an owner-operated business that serves the Dallas, Ft. Worth and Amarillo areas. All labor is performed by professional technicians who work for their local company branch—we never use sub-contractors. This allows us to hold our technicians to the highest standards of excellence in the industry, as well as maintain our commitment to customer satisfaction.

Metro Pest Control

We are a family owned small business that has served the Dallas area since 1970. Whether its termites, mosquitos, rodents, exclusion work or every day general pests in your home or place of business, we will take care of it. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after-hours service applies.

Berrett Pest Control

We provide residential and commercial pest control for all general pests around the premises. We specialize in taking care of the customer, and offering better pest control. We focus on trust and accountability with our customers, and it starts with hiring outstanding employees that are knowledgeable about the pests, as well as upstanding individuals that will treat a home honestly and effectively. We treat each home as if it were our own!

Offers by Berrett Pest Control on Angi

Organic & eco-friendly pest control, residential interior & exterior inspection, preventative measures, quarterly, every other month & monthly plans, commercial & light industrial.

Ask for details.