AMAZING LANDSCAPING

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2007

Amazing Landscaping Solutions is a family run company established in 2001. We Provide our customes with honest quality work at a competitive price. Please give us a call, we are here to serve your landscaping needs....

Prestige Exterior Cleaning

Prestige Exterior Cleaning

Hello, we are Prestige Exterior Cleaning. We specialize in Window Cleaning, Roof Cleaning and Pressure washing. We have over 8 years combined experience in residential exterior cleaning. My name is Chase Switzer and i am the owner operator of this business, between myself and my two technicians Hunter and Cole we are fully equipment with the professional grade equipment and the knowledge to take on all your exterior cleaning needs.

07/10/2017

Called Amazing Landscaping on May 24th to discuss project and schedule a consultation. To my surprise, Jason Armstrong, owner, was able to come to my house the same day. Jason understood what needed to get done and made further recommendations. Within a week's time the quote was emailed to me. The project didn't get completed until July 5th & 6th due to our vacation plans. I did indicate that I'd ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added ledge stone around front flower beds, added mulch, modified flower bed layout to make it easier to mow around, moved flower bed irrigation and existing plants to accommodate new layout, added 3 new plants due to deer problems.

CATEGORY irrigation systems,mulch,hardscaping

11/14/2016

They did a good job. They now maintain the lawn. They're always punctual and on time. A lot of different service is available here in The Woodlands and these guys come on a regular basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the yard and now they take care of it.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

07/28/2015

Jason designed the landscaping and the water flow diversion (very important to my husband) and planted trees  and installed LOTS of bull rock in the summer of 2014 then this summer (2015) he came pack and planted plants and finished our front yard including a new walkway.  He's very patient and he and his team are incredibly professional.  We are now using them for our regular lawn care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've used Jason and his team for our front and back yard beginning in 2014 when Sullivent Services finished our boardwalks, pergola and fire pit.   Obviously his services cost more than $1.00 but I prefer not to divulge the final amount.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service,hardscaping

07/14/2014

went well, although rain caused many delays, it worked out great, and the landscaping is maturing nicely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete landscape including irrigaation on new build home. Also performed so extra work on ranch outside the scope of original bid.

CATEGORY lawn service

03/15/2012

I contacted Jason. He came out and gave me an estimate. I called and told him we wanted the work done. He emailed to say he would call me on Monday to set up a time. He did not call. So on Tuesday I called and left a message. Now it is Friday and I never heard from him again. If he did not want to do the job, all he had to do was tell me. Now I have wasted over a week waiting for him to call. Very...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I told him I needed sod, hardscape, many bushes and flowers, and a general clean-up of beds.

CATEGORY hardscaping

RETAINING WALLS, FLAGSTONE PATHWAYS, ROCK WATERFALLS, GENERAL CLEAN-UPS, PLANTING TREES, SHRUBS, FLOWERS, MULCHING, DRAINAGE, GRASS INSTALLATION, OUTDOOR LIGHTING, FENCES, PRESSURE WASHING, FERTILIZING, IRRIGATION, & OUTDOOR KITCHENS.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal