CityVet

Animal Boarding Kennels
Pet Stores
Delivery Service
Animal Training

CityVet is a general veterinary practice that provides progressive and complete pet care products and services....

Brian Cunningham is the premier dog trainer in Dallas Fort Worth with 30 years experience training all breeds all ages all behavioral problems. He is a behavioral expert specializing in aggressive dogs. Brian has trained thousands of dogs and their happy owners over the last 30 years including many local celebrities. There is no problem too big or small. Brian does all his training in the convenience of your home. Please provide your contact information in your inquiry so I can get back to you.

TMAmovers have been in the business for 2+ years after branching off from. A larger and respected moving company. We offer residential and commercial moves in state and also out of state moves as well. We have done many residential moves and also a couple well established hotel moves at places like the Hyatt , Best Western , The Wink and more.

06/14/2017

Every six months or so we take him in. You can give them all A's. They are professional and knowledgeable. It's usually by appointment; usually drop him off mornings. I just take him in for routine stuff.

Description of Work
This was just for a check-up.

06/24/2015

I have brought a few animals to CityVet on Oaklawn. Even though they are not the closest vet to us, they are our go to animal doctors. I originally found them when I was searching for a vet that worked with rabbits. Dr Effie at this location was highly recommended. She is awesome! This last visit was with Dr Neese, and she was great as well. My only complaint would be the noise level in the lobby....

Description of Work
Dr Neese took care of my cat's hind end problems. She and her staff shaved and washed her hindquarters, applied ointment, administered antibiotic injection, and provided pain medication.

01/30/2015

We loved it. I will give them 5 stars for sure. It's great. They follow-up. The doctor calls you personally. She explains everything that's going on. She's gentle with animals. You always get a follow-up call on them which is good. They're an A+.

Description of Work
My animals go there. I went there for vet service for my cat.

02/26/2014

Initially, I was disappointed that I couldn't get my dog in on the day that I called, but I did call mid-afternoon and I didn't believe that it was an emergency. When I got to City Vet for my appointment (8:00 am) the next day, I was quickly registered. The vet tech came to get us before I had time to even look for a magazine. She was very thorough in her questions surrounding my dog's injury and ...

Description of Work
My dog's leg was examined. The staff also gave her a physical to make sure that she was otherwise healthy. The doctor drew blood because she wanted to rule out any infections. After the blood work came back, the doctor prescribed an antibiotic and steroid.

10/28/2013

.My dog passed away today but I am so thankful for the care they gave her. We all were on the same page about not letting her suffer needlessly. She died naturally. I am so comforted knowing these angels were watching over her

Description of Work
this is about CityVet in Flower Mound. Dr. Beach and staff tended to my very ill dog while I was hospitalized. I was able to tend to my recovery knowing my dog was receiving the best care. They are angels. So caring and professional.

Category veterinarian

Veterinary Services, Medical & Surgical. Vaccines & Wellness, Flea & Heartworm Prevention, Bathing & Grooming, Boarding & Day Care, Pet Supplies, Free Home Delivery, Obedience Classes

Mobile Grooming, House Pet Sitting